Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500331 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2007
Everton 2 Man u 2

Hope you're still loving it

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2007
Everton 2 Man u 3

Are you still loving it?

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2007
Damn scary.

Chelsea's match will end as draw

1 additional goal for man.

I want 4
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2007
Did you see that.

I just said it
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2007
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Eagles up u gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2007
Up United.

To say the truth it was kinda scary @ the begining
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2007
It was oh but i knew we wld win definitely.Why didnt Bolton beat dem?Huh na wa oh

Mumurinhos excuse shld be we no penalties or ref was nt fair
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2007
Next match: Manchester City  v   Manchester United

Though Man City are tough nut to crack but we are going to win.

UP HISTORIAN.

UP UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2007
No be today.We wld come out tops
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Radiant(f): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2007
Man U, you guys did a great job. And Chelsea added more sweetness to your victory.

I'm proud of you though I'm not a fan but it's all good. kiss cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2007
Thank u for speaking d truth.MUFC's pleasure
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2007
Spendid performance from United. From 2-o down. I couldn't believe this boys. Basically i was praying for a draw!. Now the quadruple noise is over. Razor,whare are you?

Muki, i need a favor from you, plstell Arsene to field an injured Henry in place of Baptista. An injured Henrywould still perform wonders.

Funny stuff is that chelsea mayloose the CL dis week at Anfield. The KOP's home is a crazy place for chelsea to go get aresult.

Quadruple Ko, Quadrple ni, Its highly impossible in modern football shocked

Y'all fickle minded  chelsea fans thot we were still in Pele's era when a single man could score a thousand goals in his career.

Am waitin for Y'all's rants  grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2007
Abi oh.I trust Arsene wld show Chelsea some new skills.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Radiant(f): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2007
rikkyjen:

please tell Arsene to field an injured Henry in place of Baptista. An injured Henry would still perform wonders.

grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2007
I like the way Chelsea's match ended with Bolton. @least it won't be much of a disappointment for the both teams. And it will slow Chelsea down.

Next match they will put their heads into the game. Though it is against the strong heads ARSENAL
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2007
lol.

Off to rewatch d match
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2007
Baba Ferguson has got make EAGLES present in matches.

Let me say GOD used the guy to answer my prayer. After we had 3, I prayed for 4 and it was a response with FANTASTIC 4

[center]Idi chelsea ma di omi ni nile Arsenal.[/center]

Don't laugh, grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2007
what happened today? what are my seeing. manure finally scaled? and chelsea cldn't beat bolton. hmmn.

pls where are all those foolish chelsea fans? u guys do me a favor? help me stop manure from winning the league and fa cup. pls.

man u stinks angry and there were some funny own goals in that match from an ex man u player angry i smell a rat. i hope jose "the lip" slowpoke would also smell the rat angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2007
Congrats guys. A bit early but the trophy looks like it's coming back home. If we beat City and they don't win their next game  Chelshit must do a guard of honour for us at the bridge. Only in soap operas do we see such scripts cool

It was a nerve wracking game but we all knew all our games will be Cup finals so I was not surprised.What thrilled me was the self belief,the reserve, the resolve, the knowledge that until the fat lady sings it ain't over. As I keep saying Baba's initial selection was dodgy(maybe with Milan in mind) but he seemed to get it right. Today as for the last few ties we have done it the hard way. Today surely we have wrapped up the league and need at most 4 points including the game against Chelsea to win the League.

Everton came to neutralise,hassle and score.Playing that for 90 minutes against MU was not going to be easy and they lost steam in the second half.When Beattie was brought in I screamed halleluya cos I knew if the hopes was on him they would neva score. We scored 2 subsequently and they stopped scoring. lipsrsealed

It's however,not over until it's over but it sure looks like that NOW.  cheesy

I await The Lip's rants.  grin

Now we can face Milan without any worries about the League.What a fantastic position to be in. cool

Proud to be united grin

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2007
Nice post

nazzyon:

Baba Ferguson has got make EAGLES present in matches.

Let me say GOD used the guy to answer my prayer. After we had 3, I prayed for 4 and it was a response with FANTASTIC 4

[center]Idi chelsea ma di omi ni nile Arsenal.[/center]

Don't laugh, grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

I hope Eagles gets more games.Hes a fantastic talent.Our defence for Milan shld be tight
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2007
Eagles stumbled slightly before scoring(he was unmarked).That is an indication of the massive pressure these guys are under. It is a great evidence of the strength of their character at this time.

We got the result we needed a win ,the hard way but a sensational win. When you win the trophy you look back at games like this and say I KNEW IT.

Heard the Lip thinks Neville did his bro and Baba a favour by scoring the own goal else why did he try clearing with his right.  Keeper is also Giggs cousin. Man U's posts in the first half was 3 inches short that's why the 2nd minute effort hit the bar, bla bla bla. grin grin grin

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Roscodaddy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2007
I love my Man Utd,nuting gave me joy as this one today not even a Mouth Action,go man u go man u.Chelsea dey cry now for where dem dey.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2007
I hope those late winners 'll send you some signals
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2007
D manu-chelsea game's tickets 've been SOLD Out!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Yimsfred(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2007
My brother who happened to be Anti-Arsenal phone to tell me MAN U's dead and the match would soon be over. I rushed home but some people were so engrossed with African Magic that I could not tell them to change the channel. I therefore resorted to use www.livescore.com which I got from a forum on www.geniusminds.com
I checked and it was 2-2 just as it was same for Chelsea and Bolton, then, I put on a smile because Chelsea's the only threat and that means we're on the same level. I decided to watch little of the African magic. Within 3 minutes, I told my cousin to refresh the livescore page, that MAN U must have score. She did and it was as expected (that's the kind of team I want to support. lol) "It must have been Rooney" I said with little doubts that it could have been C-Ronaldo, she checked the scores details and it was really Rooney. Few minutes after that my cousin yelled "It's 4-2". Then, I smiled and was anxiously waiting for my Anti-Arsenal brother to return home.

Advice to all beefers:

wink [size=28pt]GET USED TO SEEING MAN U DOMINATE[/size]  wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2007
What's all d story about. Get used to late winners
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2007
grin finished preaching shocked    grin

i almost slept  *yawns*
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2007
He sha wan make everybody know say he love manu
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kaydee(m): 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2007
MAN UTD will end this season trophyless like Us,if na lie,i go ban maself from Nairaland. I'm a politician grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2007
scummies suck . tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2007
Local champions
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Yimsfred(m): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2007
Whatever,
All the beefers, as long as you ain't shit, just keep on calling:

[size=30pt]"MAN U! MAN U!! MAN U!!!"[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.