Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503557 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2008
tkb417,
this is uncalled for. why all this on a public forum? u can settle this on yim without people getting to hear about it. i am pleading with both parties. drop your weapons!!!!!!

wassup guy
before i say anything again, is der a reason why ure only asking me not to say stuffs like dat online?
check the thread and see the genesis of this. . .this started from the normal soccer arguements between myself and Dayokanu. So, if someone comes and starts throwing up, what do you expect from a soldier like me?

I'll await ur response b4 i start firing on all cylinders. If its fair enuff, then i cease, if not, man, imme do a lot more. . .trust me cool cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ tkb417,
be a man and walk away from this hullabaloo. its totally uncalled for. this excitement will do more harm than good on urself and mc omo.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2008
@Cougar
no probs man. Its all gud. Im here to chat soccer nothing more.

@MC
PEACE!! grin grin cheesy
You just dey show urself. Nothing do you sha!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2008
@tkb417, Happy New Year, have been looking for you since Jan 01. grin

@topic
Anyone sees A-40, Wish him a Happy birthday for me o, cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ tkb417,
thats the spirit, bruv. now back to football; whats going to happen to arsenal tonight? i want everton to win the carling cup. personally, i think everton should be given credits for keeping faith with david moyes and allowing him to do the job of building a solid team. this is what newcastle should emulate and allow their gaffer to achieve.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2008
@Cougar
Its gone. . .

Arsenal is a big side and when you think of how Spurs get humiliated everytime by arsenal, then you can only think of one result. A victory for the Gaynners.

Where im actually seeing an upset is the game between Everton and Chelsea. SWP is not available, Pizarro is misfiring. i actually think it will end 1-0 in favour of Everton.
Will they use away goals rule? if not then a penalty shoot out wont be a bad idea.

I think Everton will play Arsenal in the finals.

@Islander
where have you been?
A-40 has been missing in action since God knows when. . .Im looking for him myself.
So today is the boiz birthday, thats why hes missing.

he owes my a bottle of henny. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2008
@tkb417,
Thanks , Thanks,,I am ok, Have been hiding out under Jackal's Duvet wink wink wink wink wink,

Yea today is A's birthday, I promised him last year I would wish him the best on his big day, I hope he shows up,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2008
@Islander
Hiding under jackals duvet? embarassed embarassed embarassed
you'll see what ill do to you when i catch you

@Jackal
where are uuuuuuu??

@Cougar
Help me look for Jackal grin grin
So, whats ur take on todays game?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2008
@Dr Kit/Mc Omo shocked shocked

Ki ni gbogbo eleyii? Abeg take am easy naa embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

@Tkb437

Abeg sheath am for your sword, he don do abeg~
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2008
I am here yall

@tkb and Mc Omo
Easy on the swears there is too much football to talk about

@tkb
What is with Nigerians shouldnt you be the one giving me the henny? My friends just left my spot just came to eat and drink and none of them came with even a birthday card
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2008
@Islander
Thanks wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2008
@A-40
9ja people like free things. . .so der was a party and u didnt buzz awon boiz?
ok o. . .ill send my henny when u send my chicken grin grin grin

Is Islander online?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2008
@tkb
Tell me something that i dont know no time for NL lately but its all good.Islander is on
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2008
Can i send the chicken through DHL or UPS? Do you mind live chicken?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2008
@A-40, de nada ( u are welcome) BTW I did make you a Black Cake using the best of the best Sunset 98% overproof rum, but Jackal ate half, I would send the other via DHL. cheesy.

@tkb417, I am here o. Have been busy in the kitchen cooking Jackal's lunch. I am Fattening him up, so when he returns he will be feisty as a Beast. I am making him my home speciality,Callaloo soup with crab and coconut dumplings, peleau with pigtails and pigeon peas, and fish boilin with ockra and green bananas. So watch out! Jackal will be back with a BANG!!! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2008
which Jackal the same one or the adulterated one Cougar ? undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2008
@Islander
Lol i would also love some of your rum and some sexy carribean hotties i heard they are really hot out there
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2008
@Kit, who or what makes you think
Cougar is Jackal? I am an authentic babe and I only roll with authentic guys. So rest assured Jackal is Jackal and Cougar is Cougar,

Contine bashing Kit, and let me get back to bed. I left Jackal recuparating from last night's adventure wink. I am going to feed him now so he regains his strenght. Ta ta, See ya around the Land.

