Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector (10541 Views)

Human Rights Violation In The Nigerian Banking Sector / The Problem With Nigeria`s Banking Sector? / Banking Sector: Hnd Graduates Vs B.sc Graduates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by marshalweb: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2008
THE PROSTITUTION IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR.Do you know that it has really come to exposure that 80% female bankers in Nigeria are into prostitution,yes they are prostitutes by condition and not by choice,These scandal has rock the entire financial homes in Nigeria due to the development of corruptions in the bank industries,the pillar of these scandals is the managers of all these banks,these situation have really send some many girls to hell,these situation have really split alot of families,these situation have really victimise alot of souls this is why iam publishing these issue so that it will stop.Do you know that today in Nigeria females are been employed in the banks because of their beauty and not by the qualification's. sad sad.
TTo know more about these useful information go to my websites
www.themarshalwebs..com www.thepillarnewswatch..com
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2008
nawa ooooooooooooooo.
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by landis(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2008
THE PROSTITUTION IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR.Do you know that it has really come to exposure that 80% female bankers in Nigeria are into prostitution,yes they are prostitutes by condition and not by choice,

which prostitution is by choice?

That's why Nigerian banks are not making any 'real impact' within Nigeria; they are not creative but resort to 'cheap prostitution'

The big picture is that the economy will never grow.
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by desh(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2008
Dnt blame d banks abeg,blame d ladies dat practice dis evil act all in d name of money(meeting set targets).I knw of alot of young female enterpreneurs who r well 2 do n even wealthy through handwork(small scale biz.) e.g making of Hats,Jewelries,hairdressing,occassion organising,ushering,just 2 mention a few wic doesnt entail selling ur God blessed bodies 4 Man made cash(wic eventually is 4 anoda coy).
Its high time our ladies pride demselves n b decent.
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2008
I have heard quite a lot about this prostitution deal with the banks and of how male workers recruit their female co-workers in such deals. If true, this explains much about the situation in the banking sector that I have noticed.
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by texazzpete(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2008
marshalweb:

THE PROSTITUTION IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR.Do you know that it has really come to exposure that 80% female bankers in Nigeria are into prostitution,yes they are prostitutes by condition and not by choice,These scandal has rock the entire financial homes in Nigeria due to the development of corruptions in the bank industries,the pillar of these scandals is the managers of all these banks,these situation have really send some many girls to hell,these situation have really split alot of families,these situation have really victimise alot of souls this is why iam publishing these issue so that it will stop.Do you know that today in Nigeria females are been employed in the banks because of their beauty and not by the qualification's. sad sad.

pretty stupid, isn't it, to recklessly generalize. It's an insult to every clean female banker out there that you insinuate that the vast majority of them got there by sexual favours.
It exists, but it's nowhere near an apocalyptic case as you paint it to be, and talk like this is demeaning to decent females in the banking sector.

1 Like

Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by davidif: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2008
anybody pretending that this doesn't happen is lying or in denial.

Dnt blame d banks abeg,blame d ladies that practice this evil act all in d name of money(meeting set targets).I knw of alot of young female enterpreneurs who r well 2 do n even wealthy through handwork(small scale biz.) e.g making of Hats,Jewelries,hairdressing,occassion organising,ushering,just 2 mention a few wic doesnt entail selling ur God blessed bodies 4 Man made cash(wic eventually is 4 another coy).
Its high time our ladies pride demselves n b decent.

@desh
Yeah, and how much are your enterprenuers making selling there little hats and what not. Abeg carry go jo. Everybody knows the pay is a lot better working in a bank. The people i blame here are there superiors and we wonder why AIDS is rising in naija.
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by LitenCee(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2008
If ur facts are correct then blame the ladies, not the really the banks. Cos what U call prostitution is simply these ladies using the opportunity offered them by the banks to market, to chase after wealthy men. some of them hook wealthy men to marry through that means, while others just f**ked.I have a lot friends in the banks, and none of them ever told me their bank ever sent them with an express mandate to go exchange their privacies for 'targets'.There are also male marketers in the banks, so how do they meet their own target if prostitution is the 'almighty formular'. Finally people should not take up jobs they know they can't do and then employ 'ogboju' means to get by.
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by ifyalways(f): 4:34am On Sep 24, 2008
marshalweb:

