Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (497789 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2007
somze:

fyne
You've not been here for ages suddenly manU wins trophy and you're back tongue
Anyway welcome bros grin

I was on sabbaticals. Its coincidental I came when we won the Charity Shield. I was also on pre-season tour to my village. grin grin grin
Razorr:

Yea right. . . Like we saw yesterday. tongue

Oh please, can someone just get a gun and put a bullet in Firewanksters head? Apparently the bullet I put in his medulla didn't kill him. shocked

Always high on paraga. When would you put a stop to this nasty habit of early morning paraga intake?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2007
fyne
How villa?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2007
OMG!!! shocked  Firewankster, where did you steal the girl in your profile from? Are you sure its not your sister? tongue  And what happened to that your pic with the funny shoe? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2007
Razorr:

OMG!!! shocked Firewankster, where did you steal the girl in your profile from? Are you sure its not your sister? tongue And what happened to that your pic with the funny shoe? grin grin

I refuse to succumb to distractions. I'm here to talk football. So Razoor, you've got nothing on me. That's my fiancee and in a couple of weeks, we would be walking down the aisle.(How you wish, someone would have said that about you). tongue tongue tongue

somze:

fyne
How villa?

Men! Villa correct. I was almost almost a villa Champion. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2007
fynewaka:

I refuse to succumb to distractions. I'm here to talk football. So Razoor, you've got nothing on me. That's my fiancee and in a couple of weeks, we would be walking down the aisle.(How you wish, someone would have said that about you). tongue tongue tongue
Wow dats great man!
Congrats and wish u d best.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2007
Somze, trust me, you don't know Firewankster. grin grin  Wait until Mukina gets here. grin grin

As for you firewankster, congratulations o on the wedding thing. I wonder what you did to convince the poor babe to marry you, abi na jazz? And to make matters worse, it seems she's a Virgin staff! Chei!! shocked lipsrsealed   And please, do not ever compare me to your girl o! Do you know how many men are begging to have my hand in marriage, even at my young age? grin cheesy grin

Oh my dayzzzzz. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2007
somze:

Wow that is great man!
Congrats and wish u d best.

10x man!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2007
Razorr:

Somze, trust me, you don't know Firewankster. grin grin Wait until Mukina gets here. grin grin

As for you firewankster, congratulations o on the wedding thing. I wonder what you did to convince the poor babe to marry you, abi na jazz? And to make matters worse, it seems she's a Virgin staff! Chei!! shocked lipsrsealed And please, do not ever compare me to your girl o! Do you know how many men are begging to have my hand in marriage, even at my young age? grin cheesy grin

Oh my dayzzzzz. . .

What business do you have with her work place ? I have always told you we do not belong to the same class girl. So just let me be especially now that I'm trying to behave like a man with a family. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Razorr,

abeg. . . not today again! no disgrace me again today nah grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2007
RuuDie:

@Razorr,

abeg. . . not today again! no disgrace me again today nah grin

A Leopard never changes its spots. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2007
Firewankster, you seem to be looking better o. shocked  What happened to your old shoes?   I mean the ones in this pic: - grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Razorr,

This is unfair.
Why talk about his shoes?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Jackal

Because the shoes are segzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy!!! grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2007
Razorr
Just what is wrong with you, cant you help but ask for trouble?

This is not funny, get his picture off, immediately.

How you can take peeps pics and store it on your system is beyond me, dont you have anything better to do?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Somze

Like I said, if you don't understand what's going on, then stay out of it. The guy you're defending has done worse things to me in the past.
Besides, I didn't save the pic on my system. I don't have space for that kind of gabbage. I simply went to an old thread(a thread that existed before you joined N/L) and dug it out. grin

By the way, I have a question for you somze. I have observed that you have a knack for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Why do you do that? Why can't you just be like respected members of this forum like Loyika and mind your business? Must you comment on every issue? Is it boredom?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Razorr,

In all fairness, remove the guy's pics.
Its not a nice thing to do now.
In the name of PEACE, pls remove his pics.
There are other ways u can take ur vengeance on him. Geddit?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2007
Thank you Jackal
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Jackal

WOW!! How noble of you! shocked grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2007
Jackal has pleaded with me to remove that pic, so I would. He says its an embarrasment to the scummy thread. grin
Firewankster is quite lucky. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2007
Hey Razor. I see you watched the match.

I sincerely hope you guys have a good season - the chelsea myth seems to have been broken already.

On second thoughts, I actually don't want you guys to have a good season

Good to see you though, how was the rest of your weekend?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2007
@Banderas

My weekend was great. Thank You.

Don't get carried away by your victory though. You guys played shyte. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2007
With the shyte we took the cup.

If playing shyte means winning then we better start playing shyte
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2007
SH#T TEAM LOSES TO SH@T TEAM, NO SWEAT cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2007
who cares

definitely not me.

thoug it made me feel gud watching chelski bite da dust tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2007
Players play, haters watch grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2007
those guys on the pitch yesterday, where they players

geezzzzzzzzzzz, am amazed,they couldnt even convert a spot kick
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2007
Oh well you can say dt again.

Maybe Mouthino go talk say na false ball dem give dem play.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2007
Even Rhain Davies would'a at least hit the post grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2007
Talkless of Daddy showkey
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2007
ManU don use penal win shield we no go hear word again.

Jackal come see you people dey jubilate o
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2007
Wetin u want make we do?

If na Chelsea we no go hear word
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2007
i tire oooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.