Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Need Patner For My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Patner For My Website (900 Views)

I Need A Web Designer To Work On My Website / Patner With Me Lets Make Our First $300-$3000 Online With Affiliate Marketing! / I Am Selling My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Patner For My Website by Fancybabe: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hello everyone,
I am running a site.The site is fully developed.I am looking for partners to run this site together because I do not have time to run it alone.I need a partner that is good in designing and also webmaster.I am looking for honest person to make the best from the site.I am currently living in Germany.
you can contact me on this number for further discussion +49 162 573 5483 or mail me on afrointercon@yahoo.de

Thanks.

Fancybabe
Re: Need Patner For My Website by olush0la(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2008
First of all, post the url of the website you are talking about.
Secondly, I guess people will need more details.
Re: Need Patner For My Website by gaboeski(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2008
Please, I think I will be interested but you will have to give me the site Url so I can know whast the site is all about and also what I stand rto benefit as a partner and all other info I may need, you can reach me on +2348035465249 or better still on http://gaboeski.info
Re: Need Patner For My Website by Fancybabe: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2008
@Olushola
I can not post the URL of the site here.I already gave my email address for better discussion.Some people have mailed me and I have called some people back for the details.
thanks.
Re: Need Patner For My Website by odare24(m): 12:03am On Sep 24, 2008
I am interested but send me detail 1st. odare24@yahoo.co.uk. 08025550500 014009121 08037926067
Re: Need Patner For My Website by SamMilla1(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2008
if you dont post the url here, you will not get the best people for the offer.

some people can even give you free ideas on how to make things better for yourself on the website.

so, its either you post the url here or you you forget about getting the best people for the job.

what are u hiding anyway?
Re: Need Patner For My Website by yawatide(f): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2008
Call me lazy but I don't have time to click email addresses or respond to "contact me for details" posts. Sounds like a sales pitch, something I don't like so I support what SAM is saying. If you drop a URL, I will definitely click and from there I can contact but I don't do that right off the bat.

(1) (Reply)

What Other Ways Can One Get Traffic Apart From Google Adwords / Web Designer Needed / Get Your Own Hosting Company Free Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.