Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503825 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by atiku07(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2007
ja4eva must have suffered a kind of gattusoic cardiac arrest grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:24am On May 03, 2007
atiku07:

see razorr baby no mind 9jaeva na so him mouth dey always run like tap water no be him fault.
kaka ni joo

the guy useless man u chei

and millan there is still one more mission kill off liver pool abeg

U tink dey can kill on Liverpool.I dnt tink so oh but one thing i know is Liverpool attack Milan wld be an ordinary team
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:24am On May 03, 2007
By the way, where is Dr.dre?

There are so many new patients now o! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:25am On May 03, 2007
atiku07:

he must have suffered a kind of gattusoic cardiac arrest

No d guy was a torn.Wonder why he was nt given a red card for his rough tackles grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:26am On May 03, 2007
9ja4eva, it looks like that defeat is not making you think straight anymore!  grin

How can you shower such praises on Yankeepool's attack?  shocked  I did not see Yankeepool flogging Chelsea 3-nil on tuesday night o!  grin   grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:27am On May 03, 2007
Razorr:

By the way, where is Dr.dre?

There are so many new patients now o! grin grin grin

People.Why did u run away when u lost.Even though u were rushed to d hospital.

I can imagine wat u were seeing why u were off.Images of d drunk Cech and d powerless Lampard.

Eyah e no good oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:28am On May 03, 2007
9ja4eva:

No d guy was a torn.Wonder why he was nt given a red card for his rough tackles grin grin grin grin grin

9ja4eva, atiku was talking about you o!  grin   grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:28am On May 03, 2007
Razorr:

9ja4eva, it looks like that defeat is not making you think straight anymore!  grin

How can you shower such praises on Yankeepool's attack?  shocked  I did not see Yankeepool flogging Chelsea 3-nil on tuesday night o!  grin   grin

Yu r right but den dey r a much better team in Europe.I think Milan shld win dis so Andriy wld have horrible night mares.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:29am On May 03, 2007
Dr Dre nor vex me o angry

why did you allow some patients to run around  in here  angry

for that fans here's anuther single

How to wean trouble  -  Accapella . . By  Man Chest A Fool Box Club

The treble Laugh . . . . - by  Riky of Nairaland  grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:32am On May 03, 2007
LOL

Muki u shldnt be talking oh.You know u r nt gunning for everyone.U shld b thinking of how to beat Chelksi.

U know wat happens when u loose all ur remaining matches shey

Kai na wa oh. grin grin grin grin

Saturday rounds one part up for us
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2007
9ja4eva:

U know what happens when u loose all your remaining matches shey

errr what will happen Bolton will take over the CL spot Tottenham will have a miracle and come 4th/3rd Still can't see what is expected to happen if we lose our 2 reamining games

But i can tell you what will happen if Mancs lose 2 games, ManCity and Chelsea grin grin grin before playing the Hammers.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:45am On May 03, 2007
9ja4eva:

LOL

Muki u shldnt be talking oh.You know you're nt gunning for everyone.U shld b thinking of how to beat Chelksi.

U know what happens when u loose all your remaining matches shey

Kai na wa oh. grin grin grin grin

Saturday rounds one part up for us

are you sure you will win ur next match sef    
 Rooney is still in shock o shocked  shocked  shocked
Cristiano hasnt stopped crying .he fears Gattuso so much now . cry cry cry

Sir gays  has ordered copies  of all their matches prior to this one . only this time he's watching them in the reverse mode grin  grin  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:47am On May 03, 2007
OH My Days! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:48am On May 03, 2007
Mukina

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I can really smell d beef but its expected from teams who dnt have much to do.We wld come out smoking hot on Saturday and of course u know wat dt means dnt u grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:49am On May 03, 2007
Razorr link=topic=17491.msg1088457#msg108 :D8457 date=1178189267:

OH My Days! grin grin grin

Of heartbreaks.Huh i can imagine grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:51am On May 03, 2007
9ja4eva, I can't help noticing that you have become a lone ranger! shocked shocked

What happened to your other patriots?

Has the doctor refused to release them? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:54am On May 03, 2007
JustKunmi, let me put you out of your misery and tell you what happened: -

As soon as Ronaldo got into the pitch, he took one look at Gattuso and started to pee in his pants!

Gattuso gave him a wicked intimidating stare and said: - "Hey! Look here puppy, you better behave yourself or daddy would give you a good spank!"

As soon as Ronaldo heard those words, his heartbeat double tremendously! He come begin dey fear!

The bottom line is that you guys were absolutely outclassed and intimidated!

You should all go and bury your fine heads in shame!

I have said it before and would repeat myself, Ronaldo is still a little puppy who can be tamed by the right master!

Carragher must have said the same thing to Drogba on Tuesday that left him off his rhythm.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 11:55am On May 03, 2007
Nothing will change the fact that we lost . So even if you say it 1 zillion times we lost we lost.

