Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Conversion Of Dvd To Mp4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Conversion Of Dvd To Mp4 (764 Views)

Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? / Java Video Player That Play Videos In Mp4 And Wmv Format / Free Full Mp4 Or Avi Movies Downld Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversion Of Dvd To Mp4 by niggaman(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2008
Forum, please how do i convert DVD to mp4 and watch on the go
Re: Conversion Of Dvd To Mp4 by moonraker(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2008
use a program called nero recode. its part of a package called Nero.
http://www.nero.com/ena/index.html
as yu can see from the site, it is not free. but i think they hv a free trial system
so u can use for 15 to 30days
anyways, once you install, open nero recode, then select convert video to nero digital
import yur video, select yur video format and bam, its starts encoding, this process is much faster, trust me

if as a naija man, u want a free encoder, u can try itunes. its has the quicktime product inbuilt, so u can convert easily.
the downside is that, its takes alot of time

cheers
Re: Conversion Of Dvd To Mp4 by harvey121: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2020
Read this article about free dvd ripper. I think you will find what you need. Just take the free softeware and test it.

(1) (Reply)

Good Guys Pls Help On Netfront / Solar Charger For Phones / Sacramento Teenager Sends Over 300,000 Texts In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.