Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Access Bank Has Started Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Has Started Again (1147 Views)

Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure / Zenith Bank Has Called Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Has Started Again by maddock(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2008
Does anyone have an authetic info about Access new recruitment policy,heard from a friend that apart from the fact you must have a Second Class Upper minimum if you did not attend a FEDERAL SECOUNDARY SCHOOL or an INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. Then forget working for the bank. I do not want to believe this draconian policy but does anybody has any authentic update on this matter.Feel free to share it here.
Re: Access Bank Has Started Again by Muyiwageek(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2008
Hello Mr Maddock, !!!
Come to think of it , I think you're right cause I recently went for their interview and U wont believe that virtually all of us that came were from Private Uni's. and the other people there also finished with a 2-1.
undecided undecided undecided

I guess they truely are looking for just 2-1 candidates which I think aint fair embarassed embarassed
Re: Access Bank Has Started Again by maddock(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2008
I am not talking about Federal University or Private University, am talking about Secoundary Schools that is a Federal Secoundary school e.g Federal Girls College or any of the International Secoundary school e.g Unilag international school
Re: Access Bank Has Started Again by maryangel: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2008
i was invited for their interview last week(access bank)and they requested for only Hnd and ND holders wt upper credit. they interviewed only those that had written their test wt ICSL recruiting firm and conducted test 4 those that had not written it b/4.only those that passed were interviewed
Re: Access Bank Has Started Again by mogambe: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2008
for the record ACCESS BANK has a standing policy of recruiting entry level graduates with 2.1 and above. they do not take 2.2 and below. as for the secondary sch. stuff, i doubt if they will consider that sha. i have friends who recently got employed there and they did not go to any federal of international sch. they are even graduates of state universities.

so u better verify ur facts well oooooo. grin

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancies ! / A Must Read For All! / Wanted;experienced Chef Needed @ Ojodu Berger, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.