@MK,
Dry titles. Your producers will be taken to court for flouting financial regulations. EFCC has been contacted and they have gone underground.They are looking for you too. grin grin

@Loyika,let me respond to some of your brief comments as 'briefly' as I can. grin

1.The fact that you said we were an embarrassment shows you obviously believed we are a great side and expected a lot better. Shit happens

2.Do not insinuate for one minute that your tots or the agberos are a better side or might have done better. That is in the realm of conjecture and not fit for discussion by serious analysts . The fact that Brazil lost scandalously to France 3-0 does not now mean the likes of Croatia or England are better teams or might have done better. Possible but it's neither here nor there. In any case Brazil came back in 02 to correct that faux pas by reaching the finals again and winning. Enough said.

Loyiks, and still on point 2, I remember your 'trophy' when you beat us in January. While you were busy celebrating your 'Cup' we learnt from our mistakes and moved on. We have chosen to learn from this and hopefully we will be better for it .

As for the treble I secretly wished it but never declared we will win it(my posts are there to confirm). It is much more complicated than that and many who scream it(double,treble,quadruple) know little or nothing about it. However, they are entitled to their opinions.

See, many of your guys only wish Man U to win the league cos of Chelsea, not for footballing reasons. Wenga now thinks SAF is manager of the year not only out of common sense or love  but also to spite The Lip. You might probably support Milan not necessarily cos of their good football but so that the obviously wide gap between you and Pool in virtually all comps does not totally disappear. Indeed if you support the Pool then you see them as a lesser evil to Chesshit or MU at least on the current level of influence domestically.So if some MU guys are thinking the same what's your own.

Bad defeat? yes, but our season is far from over .We still have the little matter of a premiership to win and maybe an FA Cup as well so our attention is focussed on that for now.  grin grin

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:56am On May 03, 2007
Razorr

They wld come soon.Cnt stop buying ballons and other things to celebrate.We already have close to a hundred thousand champaignes for fans.

I was going to ask u.How come mumurinho neva stops buying.He buys dem and destroys.

Na wa oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See dey have come
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:58am On May 03, 2007
9ja4eva, so you've called for back up! shocked grin

Haa haa haa! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 03, 2007
We lost but will then be crowned the English champions at  Standford Bridge.  grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:01pm On May 03, 2007
Razorr:

9ja4eva, so you've called for back up! shocked grin

Haa haa haa! grin grin

We are United.Why were u missing on Tuesday.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:03pm On May 03, 2007
fynewaka:

We lost but will then be crowned the English champions at Standford Bridge. grin grin grin

If your boys can get their heads back together and recover from their cardiac arrest! grin grin

And also stop dashing out goals like you have been doing recently! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:04pm On May 03, 2007
LOL

Which boys.U r in for it on Saturday and of course another thrashing when u play us.U feel me
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:06pm On May 03, 2007
Listen sweety, I am sure you must have noticed that we do not lose matches easily. grin grin

Shut up and go back to your sick ward! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:07pm On May 03, 2007
Yes oh like wat happened on Tuesday.

I can sense heart attack oh.Take it easy okay.Mumurinho shld be on his way out soon. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 03, 2007
The truth is that everything was wrong in that match. Fergie gambled an unfit Vidic, the Italians were too physical on us mostly Ronaldo and the Referee contributed in the frustration. Anyway, Fergie never guaranteed us the Champions league like Mourinho did. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:10pm On May 03, 2007
Yes oh tell dem.D ref wasnt fair though bt its all good.Jst wondering wat formation SAF wld put up on Saturday
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 03, 2007
There was a disconnect between the midfield and the attack. I think Gattuso must have been on drugs yesterday given his attitude throughout the match.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:12pm On May 03, 2007
You see, you guys were just plain stupid.  angry

You shouldn't have been gunning for the C/L.   angry

You should have just focused on the Premiership like you initially planned!

Now you have lost vital points in the premiership and unless you beat or draw with City on saturday, you would be in deep shit!  grin   grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:13pm On May 03, 2007
fynewaka:

I think Gattuso must have been on drugs yesterday given his attitude throughout the match.

Haven't you heard? shocked shocked

Gattuso is a mafia lord! grin grin

He gave you a taste of the mafia reign last night! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:16pm On May 03, 2007
Razorr:

You see, you guys were just plain stupid. angry

You shouldn't have been gunning for the C/L. angry

You should have just focused on the Premiership like you initially planned!

Now you have lost vital points in the premiership and unless you beat or draw with City on saturday, you would be in deep shit! grin grin

Deep shit

We know how to do it okay.We like pressure.Well well with Arsenal set to thrash ur team we sense jealously from d almost fallen bridge.I cnt wait for our match too

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.