Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Help On Apptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help On Apptitude Test. (1128 Views)

Apptitude Test @ Gni Life / What Is Ur View On Whytecleon Apptitude Test And Interview / Dangote Group Apptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Apptitude Test. by Blessyn(f): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2006
[color=#006600][/color]well how can i get information on vacancies am a graduate lookin for a good job offer. will adverts be posted to me and how will i know if there are apptitude test.thanks.
Re: Help On Apptitude Test. by Donbassey(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2006
You are expected to search for information from every possible angle, you read the papers, Guardin of Tuesdays and thusdays,surf the net always,submit unsolicited applications to companies of interest and to hook up well with your friends and others to get information from them.You can send me a mail to basseybo so I can 4ward some opportunities I hear of to you.
Meanwhile your location is important in your Job search.If you are in Lagos tell me so I can tell you some people that collecting CV's now.Take care.
Bassey
basseybo@yahoo.com
Re: Help On Apptitude Test. by edygirl(f): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2006
Bassey you must be nice.

(1) (Reply)

Hey Hurry Oh! Check This Out! / Why Search For Too Long , I Tried And Its Working / Wapco Graduate Trainee Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.