Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,248 members, 7,842,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501060 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2007
@ Vieira & MC Omo,

Why don't y'all GAYNNER cunts take ur beef to Akola's thread?
Arsenal is bigger than Chelsea and yiddy yiddy yadda yadda.
The last time i checked . . . . .It is 2 TROPHYLESS seasons.
In anutha few months, it could be 3 . . . . I wish Wenger can stop this drought and give u frustrated beasts something to smile about. grin grin
Buncha Schmuks!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Vieira(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2007
I remember a similar dry period for Man U, abi I lie??
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2007
Jackal is a mendacious scavenging animal . . .how did 8 million pounds suddenly become 16 for eduardo? shocked

You're a 419-ing rat who'll twist figures to suit his corrupt ends, so I don't blame you at all. grin grin

And upon all this you failed maths and statistics in school so when you claim to work in the bank and peeps think you're a cashier, little do they know you're the retarded JANITOR grin grin

Lordi seems to have been completely mellowed and defeated. . I guess living with Razorr for a few months will break the spirit if any man cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2007
Dry period for Man Utd?
You must be smoking your toe-nails . . . .
What should i expect from an Islington dude? Your hood is the most unruly area in the whole of London.

Some history lessons . . .
Ferguson
2003----Premiership.
2004----FA cup
2005---- undecided undecided undecided
2006----Carling Cup
2007----Premiership.
2008----FA, Premiership, UCL.

Arsene Wenger
2003----FA cup
2004----Premiership
2005----FA Cup
2006---- cry cry cry cry cry cry
2007---- cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
2008---- cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

CAN You FUCKING SPOT THE DIFFERENCE?

@ Debosky,

Your words can be likened to that of the MENTALLY-ILL.
Fucking hell. . . . .Eduardo's bills will rise to 16 million so y'all idiots don't know that?
So why do u think Carrick's deal was 16 million . . . .His transfer fees was just 13 milla but will rise to 18 milla if he wins UCL, Prem and other fuckeries.
It means, should this Arsenal side go on to win trophies(which i doubt) . . .Eduardo's fees will bust the 16 milla mark.
Why aint i surprised GAYnners don't know Bleep ALL? It is the association of the mental handicaps.
Errrm, errrrm, What is (x+1)(x+2)=48? I expect an average GAYnner to know algebra . . .If u don't know this . . .I will strike your name off on ma phone,.
Bloody ninny!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2007
Mc Omo:

there is practically no top 4 EPL club here without its own fair share of muppets, roaches, vermins and cretins  cool

I agree with you 100% but who's the worst?

Vieira:

Arsenal is a bigger more succesful club than Chelsea and will remain so for the forseeable future!!

Mc Omo:

last I knew, Chelsea was 14th most successful club all-time in England, so how do u start mentioning Chelsea in the same breath with Arsenal ?

When did we start comparison now?

Oldglory bla bla.

You better win this year's premiership ELSE grin

@Jackal

I have been warning you since, stop saying arsenal won the 2005 FA cup. That cup was stolen grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2007
@ Akola,

I was just being CHARITABLE. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2007
we all know that glory-seeking fans of the Russian colored team are the worst in the land tongue

and winning the league in 3 times in 100 yrs aint exactly the hallmark of a great team or is it ? tongue

the 2005 FA cup was stolen abi ? why u no steal ur own that same year see whether the dogs no go bark on top ur head ? tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2007
Jackal i have no words for you. . .why are you still stuck on the problem that got you kicked out of 6th form so many years ago? grin grin

That equation ruined your life I know, but you need to move on mate. . .at least the JANITOR gets to keep the old brooms from last year grin grin

Ok ok, two barren seasons, but we reached two finals during that time so we were still competitive. . .if not at our best cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2007
@ Debosky,

A Janitor still gets paid . . . .innit?
Do u get paid swallowing Wenger's pre-cum? grin grin grin grin
Intel says u pay to let Arsene Wenger spurt frenchisized semen on ur tonsils. . . . .

Now, reaching the finals is an achievement for the Arses? What wont i hear on NL.
Can u tell me any season Man Utd has failed to finish as runners-up/champions in the last 15 years?
I support a team that hasn't failed yet to finish in the top 3 since the premiership started.
How about that for an achievement, u plonker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2007
debosky:

Ok ok, two barren seasons, but we reached two finals during that time so we were still competitive. . .if not at our best cool

. . . . . . .you then won the "Competitive Cup",didn't you?

