Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,688 members, 7,851,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (502076 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2007
Damn!

I had decided to go on sabatical, but I just couldn't resist this. grin

Faceless can only be one of two people - Kitaun or Debosky. But my best guess is Kitaun because of the way he was attacking Mukina in the 'share your thoughts' thread.
Kitaun is the only person on Nairaland that hates mukina that much, so I'll stick with him. cool

Kitaun, please come out of your shell and stop this charade. You are making a big fool out of yourself. We all know it's you. grin

Wait a minute. . . Isn't kit about 50 years old? shocked  Jeje is just 19 o, so bleeping her would qualify as child abuse. angry

Please look for someone in your age group to Bleep with and leave this innocent teenager alone, you bleeping pervert! angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2007
Razorr . .why did you spoil my fun angry grin cheesy

this is so funny . grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2007
Razorr:

Jeje is just 19 o, so bleeping her would qualify as child abuse. angry

Oh ma dayzzzzzzzzzzz Razorrr cheesy

You have such a way with words grin

I like it
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ Doyin13,

Who is this faceless dude?
He claims he was a regular member before his ass got banned.
The geezer came back and his 1st quest is to get into JEJE's knickers.
Maybe u guys should do a bidding for JEJE like Ebay and outbid each other.
The highest bidder wins the bride . . . . . . . . . Are u up for this?

Heard the Notting Hill Carnival is on Monday.
Are u checking it out?
Miss JEJE, stay glued to AIT and hope u will see DIAMOND GEEZER on TV.
Ask faceless to post his pics as well and decide which of em u wanna shag.
In my Church mind . . . . .I think Doyin13 is ur best candidate.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2007
Ol bob

I too old for Notting Hill Carnival abeg.

As per Jeje, I take a sassy french model anyday grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2007
With all due respect, i think the BAN has brought more confusion than peace on the sports thread.
Loads of faceless peops trying to get into people's knickers . . . . .Whats that all about?
We had a ManUgirl yesterday now we have FACELESS who's acting like an animal on HEAT.

Could KIT be FACELESS? I seriously doubt it.
KITKAT will never stoop so low into online love serenades.
LOYIKA? Nah . . . . . . .The PH Geezer doesnt do teenagers . . . .He goes for oochie coochie mommas.
So who is FACELESS?
I am offering a £1000 TO ANYONE who uncovers FACELESS.
Lets NAME n SHAME this PAEDOPHILE.

@ Doyin,
I concur, son.
The Carnival is shyte plus this weather is going to mess things up for em.
Intel says JEJE is coming for the Carnival so u might just stroll down and catch a glimpse of her Shakira kind of hips.
JEJE was spotted clearing Immigration at Gatwick this morning and the babe's got what it takes to make u go WOW.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2007
Jackal, your instincts are wrong on this one. It's Kitkat. Trust me. wink
I've got evidence to back my claims. grin cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2007
Yeripaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin

i nor send o grin grin

damn !!! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2007
KITKAT= FACELESS?

I disagree with that notion.
Kit is a sharp lad . . . . He will never come after Miss JEJE in this al fresco manner.
Besides, they were school chums way back so i presume KIT knows JEJE's crib and borough.
All Nigga KIT needs to do is to cruise his LEXUS JEEP to JEJE's abode and seal the deal.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2007
Jackal:

Kit is a sharp lad . . . . He will never come after Miss JEJE in this al fresco manner.

You can only say that because you never go to the Romance and dating and meet up and sexuality section.

Please do me a favour - Take a trip to the Romance zone and browse through Kitaun's previous posts. grin
I can guarantee that you would change your mind about him in an instant. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wont let u drag KIT's name in the MUD.
KITKAT will never do such stuffs.
Maybe someone is using his handle to cause ruckus on NL.
KIT has never been attached to JEJE.
His CRUSH has always been the Gambian and JEJE is off his radar.
I cant fathom out where the SUDDEN interest in JEJE is coming from.
In other words, KIT aint FACELESS.
I suspect LORDI, GRIZZLY or AKOLA.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2007
Jackal, you're cracking me up here man. grin

Did Kit pay you to defend him?

Let me ask you something, if you're so sure its not kit, then why do you think he disappeared as soon as I exposed him? cool  He's too ashamed to come forward. He knows he's busted. cool

It's not a secret that Kit fancies Jeje. His fancying Muki won't stop him. He even fancies me too. grin tongue

That guy fancies all the girls on N/L. He's a sex pervert. angry

Damn! So shameful. sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2007
Razorr embarassed please i dont want People reading what you posted . please modify my name embarassed i dey beg embarassed embarassed pls na grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2007
I STILL disagree with u.
NEPA struck where KITKAT was browsing from so that is why he is offline.
KIT will be back soon to defend himself and put u doubters to sleep.
The GEEZER will and can never fancy y'all gurls.
I know KIT's gurlfriend and this allegations are baseless.
FYI, JEJE is the one crushing on KIT.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2007
Wow! What a coincidence that there is no generator to supply light. grin cheesy
What a bigger coincidence still that NEPA took light just as soon as I exposed the nigga. grin cheesy

And why would an 18 yr old have a cruch on a 51 yr old guy?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2007
Razorr:

And why would an 18 yr old have a cruch on a 51 yr old guy?

