Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (502206 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:43pm On May 05, 2007
Hope u wld be on 2moro?U shld get ready to weep.

Catch u after
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 1:37pm On May 05, 2007
Razorr:

9ja4eva baby, get ready to cry! grin grin

Have u started weeping?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 1:38pm On May 05, 2007
Half Time United 1 - City 0!   Ronaldo Penalty.

F*uckers!   grin   grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2007
@ 9ja4eva
I wish that was the line-up we used against AC Milan
There is a high probablity that the result would have been different
That's gone anyway  grin

I expect the boys to perform very well.
They are through with their treatment and check-up so I expect them to perform better.  grin
SAF's fresh order of the magic gum has arrived grin
The gun-powder and dynamite cannon-balls shipment Arsenal's coach ordered also arrived England safelygrin
the russians attacked the ship at sea grin let's just pray they don't pour water on it before the match
My medical staff have been placed on alert because there will be many casulties  grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 1:46pm On May 05, 2007
Yes i do too

Ball shld be red carded abeg.We need to kill this game off on time so Giggs,Scholesy can go off for Fletch and Richardson.

Ball is on drugs oh.Haterz watch us again okay.Giggs and Rooney need to get into d game aswell.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:01pm On May 05, 2007
Boring Match! angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:18pm On May 05, 2007
Awful match! angry

Really Awful Match! angry

The match is so boring I want to fall asleep! angry grin

Let me look forward to the Arsenal vs Chelsea game tomorrow for some nice action! grin grin

When did manure start playing boring games! angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:29pm On May 05, 2007
And things even get worse! City miss a penalty! Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh! angry

Awful Match! angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:42pm On May 05, 2007
Well well professionals do nt need to play hard every game to get a result.

Sorry for d heartbreaks
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:46pm On May 05, 2007
Thank God the bloody match is over. Awfully boring match! angry grin

Sweety, if this is the rubbish football you intend to play against Chelsea and West Ham, then I am sorry but you might just be ready for a rude awakening! angry

I'm signing out now. Time to go watch Spiderman 3 in the cinema! wink grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:48pm On May 05, 2007
LOL

Make sure u r online 2moro.Safe trip and dream of MAN UNTD
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2007
@Razorr
Its people like you tht makes it look like theres no God.What kinda prayer is tht?

How was Spidey?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2007
The Premiership is now our for the taking afta the Milan debacle last Wednesday.>>All SAF has to do is to stroll thru his favourite golf course while planning what the celebrations are gonna be like cus we definitely are getting crowned tomorrow!!
We lose only to win!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 4:07pm On May 05, 2007
@Razorr dear Thank God . i didnt waste my time to watch that match sef angry grin
boring boring scummies angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 4:09pm On May 05, 2007
LOL

Lets see what happens 2moro. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 4:14pm On May 05, 2007
haha sweetie cheesy

its one thing we are known for

entertaining football grin

Arsenal's match are never boring .even if we are playing cheksli and the scummies tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2007
For the first time in my laif and much as i hate it,i'd have to support Assenal [/b]against Chellskit.Its the tie breaker and all these gooners have to do in order to salvage any pride is to[b] beat Chellskit.Its a job thats[b] non negotiable [/b]and must be done
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 4:29pm On May 05, 2007
shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed cry cry grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by texazzpete(m): 12:51am On May 06, 2007
mukina2:

haha sweetie cheesy

its one thing we are known for

entertaining football grin

Arsenal's match are never boring .even if we are playing cheksli and the scummies tongue

Actually, Arse-anal's now known for ineffective football. Man utd plays a sweet blend of entertaining and effective football, Chelski's pure effective football.

I've watched Arse-anal matches seated side by side with arse-anal fans, and i've never seen any group of people so frustrated as their darling team passes the ball over and over in the 6 yards box before kicking it out. Pathetic!

I just hope that Arse-anal can muster the competence to pull off at least a draw against chelski today.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Dreloaded(f): 1:30am On May 06, 2007
How 'sweet' was the 'entertaining and effective' footie at the san siro? puleeze come up with a new tale.

