Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,617 members, 7,843,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501205 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by niniman(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2007
Heinze finally off to madrid,At least I can still support him in a madrid shirt.An agreement has been reached by both clubs according to the official site of the two club.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ulehj(m): 12:29am On Aug 23, 2007
@ manugirl
say whatever you want to say,for Bleep sake it is your opinion.

don't allow anybody intimidate you on this forum.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Abium: 2:03am On Aug 23, 2007
manugirl i m so dissapointed in u. ur altitude shows dat u are not a true manu fans. How on earth can u call those award winning players SHREK. Damn!!!!!! this
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:43am On Aug 23, 2007
Heinze off to Real Madrid
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:25am On Aug 23, 2007
The fuxck is you doing here Razorr with a fake handle??/ heard you got ur ass banned.hehehe. grin grin grin

But pls stop dis sh@t with the Manugurl hsndle, its making you look ridiculos. come out, we know ya
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by odada(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2007
grin grin grin we know you too! cool

HEINZE OFF TO MADRID? thats good news for the out of contention ARGENTINE cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by monex(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2007
manugirl knows for sure that she is not a man u fan. if u ask me i'll go with jackal that manugirl is razor. i don't know if razor was banned but what i know is that razor has not posted in the last 36hrs and u and i know razor posts more on this thread than any other person ([size=4pt]maybe except jackal[/size].

i consider martins to be a better player than tevez. he is faster, stronger and even more resilient. of course rooney is way ahead of both of em. both tevez and martins don't have a good goal sense only tevez is much worse. speed is an important quality of a striker and tevez really doesn't have it.

there was a chance we got against city when a thru ball was played to tevez. that would have been a typical wazza goal. tevez couldn't shake off the defenders due to lack of speed. i think even martins would have scored that. not to forget that martins got a better jumping power.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ManUgirl: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2007
monex:

there was a chance we got against city when a through ball was played to tevez. that would have been a typical wazza goal. tevez couldn't shake off the defenders due to lack of speed. i think even martins would have scored that. not to forget that martins got a better jumping power.

What makes Rooney better than Martins? Is it because he's English?

And please drop all this talk of razzor. I don't know what you people are talking about. I am not razzor. Please.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2007
Hey guys, I'm not ManUgirl and I wasn't banned.

Na wa o. I don't post on N/L for a few hours and all kinds of rumours start flying around.

Oh ma dayzzzzz grin cheesy I'm too much.

Anyway, I'm on leave so no panicking boys. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by monex(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2007
u're too much really. however, this does not absolve you as you could be using double handles.

even if manugirl isn't razor, she is definitely not a manu fan and she is someone who was on this thread before.

Hi mukina
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2007
@ Monex,

ManUgirl = Razorr.
She has just been UNBANNED by Seun.
Mr Pataki, Razorr and some other CATS have all been allowed to return from EXILE.
She's a donkey for thinking she could fool everyone.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2007
hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2007
Take ur hmmmmmmmmmmmm outta here u SPAMMER.
What has Hmmmmmmmm gotta do with it?
Y'all prophet/prophetess of doom trying to sell us OBA MARTINS will not succeed.
We dont need another MIDGET upfront . . . . The ELK or BERBA are the only players FERGUSON will buy if they become available
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2007
I no like Oba Martins for anybody.

The brother's technique is so uncouth.

I wish he had played for Cameroun like he threatened to.

An abberation considering Naija tradition of slow and steady players.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2007
Jackal:

Take your hmmmmmmmmmmmm out of here u SPAMMER.
What has Hmmmmmmmm gotta do with it?
Y'all prophet/prophetess of doom trying to sell us OBA MARTINS will not succeed.
We don't need another MIDGET upfront . . . . The ELK or BERBA are the only players FERGUSON will buy if they become available

grin grin grin grin

wats the difference btween martins and rooney.
oh i get it, u dnt need ANOTHER MIDGET.so that means u already have one. grin grin

u should be glad if martins goes to man u , u na no get stiker, u need an OBA GOAL.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2007
Martins is a shit player.
He is the most over-rated Nigerian striker.
Martins freezes out in big matches and United cannot afford to land a dud striker.
Anyways, its all speculations . . . . . .SAHA is back and should be available on SUNDAY if the plonker does not injure his ankle again while shagging his girlfriend.

