Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (497726 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:26am On Dec 28, 2006
but he's gettin paid grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 2:21am On Dec 28, 2006
@Christino

You forced me out of bed.

What a brain!

With you Loyika, Debosky and few others,i always like coming here.

Donzman:

1) Mourinho winning the Champs. League was pure luck. What are the chances that McCarthy will score in Old Trafford in the 82nd minute?. . . Real Madrid will lose to Monaco in the Quarterfinals?. . . Lots of things worked in their favour during that run bro., you should review Porto's run to the finals and you'll see how things worked out for them. I believe Patrice Evra who was instrumental in Monaco's run also got injured before the finals and missed the game.

2) Rio was bought in '02 so I don't think he counts in the current discussion, that was a long time ago.

3) Rooney was big money but even at that, he's still cheaper than Drogba, Essien, Shevchenko, Wright-Phillips,Robben. . . What a waste of money!

4) Truth is that Ferguson knows how to build a team from nothing with limited funds and has proven this time and time again. Chel$ea should learn a thing or two from the old man.

1) Luck to win Champions league, maybe luck to win UEFA in the previous year. No wonder all his players that year are mediocre.

Is Tiago, Nuno, Macarty, Deco,Cavalhio kiss rubbish or mediocre.

Up till tommorow, Porto is a good team and that team that play Arsenal few weeks can beat United as well as Chelsea

2) Rio for £30m at that time, with inflation, he would be £40m now.

3) My Mathematics teacher makes counting easy for me.
Rooney at £27m
Drogba at £24m
SWP @ £21m
Robben @ £12m
Essien @ £24.4m

WHENEVER YOU COME TO NAIRALAND, CHECK THE FACTS WELL WELL.

4) Baba Alex became Manager in 1986, go and check what happen then.
Baba is a good manager and Jose is a proud son, and Baba had said it times without number how much he respect JM.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 2:25am On Dec 28, 2006
justkunmi:

as much as i'm happy at shevvy's misfortunes, i think jose's formation also affects the guy. he is kind of trapped between drogba and lampard or ballack. he can't make free runs anymore like he used to do at milan. shevvy's typical goal is when he runs at defenders and beats them before unleashin at the keeper. like the one he scored against liverpool in the community shield.
he needs space to run but there's no space in chelsea because if lampard is not there, essien is there or ballack . . . .overcrowdin grin

He is a failure.

Which space again?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 28, 2006
@Akolawole

I mistook $ for pounds. I don't even have a pound key on my keyboard, sorry about that. If you calculated that in dollars, those guys would have been twice that number. Just my own mistake. Pointing out mathematical errors does not change the point of the post.

Point still remains, Chelsea have spent way more than ManU and we're basically at the same spot. Lends credence to Fergie's management abilities.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 2:49am On Dec 28, 2006
@United Guys

Where is Jackal?

Imagine Jackal and JackalAmodu at the same time!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 3:38am On Dec 28, 2006
Akola, still Donzman was right when he said SAF's management abilities arent in doubt. As for Jackal, i got him kidnapped immediately he stepped foot on Naija soil, he's still cooling off his feet in my camp under d watchful eyes of my militant boys pending when we deem fit to release him, any attempt to hover near or about our zone would be quashed without any hesitation, cheers!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2006
@kitaun

Direct ur frustrations somewhere else.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2006
Gunners will fly and fly higher. its now all green.
Man U be warned!

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2006
believe me, u've not said anything angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2006
lol . .Priccy . .we will keep on flyin . .
Justkunmi tongue

@Akola
Jackal was kidnapped last saturday
he's now in an undisclosed place
but i know the place,
i wont show tongue
he'll be back soon grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2006
9ja4eva, u sound frustrated not me dude!! Akola, Jackal will be released on certain conditions, but he is still heady @ d moment, when he budges then we will let go of him!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2006
WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
THOUGH OUR DREAMS BE TOSSED AND BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
WE'LL WALK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[b]at the end of the season we'll count our wares and know the real champs.

je t'aime le rouge
cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2006
tosh!
if only wishes were arsenal you would also be flying.
we know those riding the horse from the rear.Liverpool of course!
come join the unshakeable and flying Gunners. welcome to mortar team too plus justknumi
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2006
@Kitaun and Mukina2

So you kidnap Jackal?

What of Jackamodu, Bagoma and other missing gem?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2006
Bagoma is very safe and i promise she would post in the next 24hrs to assure u, u guys should know how it is with ladies dealing with xmas turkey and chicken naw?! As for Jackmodu only God knows what happened to him, on learning of orders to kidnap him he fled, where to we dont know, but we would soon release Jackass only cos he has been co-operating wiv us.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2006
Me think both of them went to their village to celebrate the christmas.

In their village, there is no light, so they can't access the PC talk less of the Internet grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2006
Bolaoni, keep ur thoughts to urself b4 i arrange u too! lol *dem say make u no call person?*
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2006
Bros,

abeg no vex. dem kidnap me too oooo. Inna mean? wink

Compliments of the Season jare!

Hope U remain some siken 4 me sha. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2006
Bolaoni, na padi padi wey we be make me allow dem release u sharp sharp, anyway ur turkey still dey intact!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2006
Ok now

Abeg U go helep me post am? cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2006
@akola / . .Jackmodu . .is safe too but we are thinking of releasing him

but as for Jackal durrling . .he'llk stay put for now . .till sometime in june next year . .

bola who released you shocked shocked
kit ?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2006
What are these gooners doing infiltrating this thread talking about kidnappings?. . . The only person that has been kidnapped is Henry, the injury bug has the weakling under wraps. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 1:18am On Dec 29, 2006
Dull dunceman, look around and what do u have? Unmistakeable defeaning silence!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2006
Hi man utd people. Happy new year to ya'll. Its gon be a red new year cos we gon be on top of that table till d end,
Proudly united
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2006
Let the asshole Gooner fans and prostituting chelski fans keep hating we are on our way to victory!

Man Utd 4 life
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2006
I am missing Jackal seriously.

Please release him. i am begging.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toptho(f): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2006
Congratulations United fans another 3 points in the bag for us,but i was not feeling too comfortable in the final minutes.
Happy new year to all
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERGIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2006
Anutha Classic United performance. Up above 'em Romans Army with 6 points, there is nothing sweeter than laughing at the downfall of an opponent  cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2006
Happy United everybody!

This is quite a good day, what a way to finish off the year. Ronaldo is turning into one of the best players on the planet, good for him! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2006
Top class performance from a top class team.

To see Chelsea with all the money they spent complaining about injury problems is hilarious(like their keeper)

They played a Fulham team with many Fulham players out injured and the sorry ass lot had the bottle to give excuses about injury

What a waste of money
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2006
pleaz don't rub 2 much salt on their injury jare grin Up United!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2006
Congrat United.

Keep it up

BUT

WATCH OUT! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.