Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Are You Hypertensive? One Way Treatment. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Hypertensive? One Way Treatment. (768 Views)

Help!! I'm Hypertensive At 28years Old. What Should I Do? / ‘1 In Every 3 Nigerian Adult Is Hypertensive’ – Expert / Cure For Sore Throat,mouth Ulcer,heart-beat ,hypertensive & Diabetic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Hypertensive? One Way Treatment. by herpsguru: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2008
are you hypertensive? you can immediately do away with it now.just follow my lead.you need no money to treat yourself or your relative.no spending of money on drugs that won't work.this is a one way cure.DRY SOME MISTLETOE LEAVES AND GRIND INTO POWDERY FORM.SCOOP A TABLESPOONFUL INTO A TUMBLER OF HOT WATER,WHEN IT COOLS OR BECOME LUKEWARM,DRINK IT 3 TIMES A DAY FOR AT LEAST A MONTH.THEN GO FOR A CHECK UP.I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU THE RESULT OF YOUR TEST.THANK YOU FOR BEING HEALTHY.
JUST INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW OR HAVE MISTLETOE LEAVES;it is a creeping parasitic plant that grows on the top of trees.mistletoe is most reliable in the treatment of diabetes and hypertension.it is excellent for cardiovascular support and its 100% safe and unperishable,effective and easy to preserve.pple who used the mistletoe leaves have seen significant improvement in the functioning and the lowering of high blood pressure.for enquiries on how to get it,call 08028357019 or 08057281415.herpsman

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Foreign Food And Drugs ! / Online Medicine Prescription Order / Please Help: My Tommy Is Growing Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.