You don't know kids of nowadays.

They are shhhpoilt. angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2007
Well, this particular kid is my friend and I have it on good authority that she has no crush on this particular dude. tongue

For Bleep's sake chics of nowadays go for rich dudes and not guys like this one who can't afford to take them to a fancy Restaurant. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2007
18-yr old kids can fall in love with an OLD MAN.
Chief Okoya married a teenager some years back in Lagos, Kanu Nwankwo fell in love with a teenager at 40 so this things happen.
JEJE loves KITKAT cos KIT drives a smart car, lives in a smart flat in Lagos and besides KIT spends mad cheddarz.
We all know money attracts women and JEJE is not an exception to this law.

KIT sent me a txt now and told me fuel is out in the generating plant.
He wont be back until later so SLOW ur roll.
I still insist FACELESS is not KIT.
FACELESS is LORDI or GRIZZLY.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2007
Jackal, come on. . . You're smarter than this.

Lordi is very quiet. He doesn't talk as much as faceless was doing. tongue

Grizzly doesn't even know who Jeje is. He's been away for a long time and is too serious minded to do a thing like this. cool

The only people that can carry this out are debosky and kit. I've struck Debosky out, so only Kit is left. cool grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2007
I am fully convinced KITKAT is not FACELESS.
There's no conspiracy theory u guys can brew that can shake me foundations.
KIT's got game . . . . . .LORDI aint got no game.
For instance, look at the way he fell for your CHESTICLES and u cut his hair like DELILAH did SAMSON.
KIT is an astute dude and will never suck up to JEJE in this manner.
LORDI is the faceless guy and the quiet ones are the most dangerous peops.
Be smart . . . . .trust Le Chacal to sniff out anything like this more than anyone.
Trust me . . . . .Copy me.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tafari(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
KIT can NEVER be faceless.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2007
@jackal

there are some times when u amaze me,

how on earth can u possibly say such a thing,

do u actually think am capable of such act,

so because i've not been posting for a while, u now conclude that faceless is me.

u know very well dat i don't talk much, let alone when u start spewing vulgarity on the thread,

i demand an apology for your accusation because u've accused me wrongly, and i'm disappointed u did that, i neva expected dat from you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2007
Jackal to apologise?
U have to wait for the next HARLEY'S COMET, mate!
Le Chacal does not tender apologies . . . .never have, never will.
If u can't put up with me then suck ma cock.

U were the one posing as FACELESS.
I have scanned ur IP addy and its the same thing with what u are using now.
CONFESS now so u can RAPTURE on the appointed day.
ALL liars go to HELL.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2007
@jackal

lets face it you r an assshole.

simply put
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2007
u've gone far this time,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2007
ANYWAYZ

Sir Alex was telling me that; Tevez is actually a dwarf, but that, !? Hey is this the Man United thread undecided

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2007
loyika:

ANYWAYZ

Sir Alex was telling me that; Tevez is actually a dwarf, but that, !? Hey is this the Man United thread undecided

cool GOONER 89

tongue tongue grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2007
what the f.uck is going on

razorr faceless = kitaun. u must be high on elephant grass !!!

faceless is shyt !
and anyone who thinks faceless is kitaun is shyt !
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2007
@wormy

well thats ur own opinion,

whoever faceless is, is causing me a heartache cos of his dumb moves,

and jackal *spitting on the floor* thinks its me (nonsense),
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2007
Wormy, how much did Kit pay you to come attack your fellow blue?

Damn! That guy is highly connected. I'm so scared for my life right now. embarassed grin cheesy tongue

There obviously is a mafia in Nairaland. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2007
ok; i probably missed out a couple of things on my first post.

here :

whoever thinks faceless is either kitaun or loyika or lordimpaq is high on elephant grass !!!!!!!!!!

that should be clear now.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ Lordi,

U are beginning to piss me off right now.
What the heck is wrong with u mentioning ma name in the same breath as spitting?
I am gonna give u a last chance now . . . . . .back off, geezer  . . . . . . .back off!!!!!!!!

If u are not FACELESS . . . .simply say so.
Dont come here and start preaching your HOLIER THAN THOU heresies here.
Dont let me use the next 9 hrs to bomb ur ass down with disses . . . .u dont wanna get banned again now, do ya?

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.