Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Gse Scores Please! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gse Scores Please! (604 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Skye's Gse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gse Scores Please! by Daxbiz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2008
gse scores! can you guys please share your gse scores with us here. i took mine last weekend and came out with 55%. is that low or what! let's hear yours please. thanks
Re: Gse Scores Please! by rubyboy(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2008
I also did the test about 4 weeks ago and got 55% too. Since then I've been wondering if a cut-off mark/score exist.
Has anyone got a job or attended an interview based on the test or dragnet?
Anyone pls?
Re: Gse Scores Please! by mogambe: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2008
hello all,
my opinion about this GSE issue is this:
1. a score of 50% and above shows that such a candidate is average and can do well on the job.
2. being called up for interview at any point in time depends on how many people applied with their scores and also the level of performance of those that applied.
3. Also there is the issue of how many such employers want to engage.

In a nutshell, lets just hope that the scores land us good offers.

takia.
Re: Gse Scores Please! by edoyad(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2008
dudes , i scored 53% and have applied on ytheir page hoping i'll get called for an inter but nothing till now. Has any one ever gotten something thru them
Re: Gse Scores Please! by Daxbiz(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2008
I am yet to meet anyone who has gotten even an invitation for an interview through the GSE. Let's just hope for the best.

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Alumini Association Abuja / Learn How To Get Promoted On The Job With Salary Increase In 1 Week (free Ebook) / Apply For The Position Of Sales People And Insurance At Sosaco Nigeria Here Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.