Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Beware Of Con Recruiting Firms E.g. : - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Con Recruiting Firms E.g. : (1121 Views)

Recruiting Firms In Abuja / The Best Recruiting Firms In Nigeria / Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Con Recruiting Firms E.g. : by Nttinghill(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]Abeg I know we are all determined (not desperate) to look for a job but beware of charlatan recruiting firms.

Good example is Estherbt.com, and one oceangate-something. They ask for money before they offer you the job placement. They reply your application without any screening criterion. I'm sure if you post a blank message they will still invite you to a test.

Emmanuel, God is with us. No fear. The job will come but apply wisdom to your search. Shine eye

One love, am out.
Re: Beware Of Con Recruiting Firms E.g. : by bechex(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]
LNG@yahoo.com grin grin grin grin.
Re: Beware Of Con Recruiting Firms E.g. : by Ayodemejid: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2006
Thanks man for the info most especially the eastherbt.com there are very FAKE and im sure if it were to be in Abuja EFCC would have pick them.I saw the Advert on the net, decided to visit the site and i was called for test in lagos but i didnt go cos im staying in Abuja later they said i can do the interview on line and i did but guys i was called that i passed ,decided to go to lagos on getting to the office in ojuelegba i was disappointed with i saw. No single computer, 2 rooms very fake and they insisted that i should pay but i refused, just wanted to know where there are posting me to. guys those people are 419. They issued one fake letter to those that paid to go to some offices,guys people are many most especially those outside lagos.
be Aware pls.
Re: Beware Of Con Recruiting Firms E.g. : by mesampy(f): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2006
helllo
just want to contribute.it is so true.i went to primesavic and i was told i had to register for 900 bucks.then they wld collect 20% of my first salary.i couldnt understand.its not a guarantee u will get the job.u have to do that urself.it just didnt seem right to me.i am trying to get a job to get money.i dont think that way.they could be cons.
Re: Beware Of Con Recruiting Firms E.g. : by Davor: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2006
Bros, u speak my mind. U need to watch not to hurry into horror

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys / Nicon 2nd Batch / Immigration Form Submission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.