Wenger has apparently won the Competitive Cup in 6 seasons since he came into the job.Fergie has won it thrice since 1993

PS:The Cup is for trophyless season and exists in the feverish imagination of many Gooners!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2007
@Jackal

Have you heard of the EPL Title-Xmas Special? Gooners expect to be awarded a Cup for winning the League in December!

There are also trophies for reaching the Semi-Final of the League Cup in 4 of the last 5 seasons without winning any.The key trophy is awarded for the winning of a competition called Reaching The Semi-Final of the League Cup in 4 of the last 5 seasons without winning anything and Gooners are a shoo-in.Indeed,Wenger is a genius!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2007
who called it a cup

I said we were competitive, is that not factual? undecided

I guess you scummies need to always look for a new reason to insult Arsenal FC. . .all the knives are out because we are actually challenging for the league this year. No problems, it comes with the territory cool

@ Jackal

stop trying to shag the vacuum cleaners on break while thinking about the hot cashiers. . .you'll get fired and then lose your bacon. I doubt if even the gay men would fancy your wrinkled old behind grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2007
@ I-man,

Ohhhhh Ma Dayssss . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
That was cheeky . . . . .GAYnners will start hyper-ventilating soon.
Bloody twats . . . .I have never seen such a huge assembly of losers in ma life.
While United fans are gloating about achievements like UCL and the TREBLE . . . .Debosky is WANKING himself with being a runner-up. tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Vieira(m): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2007
LOL@ Jackal

Now he is happy to count the Carling cup, the same cup he has denigrated so often.

LOL!! Nincompoop.

Debosky I am glad you have him under manners.

Kola, the reason I started comparing is just to let you know that only certain clubs have a right to have a go at Arsenal, and last time I checked Chelsea were not on that elite list. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2007
@ Vieira,

Stop acting ninnish!!!!!
Carling Cup is a shit cup but Ferguson felt he had to win it . . . and HE WON IT.
This is Arsene Wenger's 12th attempt to win the Carling Cup and it keeps evading him. How great is this WENGER?
There are 4 club competitions for the BIG 4 in the English Premiership.
Alex Ferguson has won all the 4 as a manager in Man United . . . . .Arsene Wenger is yet to WIN 2 of them in 11 years.
Puhleeeeeeease . . . . . .go and win something . . . ur trophy cabinet is dusty.

@ I-man,

Lemme crack a joke. . . . grin grin grin grin
I was checking on Cesc's wiki when i came across an interesting item.
Under Cesc's achievements, i saw Amsterdam Cup and the Emirates cup as few of the things he has achieved . . . . grin grin grin grin
Thats the depth of failure . . . .Man Utd won the same cup last year but it will be hard to see such against the names of Wazza and Ronaldo.
Playing for Arsenal is such a pain, whatchuthink?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2007
debosky:

I guess you scummies need to always look for a new reason to insult Arsenal FC. . .a[b]ll the knives are out because we are actually challenging for the league this year.[/b] No problems, it comes with the territory cool

Hooray! So we are supposed to be impressed that you "are actually challenging for the league this year"? So Mancs didn't you give you grief last season when you were "actually challenging for the 4th place Championship"?

Vieira:

Now he is happy to count the Carling cup, the same cup he has denigrated so often.

Are you not counting finishing runners up in the Carling Cup? If you can count 2nd place,we may as well count 1st place
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2007
@ Dr Kit

I read somehwere that you are Fashola's cousin  shocked shocked shocked shocked
No wonder, you are always ready to defend his atrocities even if it involves staking your ballz on a Herodian platter  grin grin grin grin grin
Dr Kit, be sincere you have started to develop a potruded stomach since May 2007.
Kit seriously, i need to start YIM'ing You because I aint Goona die in Peyton Manning's City (I prefer sayin that than sayin i live In Indianapolis)
and there is a need to start building blocks to get contracts from the round house.
Whose commissioner do You work for as a PA. I heard PA's run things in Alausa, not commissioners
Make we Yarn?  cheesy

@ Chacal,  Hymen (I-Man)  grin cheesy grin

Am speechless at Y'alls tenacity and untiring strength in shutting 'em Gooners out!
Something tells me that 'em spuds are Gonna whip ;em Gooners in the Carlings.
Ramos is itching to edge his name in history and i see it happening. Even if 'em Gooners sneak a win from Spuds
Chelsea are ready to scalp them @ the finals because Wenger would be tempted to repeat his gaffe of fielding 'em Young turks at the finals.
And we all know thats Wenger's only chance of nicking a trophy this season!