@ Ruudie,
Did u see Ronaldo's goal for Portugal last night.
He took out 3 defenders before unleashing a powerful shot into the net.
I cant wait to have him back in the United squad.
He is the best player in the Premiership.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2007
@Jackal

If I was shagging his girlfriend,
trust me I would hurt a lot more than
one ankle grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2007
yuck angry angry angry

martins is wat u guys need to guarantee ur relegation spot grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ Jeje,

Dont let me spank your RELEGATION head if u don't take your fake prophesies out of here.
United to finish 4th? OT will crash down.
Ferguson has never finished below 3rd before in the history of the Premiership.
Its a BIRTHRIGHT . . . . . . . . . . United must finish in the top 2
Just wait till SAHA, ROONEY and RONALDO gets back.

@ Doyin13,

U knw Louis' girlfriend?
Heard she's a sassy French model.
How SAHA got that chic defies all logic as he's been voted as the most worst-dressed player in the whole Premiership. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2007
Okay, just to make sure I understand what you're saying, Rooney has scored 76 goals in 223 matches (34%), while Obafemi has scored 68 games in 175 (39%) matches. How come Rooney's better?

That discounts the fact that Rooney often plays on the flanks for Utd
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by faceless(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2007
jeje
u talk to everyone but me
u are nice to everyone but me
what have i done to deserve this?

am sorry,
am sorry

talk to me.please.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2007
Jackal:

@ Jeje,

How SAHA got that chic defies all logic as he's been voted as the most worst-dressed player in the whole Premiership. grin

How about 60,000 smackeroonies a week. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2007
abeg, sharrappppppp grin grin grin

love is a thing of the mind.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ Doyin13,

£60,000?
I swear SAHA doesnt look like someone making £60 a week.
Only God knows what that plonker does with all that money.
Did u see SAHA's crib on MTV Base?
My house looks better than SAHA's crib . . . . . . . His crib looks like one of em council houses and everything just sucks.
I hope to God £59,700 of his wages every week doesn't go straight to his girlfriend's Barclays account. grin grin grin grin

@ Jeje,
Who is this faceless dude yearning for ur love?
Are u that fyne and sassy that a guy wld be pouring out his heart like this?
Give the guy a bloody chance if u are not engaged and stop desecrating Man Utd thread.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2007
@jeje

For you i will reveal my identity

My real name is John Mickel Obi

Well l dont need to tell you how much I earn do I? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2007
doyin,no u dnt,

e dey show for ur body grin grin grin

jackal, how much do u make , maybe i can organise a sassy girl for u
one that would care only abt ur money grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ Jeje,

I am not as rich as Doyin13.
Doyin wears number 12 shirt for Chelsea and he shakes hands with Roman and Jose Moaninho every blessed day.
Pitch ur tents with Doyin13 . . . . . . he is a DIAMOND GEEZER.
If it's ICE u like he will LIGHT UP your life.
He will transform your GUESS and GAP into GUCCI and PRADA.
Doyin13, am i RIGHT?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by faceless(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2007
jeje listen to me,

i love u

i cant change that, and u cant either
u can either give me a chance to prove it or watch me make a fool of myself on the streets of nairaland.

jeje I LOVE U.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2007
@jackal

I am thinking.

Jeje on one hand or should I thief Saha's girlfriend grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2007
faceless:

jeje listen to me,

i love u

i can't change that, and u can't either
u can either give me a chance to prove it or watch me make a fool of myself on the streets of nairaland.

jeje I LOVE You.

love by force . .leave Jeje alone angry

she  doesnt know you
grin grin grin grin
i am having fun grin grin
you r so lame grin

Jeje doesnt love you

na by force grin
abeg   find a gun and end ur misery grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by faceless(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2007
the only person i want to talk to is jeje

jeje i will be watching ad waiting forr u to get oNline , i need u.dnt ignore me.

I LOVE U
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dinozzo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2007
mukina2:

love by force . .leave Jeje alone angry
abeg   find a gun and end your misery grin grin
don't be too harsh on the guy now, hes in a very weak state of mind at the moment. He might just do that grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.