Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One (998 Views)

Watch Mission Impossible 5 Online Free / Mission: Impossible- Rogue Nation (2015) “movie” / Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2008
guys iv watched mission impossble part one ova 1111111111111111million times but still dont undastand d part about claire,jim and max.even ketridge abeg who can summarize it well 4 me,
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by twinstaiye(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2008
Did you watch the english subtitled version? Unless I watched the movie again, I may not be able to summarize it, but I knew I understand it very well. But as far as i can remember now, I think Ketridge is the mole. But let me watch it when I get home tonite, then 2morrow, together with what other posted, I may be able to give a concise summary
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by iice(f): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2008
shocked shocked
stay away from memento grin
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by Aiyetunje: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2008
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by MadMax1(f): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2008
Jim is the mole. He's a sellout, in cahoots with his wife.He's marketing the NOC list, which lists the real names and aliases of every agent in the world, to the highest bidder. Kittridge is an IMF department head who  thinks the mole is Ethan because he's the only one who appears to have survived a wipe out of all his team members. To find the real mole, Ethan steals the real NOC list- the one with Jim is fake- on the condition that the buyer makes certain he and the mole meet at the drop-off point: a train. They do meet, and it's Jim. But he's met Jim earlier and seen through the ruse, and has arranged for IMF members, including Kittridge, to be on the train to apprehend Jim.
He says goodbye to IMF in a way, but on the plane he is apparently presented with yet another mission.  The darned movie is pretty straightforward.
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by twinstaiye(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2008
Nice one there max, your summary makes me want to watch again and again.
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by ExInferis(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2008
it is, afterall, the best M:I.
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by davidif: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2008
no it isn't, the second is the best one (even though i've not yet seen the 3rd one). If you love a good espionage movie without all the gadgets and over the top special effects, then M:I is for you.
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by iice(f): 5:07am On Sep 26, 2008
The first is the best, more mental
The third is just ughhh undecided
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by superstan(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2008
the 2nd is the best(directed by john woo).

john woo is the best action movie director.

mission impossible 3 comes 2nd(the visual effects was outstanding).

and the first mission impossible is just wack.
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by MadMax1(f): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2008
MI is the best MI. Everything worked for me but the ending.
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by Vieira(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2008
MI2 is a load of poo.

John Woo just recycles his stunt sequences all the time.

MI the first one is by by far the best in all aspects, action, script, intelligence.

MI is a classic movie respectful to the TV series, MI2 is just another generic action movie.
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by davidif: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2008
you are right about that vieira.
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by ExInferis(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2008
davidif:

you are right about that vieira.

it took Vieira to convince you, even though supposedly you watched the movie? and yet you were arguing?

im not the sort that just sponges recycled action formula without substance and call it 'interesting".

MI was an intelligent espionage movie with Ethan hunt relying on his cunning to save the day.

MI2 was a hackjob that suddenly saw Ethan transform from the mild mannered spy to s superman, jumping off cliffs without so much as a harness, flying in the air in defiance of gravity etc. it was vintage Woo; ballistics without brains.

and the third installment was capitalism at work, attempting to rake in some fan bucks over what is essentially tripe.
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2008
well u guys are gettin me more confused oh,make i no lie undecided
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by ExInferis(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2008
adahna:

well u guys are gettin me more confused oh,make i no lie undecided

you've already had Mad Max spell it out for yer, what the heck are ya whining about?
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2008
bros i simply need som1 2 break it down, if u cant, buzz off pls
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by MadMax1(f): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2008
He's saying it has been broken down for you. What the heck are you whining about? Last I recall they made the frigging movie in English, not Urdu. Buzz off? Little wonder you don't know a damn thing.
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by ExInferis(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2008
adahna:

bros i simply need som1 2 break it down, if u can't, buzz off please

well taking dyslexia and short attention span in consideration as it applies to you, i believe baby talk will get you out of your muddled predicament. if you can't get a five year old to help you, let me try.

using baby talk, let me break it down to yer retarded "brain":

goo goo gaga gaga wa wa "ETHAN HUNT" wagawaga go gee gee SPY wee weee gaga mummy yada yada "NOC List" wagey wagey pee pee.

ok, do you get it now, creep? or do i use sign language?  stand in front of a mirror, make a fist, slowly unfurl your middle finger.

if you get a sign like "fukk you" then yeah, thats the plot.
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by iice(f): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2008
Why do you even bother?
Re: I Dont Undastand Mission Impossible Part One by MadMax1(f): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2008
Funny,tho

(1) (Reply)

American Specs Lcd And Dstv / Hong Kong And Hitv Sweep League Towards $2 Billion Mark / Tv Series, A Veritable Tool For National Cohesion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.