FA Cup? Pool would die to be in finals for that, especially after loosing out in the Carlings, the EPL fading away and the UCL a far fetched dream on their current form.
Ofcos, United would want to compensate for last years defeat, so expect us in it.

EPL? Not in Wenger's dream! where is the bench? Is it Traore, Diaby and Bendtner? Maybe against Hughes Blackburn, this would be a bench
but against Portsmouth, Everton, No chance not to even mention Pool! Try Orits Wiliki or Charly Boy as the President of the Recording Industry Association of America.!

UCL?
We all know the answer!

Sincerely, Arsenal would be close to the EPL this season but their greatest undoing would be Wenger's lack of spending.

If this current Arsenal squad wins the EPL , then thats a travesty of justice and the gods of football need to die!, because this world we live in is a Garbage in----- Garbage out life.

You garbage in Diaby, Bendtner,     ------------You garbage out a trophyless season or atmost a cup with a third position on the EPL at most ( Thats kuku a giant leap in comparison to the last 2 seasons)  grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2007
@Jackal

Gooners have to invent trophies to win it these days grin The EPL Xmas Special is out.Last season,they won the "Sexy Football Tournament" Wenger's medals cabinet must be piling up,heard he sent for a carpenter to add more space.

Wenger is a genius!7 years preceding his takeover-Arsenal won 2 league titles-7 years after his take over-Arsenal won 2 league titles-Result: He is the best manager ever!

How does he do it?Keep pulling a wool over 'em Gayners eyes! He now has them congratulating themselves over finishing 4th and making it to the final of the Carling Cup.The man is the Messiah
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2007
He won 4 FA Cups as well. . .a fact yoou conveniently omitted, as well as an unbeaten premiership title run - something that is yet to be eclipsed.

He's probably won more for AFC than anyone else so he is the greatest in Arsenal's history.

He is also great in the premiership, not as good as Fergie of course, but as good as any other coach over the long term. . .producing more than two winning teams in his time at the club. cool

No one is congratulating anything, he is quite exceptional and has done a great deal.

@ rikky

lets wait and see if your predictions will come through, no one believed we would win the title unbeaten. . .we've proved naysayers wrong before wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2007
Blackburn: Friedel (free), Reid £2.5, Samba (free), Nelsen (free), Warnock (£1.5m) Bentley £4m, Savage £3m, Dunn £2.2m Pedersen £2.5m, Santa Cruz (free), Derbyshire (youth product)- total £15.7m

Arsenal: Fabianski,£2m, Justin Hoyte (youth), Senderos £2.5m, Song Billong £1m, Traore (?), Randall (youth), Diaby £2m, Denilson £3.4m, Diarra £4m, Eduardo £16m (depending on your source), Bendtner (youth), (Barazite (semi-precious, obviously, )
Total £30.9m

Damn!!!!!!That was mean. . . . it is written in the UnHoly Book, Arsene's Letter to the Pedophiles,Cap 1 verse 2-"Verily,verily ,I say unto you,Arsenal's transfer budget is lower than that of Enyimba. . . . . . . this article of faith must be swallowed blindly by all true believers,whosoever rejects this,rejects me and shall not enter the Kingdom of pre-pubescent boys "

For you to explode this article of faith amongst Gayners is heartless.They are taught to believe this and recite it ad infinitum grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2007
@Debo

What about the European Winners Cup which you won in 1994? Isn't that a major trophy,much better than all the FA Cups you have been winning. . . . at least,its better than the Emirates Cup which purportedly made it to the Wikipedia profile of The Gas Boy! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2007
sharrap I-man ! grin

those figures are doctored by Jackal, Diarra was 2m and Dudu was 8m, stop fibbing. . .AFC does not release transfer information to the public so you need to talk to a gunner for authentic information.

I don't know who edits those Wikis but they are not reliable tongue Cup winners Cup is significant, and I admit my manager still has work to do in Europe.

