Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503558 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2008
@dAYOKANU and I-man

absofuckinglutely spot on !!! guys u are brilliant cheesy

@Debosky

stop sounding off like u got bribed by Jackal to hide away this bitter truth, cos Jackal came on YIM himself and confirmed he is Cougar, also that he has sold his Jackal handle but that he will come back next week as Jackal II next week, do u still doubt this ? undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 1:08am On Jan 26, 2008
i think i need to pay someone to get mcomo and dayokanu off my back. what is all this about? cougar this cougar that. when will u stop this conspiracy theory that seems to be getting u nowhere. i dont understand this. if jackal told u he is cougar then let jackal come here and say it to my face. i am tired of this cougar is jackal tales. its getting monotonous.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 4:58am On Jan 26, 2008
dont worry . . .we all know u are smart and strategizing as to how to cover up all this by next week tongue cheesy

Arsenal to thump Newcastle hard . . . any doubters ? undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:14am On Jan 26, 2008
@ MC 'wicky wicky' OMO grin

who did he sell the handle to and for how much?? shocked

Abeg my own is also on sale, I will gladly make some dough off it and come back as baba sala or trebosky as Razorr and Wormy like to call me tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2008
@ cougar,
mis-understand me not! What i meant was, u did sound like the dude of evrybody's allegations. . . . . Don't give a hoot who/what u are, as long as u are a UTD fan, I'M COOL WITH U - are u?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2008
We have done it again 3-1 it ended. C'MON UNITED we are not two the whole wide world.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2008
@ presido1,
actually, the scores was 3-1 to man utd. the lads didn't really hit the top gear we have known them for but they got the job done. i think owen hargreaves had a brilliant game. i couldn't count the number of crunchy tackles he won. that boy, ronaldo----25 goals already with 4 months to go.
tottenham played extremely well but the quality of ro-te-ro cannot be kept quiet for 90 mins. it was a good cup tie. i hope we meet arsenal in the next round. cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2008
i hope we meet arsenal in the next round.

be careful what you wish for mate. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2008
@Cougar
thx broda, when you have the likes of Ronaldo,Ronny,Tevez and Giggs, even if they are not playing well its still difficult to jeep them quite for the whole 90 minutes. Owen is doing his job well at the moment hope he stays out of injury. Anderson did well for the few minutes he was on the pitch. Bring them on(London Clubs) we can finish them before we get to wembley.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eleshin(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2008
our match today show that we are not just the champ. but the champion of the champs.the same tottenham that wallop arsenal 5-1 look helpless when fergie unleash his attacking weapons of massive destruction. RED DEVIL TILL OKOTIE BECOMES NIGERIAN PRESIDENT
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2008
presido1:

thx brother, when you have the likes of Ronaldo,Ronny,Tevez and Giggs, even if they are not playing well its still difficult to jeep them quite for the whole 90 minutes. Owen is doing his job well at the moment hope he stays out of injury. Anderson did well for the few minutes he was on the pitch. Bring them on(London Clubs) we can finish them before we get to wembley.

anderson is a great potential. he is having a great season with man utd and it will be interesting to see how ferguson plays four brilliant central midfielders. anderson and owen gets my vote but u cannot under-estimate the brilliance of carrick. scholes is a grand-master and his experiennce will count against big teams. ro-te-ro are the best(48 goals between them this season). who can stop ferguson's team. bring on arsenal. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by fromuk(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2008
Man united star is running riot in Ghana. manuche has done it again with his head.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2008
manucho goncalves is proving to be a good bargain. what a header from the big man? i was getting impatient until he powered that header past tony sylva. i hope he gets his work permit issues cleared off and start making ronaldo's cross count. two goals already in a poor angolan side. manucho is flying.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2008
wow shocked, Manucho has scored his second goal against Senegal; 3 goals in 2 matches!!! cheesy

Saha, your days on the subs bench are numbered grin!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2008
manucho is sheer class. he will be great aerially for man utd.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2008
As per the FA CUP 5th round fixtures, i'll prefer we meet a non-premiership side this time around , meeting 2 tough premiership sides back-to-back was'nt dat easy!.