@A-40 yes o. We are too hot to handle,

@tbk417, seems like you have gone MIA on me, Am out.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2008
My TV has gone crazy or what is this Tottenham 4 Arsenal 1 Are you sure this is not ARsenal Kiev? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2008
Not a dream. It is a usual mistake that brought this upon them.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 5:24am On Jan 23, 2008
dayokanu:

My TV has gone crazy or what is this Tottenham 4 Arsenal 1 Are you sure this is not ARsenal Kiev? grin grin grin

@ Nazikanu  grin grin

I thought you only restricted your viewing to the Grade B undelisga League. So you watch the EPL? who doesnt like better thing, even you sef wan watch Burriffful and the "so called" total football. Totenham left a distateful gall in your mouth abi?. This current Bayern team woulda been raped from the back and they woulda shipped goals with Beckanebeur's mouth agape!. Infact, after the loss the Bayern players would have to be subjected to another Nuremberg trial for being useless and hopeless grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2008
@A-40
man, send the chicken via DHL o, i prefer the live one. Nothing really has been happening online just missing you guys
Banderas, Loyika and even debosky.
You just heard from Islander now thats shes the one holding Jackal captive. grin grin

@Islander
i left to see the game between Arsenal and Spurs.
It was shocking!!!

@dayokanu
My TV too has gone blank!!
Spurs have gone AWOL!!!!

@Cougar
Pls come online and lets analyse this total masacre by Spurs

@Gaynners
Shame on youuuuuu!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
We left the stage early and you guys made so much noise. . .now see what has become of ur people.
SHAME!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 8:36am On Jan 23, 2008
tkb,
i actually found the game very amusing.i lost as much sleep over this as man utd fans did cos they lost their friendly in the middle east yesterday grin.

B.T.W,i read the stuff u posted in the "arsenal HUMILATED thread", i never knew you practised muppetism grin lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2008
i never knew you practised muppetism

ure not serious. . .u berra go take some aspirin for what happened yeaterday tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2008
@ tkb417,
arsenal was shown what total football is all about. wenger was outplayed and outthought by juande ramos. no excuses at all. i heard someone said man utd lost their friendly. it shows how some people lack the basic understanding of the game. man utd's game was a testimonial game for one saudi player. he was awarded 2 penalties so he can score. it was his day and there was no way the referee would allow a united win on a day like that.
@ ritchboy,
your name suggests u are rich. why don't u buy yourself some artificial intelligence?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2008
@ tkb417,
arsenal was shown total football is all about. wenger was outplayed and outthought by juande ramos. no complains at all. i heard someone said man utd lost their friendly. it shows how some people lack the basic understanding of the game. man utd's game was a testimonial game for one saudi player. he was awarded 2 penalties so he can score. it was his day and there was no way the referee would allow a united win on a day like that.

meeen, that game was at the speed of light. Ramos?
He's coming here again to be the king of cup games?
No way. . we will scatter whatever ambitions he has already on Sunday.
I trust SAF

But my guy, those 3 for 2kobo boiz in Arsenal should be sent to Stoke city. I heard Bendtner had issues with his teammates. grin grin grin They aint seen norin yet. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2008
@ tkb417,
it was a classic comic relief. wenger should have stuck with his young'uns. the excuses would have been well carved-out. he played cesc, hleb, ade, eduardo, silva, sagna and gallas. no excuses, gunners were outclassed. the funniest bit was when adebayor nuts bendtner. its like watching rooney butting carlos tevez. cheesy cheesy cheesy team-mates fighting one another is the worst that can happen to any team. did u see gallas' face when bendtner scored an own goal? it was highly laughable.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Cougar
thats the most unruly club ive seen in my life. . .
check out what they did to RVN, check the carling cup final last season, check the league game with Chelsea this season and now, they were fighting on the field grin grin grin

Eldee , A-40 should come and talk.

Yeah, i believe he should have stuck to the young chaps. It would have been easier for Wenger to say the guys are learning the rope. One cup down, Leagu title gone, AC is waiting to wreack havoc, FA cup is the only realistic cup for these drug addicts.
Lets wait and see
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ tkb417,
the fa cup might elude arsene wenger as well. with liverpool now 14 points below the league leader(man utd), the fa cup will be one of their main priorities. man utd and chelsea are still in it so it is more difficult for wenger to win the fa cup than the carling cup. there's no realistic chance arsenal will win any trophy this season.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2008
there's no realistic chance arsenal will win any trophy this season.

WORD!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2008
Cougar,
i can see ur having the time of ur life bashing arsenal.Well hope u enjoy it as much as i enjoyed windin' yall up when u lost to coventry.
I can also see ur erections have clouded ur reasoning.When i mentioned man utd's game yesterday,all i meant was the defeat didnt really boder me,just as i'm sure man utd's defeat yesterday didnt boder yall.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ ritchboy,
i am sick and tired of reading ur senseless comments. i will sit back and let others do the damage on you and your siamese twin(mc omo) joined at the hip by the common thread of blissful ignorance. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.