We (Arsenal) haven't performed up to potential this season for a myriad of seasons - injuries (more major than for any other in the top 4), new stadium, many new players, etc. Those aren't excuses, but we still play the most entertaining footie in England at our best.

Chelsea is going down tomorrow.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 4:01am On May 06, 2007
I'm all in favor of Chelsea going down. In fact, I'm rooting for Arsenal tomorrow. I want chelsea to be bruised badly and because we won our game today, I want us to keep leading.

On the other hand, Arsenal fans are just as bad as Chelsea fans - making mouth everywhere and celebrating our failures.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ayefele200(m): 4:04am On May 06, 2007
j-girl:

I'm all in favor of Chelsea going down. In fact, I'm rooting for Arsenal tomorrow. I want chelsea to be bruised badly and because we won our game today, I want us to keep leading.

On the other hand, Arsenal fans are just as bad as Chelsea fans - making mouth everywhere and celebrating our failures.
yeye girl, u still dey on this mouthen talk, abeg leave us alone , we rule ENGLAND and EUROPE, we still the CHAMPION, Better step back b4 u get hurt, PREVENTION is better than CURE, remember
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 4:07am On May 06, 2007
ayefele200:

yeye girl, u still dey on this mouthen talk, abeg leave us alone , we rule ENGLAND and EUROPE, we still the CHAMPION, Better step back before u get hurt, PREVENTION is better than CURE, remember
hahaha, I'll take this as the ranting of a wounded soul. Next season will be tougher. Tell Drogba to forget about the release of his album and focus on how to get his team members into shape.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ayefele200(m): 4:09am On May 06, 2007
j-girl:

hahaha, I'll take this as the ranting of a wounded soul. Next season will be tougher. Tell Drogba to forget about the release of his album and focus on how to get his team members into shape.
mark my words, ITS NOT OVER UNTIL ITS OVER, U have a good day
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 4:10am On May 06, 2007
You too. Have an absolutely beautiful day smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:20am On May 06, 2007
Chelsea to cry soon
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:39pm On May 06, 2007
Yesterday was the first time we've not conceded in all comps since the game against Sheffield.

Boring game no doubt but right now I prefer the scrappiest 1-0 win to an exhilirating 2-2 draw or defeat. Plain common sense. We've played some fantastic football earlier in the season so if our fans see scrap in the last couple of games as long as we win the prem they'd readily excuse that.

Let the goons put their feet where their mouth is and ensure they do not lose. They are under pressure for this match(mostly self-inflicted)and should they lose. . . . . 

If they draw or win. . . . "Eko Bridge Guard of Honour". (Fantastic Script) grin

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bami(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2007
please can somebody tell me why that money laundrying man of coach mourhino call himself the special one. Nothing makes him special at all, with all the money he cant even win an european cup. somebody should tell him not to praise himself because he's NO SPECIAL ONE. I repeat he's NO SPECIAL ONE.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2007
Chwelski will cry in a couple of hours and we'l be crowned champions.What a sweet wy to end it all!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by software(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2007
Hugoboi:

Chwelski will cry in a couple of hours and we'l be crowned champions.What a sweet wy to end it all!!

U must be suffering from one atrocious Diseases, You need to see Dr DRE
Cant u see wats happening?

Common Boys
Go GO GO GO Chelsea
Ah ahahahaha hehehehehehe huhuhuhuhu

Unstopable Che che che chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2007
@software,

manutd have won the premiership so wats the noise about,

go jubilate somewhere else,

@manutd fans

congratulations,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by SMC(f): 6:12pm On May 06, 2007
lordimpaq:

@software,

manutd have won the premiership so wats the noise about,

go jubilate somewhere else,

@manutd fans

congratulations,

Don't mind software, he is in a delusional state of total denial. He escaped from Aro psychiatric hospital just a few days ago when he heard that Stamford Bridge and the club it houses were on the verge of collapse. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

CONGRATS ALL U MANURE SUPPORTERS! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.