Well, we'll know wassup by tommorow after the draw
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2008
@ tboy81,
i say lets meet arsenal now at the emirates and give them a game. i fear small opposition these days. they tend to force ferguson's hands to play disparate players together. strong opposition will compel fergie to play a strong team. fergie's strong team means one thing:emphatic victory! cheesy
bring on arsenal.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:02am On Jan 28, 2008
JACKAL IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 1:04am On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal:

JACKAL IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

I see that after all that winning we did in the islands, you still had reserved energy to come here and play angry grin grin,

@kIT I have released Jackal, now you can put that speculation of him being cougar to rest, RIP tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 1:08am On Jan 28, 2008
@ jackal,
where have u been? u got everyone on sports saying cougar is jackal. it shows how judgemental some people can be. cougar/jackal are brothers. jackal is cougar's father and all the prattle u can hear only from the mentally-ill. anyways, welcome back. don't do a runner again. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 1:11am On Jan 28, 2008
Cougar:

@ jackal,
where have u been? u got everyone on sports saying cougar is jackal. it shows how judgemental some people can be. cougar/jackal are brothers. jackal is cougar's father and all the prattle u can hear only from the mentally-ill. anyways, welcome back. don't do a runner again. cheesy

No dear he did NOT run away, He just chose Island hopping with his Diva rather than hanging out on NL grin grin cheesy cheesy. Now that mission has been accomplished and baby Jackal is in the incubator, he's back!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:14am On Jan 28, 2008
@ Islander,

Shhhhhhhh. U dont wanna let people hear about what happened in SVG. grin grin grin grin
Lets keep that under wraps for now.

@ Cougar,

Don't mind those twats. I am sorry for the mistaken identity. Nairaland can be a big ball of fuckery sometimes.
Be careful of this zone. There are many ninnys lying around this forum trying to be smarter than Einstein.
You stay in London? Where about?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 1:21am On Jan 28, 2008
@ chacal,
holland park is where i rest my head at. cheesy cheesy cheesy it's just between shepherd's bush and nottinghill gate. why are u so legendary on this forum? did u see the game this afternoon? i think ronaldo might bag forty goals plus this season and surpass ruud's record in 2002/03.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:30am On Jan 28, 2008
@ Cougar,

Ronaldo is the best player in the world as we speak. His movement, balance, speed and goal sesnse keep improving.
He is young and has an avalanche of ENERGY. Cristiano reminds of me George Best in em days. I cannot really understand why FIFA chose anyone ahead of the Portugeezer.

If we can keep him and the other members of the HOLY TRINITY fit, then we can do the TREBLE. How do u stop this trio for 90 minutes?
Mark Hughes said United is stronger this season than the last. Do u know Man Utd has only conceded 3 goals in the PREM this season?
Rio and Vida have been immense. They are easily the best centre-halves in Europe.

WE CAN DO THE TREBLE.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 1:36am On Jan 28, 2008
@ chacal,
i wouldn't go that far. cheesy cheesy lets just take each game one at a time. we have a nagging selection problem in the central midfield. scholes, anderson, carrick and hargreaves. ferguson does not know the best combination and he keeps juggling them everytime. i think scholes and carrick complement each other and the newbies(anderson & owen) provide a wonderful cohesion in the middle of the pack. fergie should stick to that and stop playing roulette with the boys.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:47am On Jan 28, 2008
@ Cougar,

All y'all West London boys cannot analyse footie to save The Queen's life. What are u on about?
Players have to be rotated based on the opposition the team is facing. Godson(Darren Fletcher) is the only name i dont wanna see in the team list.
He is not good enough to wear the RED SHIRT. Anderson should be given more time and Scholesy should be reserved for UEFA matches.

I saw Manucho's goals and that player looks so DANGEROUS.
He is DROGBA mark II. His header was like a foot-shot. Tony Sylva looked so dazed and foolish at the same time.
Guisseppe Rossi also scored a cracker as well but his team went on to lose to Real Madrid.
Damn, every player we dumped in Spain are killing the charts. Forlan, Ruud and Rossi. angry tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 1:57am On Jan 28, 2008
Lunacy on Nairaland grin grin grin

@Jackal/Cougar

Quit talking to yourself!Only lunatics have a running conversation with themselves. grin grin

Don't you think Scholes return is not necessarily a bonus? He has great vision and can see passes that others can't but Anderson offers that and more.