e concern you abi u get a better job for the girls?
any options?abeg carry chair siddon jare.can u even prove this ur accusation sef?
if dem come ask u for food or money u fit give dem willing without asking for a share from the honeywell?
olofofo tongue
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by Jakumo(m): 6:00am On Sep 24, 2008
Historically Nigerian banks have defrauded customers by phucking with their account balances and taking the cash home in duffel bags at closing time, so it stands to reason that customers should be encouraged to phuck as many banking officials as possible in order to at least derive some tangible measure of pleasure from the process of being bankrupted.
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by eminemkayc: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2008
@ifyalways its regrettable,imprudent nd very unethical 4 u 2 support this trend worthy of excoriatng if what d poster claims is anythng 2go by!! So d pellucid impression ur craving here is that u wunt foot drag 2 join d band wagon,if u were in d ladies shoes? Am completely crestfallen at ur statements, thy're emphatically frolicsome!!
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by texazzpete(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2008
davidif:

anybody pretending that this doesn't happen is lying or in denial.

It happens, but it's a far cry from the 80% figure used by the original poster.

Plus, it has NOTHING to do with politics grin
Jakumo:

Historically Nigerian banks have defrauded customers by phucking with their account balances and taking the cash home in duffel bags at closing time, so it stands to reason that customers should be encouraged to phuck as many banking officials as possible in order to at least derive some tangible measure of pleasure from the process of being bankrupted.

As usual, you crack me up!
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by janami(f): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2008
why blame the girls? besides its not all female bankers that indulge in it.
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by KCBrown: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2008
My nairalanders, u guyz are gr8, u too much, inshort I go send all of una mtn card later, 1500 each, come to that prostitution aspect in the banking sector, is not only the females ooooooo, I was in Intercontinental bank, ketu close to iyano school on monday to open a savings account, the security says i should see the customer service pfficer and getting there i discovered that the officer was a male and he left about seven of us waiting for him, and was just discussing with a girl not even business discussion but about their stupid life laughing like a mad man and we were all anoid, so i left and went back the next day still met the guy with another girl and the funny part of it was that that girl was his friends wife, and the young lady was with a baby, but they playing touching each other any how in the presence of that innocent baby, My nairalander, plz help me ask that particular brach of intercontinetal, what is wrong that they should plz, change that customer officer to boystitute, because he's not fit there,
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by janami(f): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2008
kc brown
u sure say na bank send that ur customer care man message? he just sounds unserious and randy to me
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by KCBrown: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2008
All my bro in the house, am very serious with what am telling u now, u can go there and see what is happening in the guy's office, and the office is somehow hiden upstairs, the guy is a very nothing guy, he don't even have time for his job than to discuss and laugh with girls,
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by ssRhino: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2008
Lemme start by saying, i am not in support of "polished prostitutions", cos that is all i cld call these that is happening within Nigeria Banking sector.
However, like the poster said, it is not by choice, but by condition.
Although, we all have a choice in life, cos that is one thing that poor and rich, old and young posseses and no one can take that from you, but at same time, condition is a reality check that will take it away from you,,,, these are some of the sicknesses that has messed Nigeria up, imagine a nation where where the man's balls has been crushed and destroyed all cos there is no money, imagine where the man has no work and the wife has to provide for the household, and yet they have kids at school, and the kids cant even sit for exams all cos Mom and dadda are yet to pay the tuition, tell me, if such woman is approached by the manager and sent to Obasanjo, for some buz deals, and since pple like obj and his cohorts dont know how to see cute woman and look other side, such woman cld and most times will fall victims, cos remember what they say, that we are all indebted to the hands to feeds us.
Situation and condition can make a born again sister suck dick in da office, all in da name of money.
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by OLIGHI: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2008
grin grin grin
Leave the Cream chics alone,
They add made the banking industry sexy and attractive to other sector
How Okocha money take enter Saraki's Bank,
U think say na male marketer convince am
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by ssRhino: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2008
OLIGHI:

grin grin grin
Leave the Cream chics alone,
They add made the banking industry sexy and attractive to other sector
How Okocha money take enter Saraki's Bank,
You think say na male marketer convince am

hahahahaha, that is a good one.
But still dont make it right, does it?
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by Cristalz(f): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2008
texazzpete:

pretty stupid, isn't it, to recklessly generalize. It's an insult to every clean female banker out there that you insinuate that the vast majority of them got there by sexual favours.
It exists, but it's nowhere near an apocalyptic case as you paint it to be, and talk like this is demeaning to decent females in the banking sector.

