Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? (2165 Views)

How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android / How To Convert Java Phone To Android / Sites To Download Full Movies For Phones In 3gp Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by Whizzcute(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
I've been searching for this app since i started using android phone,google have not been giving me the solution ,So i decided to ask you my fellow NL'ers for this app,I hope to get the solution here..So any of you that knows the app should please post the app name so i can download it...thankx
Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by nellaluv(f): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mp4 abi mp3

1 Like

Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by UchihaItachi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Video Converter Android

1 Like

Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by UchihaItachi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
nellaluv: Mp4 abi mp3

Mp4 is to videos while Mp3 is to audios
Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by Nsonaso(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Whizzcute: I've been searching for this app since i started using android phone,google have not been giving me the solution ,So i decided to ask you my fellow NL'ers for this app,I hope to get the solution here..So any of you that knows the app should please post the app name so i can download it...thankx

Well stop searching because it won't change anything... Even if you convert 3gp to MKV, it wouldn't change the resolution to high quality video as long as the 3gp video is poor.....
Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by Whizzcute(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
does it work online?
Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by Whizzcute(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Does VIDEO CONVERTER ANDROID work online?
Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by Dygeasy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
I hope you know MP4 is of higher quality than 3gp. It's just like asking if you fit change rag to Versace. grin

You could try out the suggestion above though.
Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by UchihaItachi(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Whizzcute: Does VIDEO CONVERTER ANDROID work online?

What do you mean? Work online how?
Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by nellaluv(f): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Mp4 is to videos while Mp3 is to audios
Oversabi, the quote below is the reason i asked.

Nsonaso:
Well stop searching because it won't change anything... Even if you convert 3gp to MKV, it wouldn't change the resolution to high quality video as long as the 3gp video is poor.....
Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by UchihaItachi(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
nellaluv:
Oversabi, the quote below is the reason i asked.

Was this really necessary? I only told you that Mp3 is not a video format. Since you apparently know, you could've just said so or ignore the post, you didn't have to be rude about it

BTW, I don't get how your first post relates to the one you're referring to

1 Like

Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by chr1s(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Search for media converter on play store...
Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by Whizzcute(m): 2:43am On Sep 03, 2014
what i mean by does it work on online is If i download the app,will it require a data connection to do the conversion??
Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by UchihaItachi(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2014
It doesn't, and there are many video converter apps on play store you can try if that one doesn't cut it for you
Re: Which Android App Can I Use To Convert My 3GP Videos To MP4?? by Whizzcute(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2014
ok,thanks

(1) (Reply)

How I Updated My Phone With Unknown WIFI / Tips To Stop Smartphone Addiction. / Gionee M7 And M7 Power Launched With Full HD+ Full View Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.