Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,251 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501720 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2007
D 1st match we played was against milan in d us and we beat them 1-nil twice.
So, it's reasonable to end d season beating them again.
<#0000FF>BLUE RULES</#0000FF>
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 9:37pm On May 01, 2007
Na wa for una match oh
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:15am On May 02, 2007
Our guys can smell it and they will surely go for it.

It's anyone's game. Hope it ends ours!!!!!!!!!!!

A truly RED final hey? grin grin

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 1:18am On May 02, 2007
Yeah a true red final.

We shld snatch it somehow.I cnt wait for d match to come and go anywayz
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 9:41am On May 02, 2007
Both managers have indicated that there will likely be goals and the key will be the control of the game.Somehow I think the defenders on both sides will be the heroes of the game. They've got to be with the quality of both sides upfront .

Gattuso's in Maldini's out.

Vidic and Rio are travelling  but not very sure if they'd play.Any other team news?

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 9:47am On May 02, 2007
Listen to mature talk from someone without complex.
Hope some managers would learn how to talk respectfully and still be feared by opposition.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=423998

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2007
@united fans

today's game at san siro would, to me, be the greatest test for manutd this season.
we've been outstanding this season. this match would be a validation of that fact.
everything lies within our grasp now. WE HAVE THE SPIRIT TO DO IT.

to me, the key to winning this game is holding possession of the ball. Like i said b4 the last game against milan, if we can hold the ball for a good period of time, we knock it around and create chances, then we keep milan on their toes and we get the goals we need.
3-2 is not really a comfortable scoreline to sit back on so united must score.

rooney, ronaldo and giggs would be key to this game. Smith should play cos of his aggressive style of play.
thank God we have some cover at the back with Vidic and rio returning.

it would surely be a tight game but i know we have the players and the spirit to do it.
we must attack and score goals.

Twould be so beautiful to see and all red final in athens. . .

UNITED SHOULD GO THROUGH

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2007
@united fans

today's game at san siro would, to me, be the greatest test for manutd this season.
we've been outstanding this season. this match would be a validation of that fact.
everything lies within our grasp now. WE HAVE THE SPIRIT TO DO IT.

to me, the key to winning this game is holding possession of the ball. Like i said before the last game against milan, if we can hold the ball for a good period of time, we knock it around and create chances, then we keep milan on their toes and we get the goals we need.
3-2 is not really a comfortable scoreline to sit back on so united must score.

rooney, ronaldo and giggs would be key to this game. Smith should play because of his aggressive style of play.
thank God we have some cover at the back with Vidic and rio returning.

it would surely be a tight game but i know we have the players and the spirit to do it.
we must attack and score goals.

Twould be so beautiful to see and all red final in athens. . .

UNITED SHOULD GO THROUGH

PROUDLY UNITED Cool

Nice one Justkunmi.Beautiful posts like these make me proud of being a "Red" fan.As u rightly mentioned,the game will be a test of spirit for United and i'm positive that we are gonna see it thru.Its just a step to Athens and I'd be damned if we eva bungle it now.Liverpool had a nice game yesterday but I daresay it'l be an easy one 4 us when we meet them in Athens.Insha Allah!

UNITED FOR LIFE
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by babs787(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2007
@hugoboi

I am an Arsenal but prefer any of you two, be it Man U. or Liverpool to win the title. We are all reds and red rules
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2007
Na lie,Red get level.ManU rules and othas follow.Anyway better a "RED"even if na fake red like Assrenal than a fcukin blue!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2007
nice spirit hugoboi

i like how this seaon is playin out. every single thing is in our hands. we are the deciders of our own fate.

in the EPL, we need just a win and a draw to finish first on the table. VERY POSSIBLE.
arsenal  mite even make the work easier by nicking points off chelsea this weekend.

in the FA CUP. we are in the final and we need to be our true united self for 90 minutes against blabber mouth maureen and his boys, and we'll have the FA CUP. VERY VERY POSSIBLE

in the UCL, we need to cross the milan hurdle first with at least a draw, then we have a full 90 against old friends liverpool. And i know fergie would know how to handle him when the time comes, and moreseo, we'll have most of our injured players back by then and we can have the UCL too. VERY VERY VERY POSSIBLE.

KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE UNITED

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2007
nice spirit hugoboi

i like how this seaon is playin out. every single thing is in our hands. we are the deciders of our own fate.

in the EPL, we need just a win and a draw to finish first on the table. VERY POSSIBLE.
arsenal mite even make the work easier by nicking points off chelsea this weekend.

in the FA CUP. we are in the final and we need to be our true united self for 90 minutes against blabber mouth maureen and his boys, and we'll have the FA CUP. VERY VERY POSSIBLE

in the UCL, we need to cross the milan hurdle first with at least a draw, then we have a full 90 against old friends liverpool. And i know fergie would know how to handle him when the time comes, and moreseo, we'll have most of our injured players back by then and we can have the UCL too. VERY VERY VERY POSSIBLE.

KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE UNITED

True Story!!

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by babs787(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2007
@hugoboi

Why u no accept my friendship in terms of jersey level. You forget say you no get mouth for where Arsenal dey this season. You were beaten both at home and away.

So? cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2007
babs787:

@hugoboi

You were beaten both at home and away.

are people still on about this?

did west ham not beat arsenal home and away??

people sha
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 2:06pm On May 02, 2007
Man Utd. Rocks and I can't wait to be jumping with joy.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 2:08pm On May 02, 2007
@ justkunmi

Leave the fools {loyika and hispack}They are just a gang of losers.Abeg let us reason constructively on tonites match and leave the dead to bury themselves.Including those that died since three months back!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:14pm On May 02, 2007
Hugoboi:

@ justkunmi

Leave the fools {loyika and hispack}They are just a gang of losers.Abeg let us reason constructively on tonites match and leave the dead to bury themselves.Including those that died since three months back!!

rabies has started taking over grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2007
@ Mukina

Ur momma is the rabid one.Ur really beginning to sound like a slut from the slums of Ajegunle.>.I thot u were betta than that1
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:28pm On May 02, 2007
Hugoboi:

@ Mukina

your momma is the rabid one.your really beginning to sound like a slut from the slums of Ajegunle.>.I thot u were betta than that1

its a shame that a grown up fool like you has no manners
i would be the last to engage in ur momoa this and that
if you trully respect urs .you wnt go around insulting others own .

you are a disgrace to urself
only ugly people have dirty mouths
you cant hold a convo without being abusive
i pity you
shameless cretin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2007
* understands that mukina is showin signs of retadation and chooses to ignore her *
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2007
Hugoboi or Igbo Trader (what ever you are) angry

You seem to be growing some fake wings, and walking dangerously for everyone's own good.

I will watch you from now on, cause you need to be taught a big lesson and its coming sooner than you think.

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Stop trying to Initiate JK and Manscum4life into your Homosexual fratanity!! Don't you have shame tongue tongue Every time, "Oh JK your posts are so sweeeeettt!!" , "Oh Manu4laif you write good stuff"!! Disgusting little Freak tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2007
* s[i]miles after readin loyika's post[/i] *
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2007
WHY are you smiling tongue

DO I LOOK LIKE ONE OF YOUR GAY GANG

Bloody Fruit cake!! tongue

Insulting someone's Mother and he feels cool with himself tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:43pm On May 02, 2007
C-O-W-A-R-D
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by PDF: 7:57pm On May 02, 2007
Kaka scores 10th champions' leagues goal.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 8:01pm On May 02, 2007
What is happening please
These italians are playing half field with us
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by PDF: 8:16pm On May 02, 2007
Seedorf makes it two - nil
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 8:32pm On May 02, 2007
treble

PDF stop givin us propaganda

Manure is leading two goals by shrek grin grin is he in sef?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2007
@ Mukina2
Stop it o Muki angry

rushes back to the hospital to clear the wards and put some things in place
looks like we will be having some VIP patients
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by PDF: 8:36pm On May 02, 2007
Really? I have to change my black and white TV  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kateflow(f): 8:37pm On May 02, 2007
man u are u guys crying
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ayefele200(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2007
olowa ti se
edumare soro mi dayo
olowo ori mi edumare alewilese

whooooooooooooooooooo am very very very happy 2 goals downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.