Thank you.

@poster

It happens,sure,but 80%?? Come on.
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by ifyalways(f): 2:00am On Sep 25, 2008
eminemkayc:

@ifyalways its regrettable,imprudent nd very unethical 4 you to support this trend worthy of excoriatng if what d poster claims is anythng 2go by!! So d pellucid impression ur craving here is that You wunt foot drag 2 join d band wagon,if You were in d ladies shoes? Am completely crestfallen at ur statements, thy're emphatically frolicsome!!
Ok, Mr Ninglish.Its regrettable that u took so much of your time to respond to me,abeg am not a banker . tongue
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by chikeze(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2008
its called corporate prostitution grin
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by martinosi: 11:30am On May 21, 2010
$$Rhino:

Lemme start by saying, i am not in support of "polished prostitutions", cos that is all i cld call these that is happening within Nigeria Banking sector.
However, like the poster said, it is not by choice, but by condition.
Although, we all have a choice in life, cos that is one thing that poor and rich, old and young posseses and no one can take that from you, but at same time, condition is a reality check that will take it away from you,,,, these are some of the sicknesses that has messed Nigeria up, imagine a nation where where the man's balls has been crushed and destroyed all cos there is no money, imagine where the man has no work and the wife has to provide for the household, and yet they have kids at school, and the kids cant even sit for exams all cos Mom and dadda are yet to pay the tuition, tell me, if such woman is approached by the manager and sent to Obasanjo, for some buz deals, and since pple like obj and his cohorts dont know how to see cute woman and look other side, such woman cld and most times will fall victims, cos remember what they say, that we are all indebted to the hands to feeds us.
Situation and condition can make a born again sister suck manliness in da office, all in da name of money.

Lol,

"Situation and condition can make a born again sister suck manliness in da office, all in da name of money.
"

Born again sista on Sunday "Corporate LovePeddler from Monday to saturday" lol

It happens, and we shall not mention Penticostal church names that have soo many "Whores" in their midst
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by Meddler(f): 7:42pm On May 22, 2010
I'm confused, why are ladies forced into doing this. My mom told me about this and I still don't understand. Can't these banks just place adverts in newspaper or on the tele or billboard. How about providing incentive, running specials to attract customers
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by indie22(f): 6:53pm On May 23, 2010
It happens but as for 80%? Its a bit over exxagerated.

Contrary to what people think, no bank forces female bankers to sleep with rich men in order to meet their targets, they just reckon its the easiest way out for them. A lot of them get targets running into hundreds of millions of naira, convincing a rich man to open a bank account and move his millions to your bank is not like buying a car where you see the product you're paying for, most of these men will need you to give them a very good reason why they have to move their money, in a lot of cases if you're confident and professional enough you can get them to do just that, if your bank has more to offer them, but because a lot of girls always want the easy way by using their sexuality as a tool they opt for offering themselves to these baba alaiyes with a lot of money to throw around.

So its not about condition at all, its about desperation
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by otawa: 6:57pm On May 23, 2010
Contrary to what people think, no bank forces female bankers to sleep with rich men in order to meet their targets, they just reckon its the easiest way out for them.

yep, you right. They only make the condition that forces them possible.

see no evil, hear no evil
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by indie22(f): 7:05pm On May 23, 2010
Well you can say that, but its not like they are being forced to go and sleep around in order to get juicy accounts.

I come across a lot of bankers, I know the ones that sleep around to get juicy accounts and the ones that don't and at least still do their best. Its a matter of choice!
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 23, 2010
moved
Re: The Prostitution In The Nigerian Banking Sector by Chumek(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
I beliv dt if dis gals will respect dia selve nd realise d value of dia education,doz bad guyz will learn dia lessons!!

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Petroleum Reservoir Simulation Software / My Career Dilemma / B.sc In Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.