Anderson covers a lot of ground and can tackle back.Scholes is aging and hardly offers that anymore.Anderson offers us higher workrate in addition to the ability to thread the ball through the eye of a needle.

Its still a good conundrum to have.

Ronaldo is on 25 goals already.Who would have thought? It will be wonderful if he can hit 40 goals but I will still be satisfied with 30goals.I'm hoping we get Arsenal in the FA Cup draws tomorrow.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cougar: 1:58am On Jan 28, 2008
@ chacal,
are u trying to be rude? what postcode are u repping? leave west london lads out of this. what is the sense in juggling the midfield at the expense of points/results? we shouldn't have lost to the hammers and bolton if ferguson wasn't playing roulette. arsenal plays same personnel everytime unless one of them is injured/suspended. why cant ferguson do the same with man united? saha's injury has been a blessing in disguise. that has forced ferguson to play ro-te-ro. if saha was fit, ferguson would have played him to the team's detriment. these players earn money. let them sweat for it. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:11am On Jan 28, 2008
@ I-man,

It's either you are incredibly smart or you are INCREDIBLY STUPID. . . . . .neutrals can draw their conclusion.
So you are one of the ninnies spewing balderdash and causing ruckus here. . . .I am grossly disappointed.
Did i say i am disappointed? Sorry. . . . .i am taking that back. I mean. . . . . I should have seen it coming.
What can one expect from a lad in the centre of a Mess Group Intimacy? Eat a DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Cougar,

Please ignore I-man. He can be a nuisance sometimes.

Well. . . . .You have a point, mate.
Flipping the script, how do u expect Ferguson to work out the best combination if he does not experiment?
The game against Bolton and West Ham were just a bad day in the fucking office. Ronaldo had to be rested. What if Diouf had injured him?
Blimey . . . .The rest he had then is reaping mad benefits now. 25 goals and still counting. I cannot Ferguson at all.

The only mistake he is making now is the extra personnel we need in the attack line.
I hope Manucho gets his documents sorted so we can have a ball from now till May.
Evra and O'Shea(Gambian Turkey) can sort out the left back issue. I think we are good in every other department.
Lets support the gaffer. He brought us this far. I believe he can deliver the TREBLE.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 2:21am On Jan 28, 2008
@Chacal/cougar

Chatting to yourself is the height of lunacy.What else do you do with yourself? Give yourself a Mouth Gig? Do you finger yourself as well?

I mean. . . .if you can maintain a running convo with yourself,there can't be any boundaries grin

Get your head out of your ass!Its 1:30 am on a Monday morning for Christ sake,too late to be having a hangover.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 2:23am On Jan 28, 2008
Chacal,
Hey, bring your hunky ass back to bed and let wandering souls roam nah angry angry angry angry angrygrin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 2:27am On Jan 28, 2008
I-man:

@Chacal/cougar

Chatting to yourself is the height of lunacy.What else do you do with yourself? Give yourself a Mouth Gig? Do you finger yourself as well?

I mean. . . .if you can maintain a running convo with yourself,there can't be any boundaries grin

Get your head out of your ass!Its 1:30 am on a Monday morning for Christ sake,too late to be having a hangover.

Interesting!!!!
I have been told many times u have a virus in ur brains but i never thunk the damage was this humungous.
2 people are online chatting and then the only thing your trisomy 21-infected brains can tell u is they are the same.
Living up till this age must be a miracle. A man with ur brain capabilities should have bitten the dust 19 years ago.
How old are you again? U better tell ur parents to order some wreath and keep it in the freezer cos u might just drop dead anytime soon.
I dont wanna come to your funeral so i may send my dog to pay ur gay-ass ur last respect.
1.30am on monday morning? Please explain what are u doing online if not wanking to the pictures of the women on Nairaland.
Rotten-Perv!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.