What does the amount paid for those players matter on the day? They are vastly more experienced and our year to year transfer budgets are the lowest in the top 4. . . cool

We beat Blackburn with young inexperienced players (save Dudu & Senderos) so bringing up these figures proves what?

I'd like to see the comparison of the MU team that lost to Coventry. . .Carrick's transfer fee would probably buy their squad and the stadium too grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2007
@Debo

I know Gayners must abide by the Book,Cap 1 Verse 2-but if you add up the transfer fees,its more than that of the Blackburn team.

They are vastly more experienced and our year to year transfer budgets are the lowest in the top 4. . . Cool

This would be impressive if you didn't finish as the lowest of the top 4 in 2 consecutive seasons grin If you subtract the wage differences compared to Liverpool over the past 2 seasons,the picture is even more mixed. I guess Gayners have to hang on to something.

Lastly,check out the title of this thread-we are the Champions and are getting our money's worth.9 league titles in 15 seasons isn't bad cool When Fergie came,we hadn't won the league in 2 decades and were in the relegation places.

We win the trophies that matter,at least in the domestic competitions-you win trophies that don exist-The We beat Blackburn with young inexperienced players even though our squad cost more than theirs Cup

That is what grates up with Gooners,fans talk about what they actually won-look at the argument with Bayern nutter,Dayokanu-you guys bleat endlessly about "youth,inexperience,small transfer budget,challenging for the title"-Win trophies and then you can talk grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 12:20am On Dec 21, 2007
@ Debosky,

Are u this retarded?
In a business transaction, there are 2 parties . . . .The selling party and the buying party.
If Wenger keeps mute about his spendings . . . .the people selling don't always keep mute when English tabloids rub their palms.
Eduardo's deal is actually 8 mil that can go up to 16 milla if he wins the Carling cup(which i doubt) grin grin grin

You even shot yourself on the knee when u said Wenger is your greatest manager . . .
What a heap of twaddle from a moronic sod. . . .George Graham is your greatest manager by miles.
He won the The league, FA Cup, League Cup(Carling cup) and one European cup. . . . . . . .2 CUPS THAT KEEP EVADING WENGER.
George was a better manager than Wenger.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2007
the Carling cup is not 'evading' Wenger, he doesn't chase it. . .if it comes all well and good, AW does not need the CC, it may be a good toy to play with but nothing more wink

Our meat and drink is the league+FA, the aspiration/vision is the CL and we will get there. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 12:38am On Dec 21, 2007
debosky:

Our meat and drink is the league+FA, the aspiration/vision is the CL and we will get there. cool

Are you sure you will be alive in the year 2100AD ? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:09am On Dec 21, 2007
@ I-man,

Trust me . . . .Debosky is a Arrow.
Did u notice how he deliberately ignored the fact that George Graham was Arsenal's greatest manager.
A GAYnner who doesn't even know the history of his gay club. . . . . .Its a shame.

He claims Wenger doesn't chase the Carling Cup. . . . .Thats a load of bollocks.
Wenger might retire if he wins the Carling cup this year.
I think thats what Wenger is waiting for.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 3:28am On Dec 21, 2007
@Jackal, Rikky and Iman

If not for you guys, Seun could have been compelled at Gun point to rename this section(Sports) to Gunners forum. grin

Keep it up guys!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 3:33am On Dec 21, 2007
@Vieria

I am sure you remember Sutin starts(3sc), Enugu Rangers, Adebajo babes and the likes

And i am sure you remember a team called Leventis United.

The first set are the traditional strongholds in Naija butLeventis United came and create records upon records. Wipe most yeye record away.

Do the maths.

By the way, where is Nothingham forest now? shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2007
Hi-man,

That is what grates up with Gooners,fans talk about what they actually won-look at the argument with Bayern nutter,Dayokanu-you guys bleat endlessly about "youth,inexperience,small transfer budget,challenging for the title"-Win trophies and then you can talk

I can see I have been giving you sleepless nights don't worry i would leave you in Piss.

Assing self-servicer does not spend money? who can tell me how much they bought Jose Antonio Reyes and Theo Wankott. Both of them are even more expensive than

what Sir Alex Faggotson paid on the writer of the book and movie " The diving chi code" tongue grin grin - Cristiano Ronaldo. And Ronaldo has been a bigger hit in England than the other 2.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by niniman(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2007
man utd vs lyon
liverpool vs inter
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by chuckdee4(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2007
Tricky for u guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.