Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,855 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501360 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2008
International frendlies are on. Portugal's playing Greece now,with Ronaldo and Nani absent from the Portuguese squad.Heard the commentator say they're out because of 'leg injuries'
Guess its a ruse to get outta international duty. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Cassiel,

U should be happy Nani and Ronaldo pulled out.
We need our boys for the final run-in. . . . .
Matter of fact, Ronaldo should be kept in the freezer for Aston Villa.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2008
Le Chac
Did you see how these Moronic Assanal fans Booed Ando even when he was playing well
I can believe they so much hater him. Anyway he undid them all at Emirates and will worse damage at Fort Knox.

England was appaling and very uninvemtive. I hope they begin to realise that they are a bunch of under achieving geeks
Made my Wayne look like he neva knew footie existed.

Greece made a mince meat of Portugal like they did 4 yrs ago at the Euro '04 finals. That free kick for the first goal was BAMB!!!

Whatchu Think!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2008
Man,that free-kick was totally something else! Neat. I didn't really watch the match though,lost interest when i saw Ronaldo and Nani weren't there grin But i saw the goals.Greece has always been good with shots.Kinda like Egypt.But to be fair to Portugal,their goal was quite cool.One-touch.Loved it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ Classy Cass,

Do u know if any United player got crocked last night??
United need to assemble all the players back by this evening and prep for Aston Villa.
The match should be treated like a World Cup final. . . . . .We should go gunz blazing and scorch those Villa boys to death!!!!
Its a late kick-off. . . . . I hope Chelsea n Arsenal stutter so our lads can relax and blow Villa back to the stone age.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Chac
Classy Cass? grin grin grin grin grin
United know how vital it is to beat Villa. To win every single game left,if possible.Now that we're on top dropping points would be plain silly.
Chelsea is still an erratic team,kinda similar to Arsenal.Up today,down tomorrow.So its possible they flop.As for Arsenal,i gave up all hope on them since the thrashing at OT wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ Cass,

We have already beaten em twice this season @ Villa Park.
Ma worry is Fergie might wanna tinker with the team cos we play Roma next week . . . .
Whatever he does. . . .he should field a strong team(without Scholes and Giggs) and take em off when we are 3-4 goals up.

Foster, Brown, Rio, Vidic, Evra, Ronaldo, Anderson, Hargreaves, Nani, Tevez, Rooney. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ Chacal,

Don't worry about Fergie's tinkering. Whatever he comes
up with should be able to win.

Villa? Too predictable to pose problems.

PS: Seems the Chelsea thread is locked. It was getting a
bit interesting.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Chac
Fergie should have learned some team-tinkering lessons from what happened when we played Derby.It was ridiculous the way our team just kept messing up during that game.Scary shiznit.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Chac
Continue what? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by vicade(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2008
Children, calm down. I am an Arsenal Fan,but i read this thread and all other football threads. just remember,IT IS ALL A GAME. Dont let things get personal or escalate. EASY SKANKING. IT IS JUST A GAME
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by TheSly: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2008
Mayne this moderator is doing hella work here!!!
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by sam16: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2008
we  have both hands on the barclays premiership and we are not letting go  grin grin man utd all the way
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by banks(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2008
Hi United fans,its good to hear from u guys once again.And thank God that united is doing it again.Premiership is ours and chanpions league.UNITED 4EVER.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2008
Digging Deep Series 1

In the year 2000, Roy keane's wages was increased to £52,000 a week. The so-called Classy team wrote to all United fans blaming the hike in season tickets prices to Keano's new wages.

Roy was mad and he says thus:

"but this was a stupid mistake, a bad public relations exercise and something that should never have happened," he thunders. "I'm still waiting for my apology but I could be waiting a long time."

What a classy team?

Comment guys grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ Akolawole,

I still don't see the point of this schitzo!!!!!!!!
Who wrote the letter to United fans and what is classy team?
I don't understand this kizzack, mate!!!!!!

However, how does this measure up to Chelsea's man-management?
Gallas for instance said Chelsea have no CLASS!!!!!!
You met Ashley Cole in a London club. . . . the pictures were printed in all the tabloids in the UK and your management still denied it.
Mourinho was also sacked but your people said he left the club on mutual agreement. . . .

Can u club ever be honest on issues? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2008
@Chacal

This is about United tongue

If your team want to hike the fare, why linking it with Keano's wages

What a classical club?

More to come grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ Akolawole,

Is that your worry?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . I see, u wanna compare media propaganda to Chelsea's dishonesty in Ashley Cole's meeting in a hotel?
Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze. . . . . . . United is rich and have the bragging rights to increase the ticket price.
It has nuthing to do with Roy Keane's wages. . . .Stop clutching at straws.

Look at it this way, United's season ticket is about 850 pounds. . . . Do u really think it's too much to pay?
I will pay 2000 pounds to watch Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, Nani etc week in week out without batting an eye-lid.
When u have quality players in a team, fans have to pay to watch quality.

At least, we are better than that North London club that makes 3 million pounds on tickets and have crappy players on display.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2008
Chacal:

Is that your worry?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . I see, u want to compare media propaganda to Chelsea's dishonesty in Ashley Cole's meeting in a hotel?

At least he agreed to go tongue
What will you say to this?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/4661150.stm
grin grin grin grin
another nonsense i guess tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ Dason4life,

Thats anutha crap from the past.
Mikel Obi will be cursing his luck he didn't move to OT when he had the chance.
What has he won since he joined Chelsea? ZILCH. . . .
He is yet to win the EPL title and that might even evade him again this season.
Had he moved to United last season, thats 2 league titles in a row.

@ RED DEVILS,

Darren Fletcher is out for 6 WEEKS because of a knee-ligament injury!!!!!!!!!!!
Louis Saha is also out with hamstring problem.
How long are we going to cope with Saha at Man Utd . . . .
I believe Fergie should sell him and lets forget about this injury-jinxed player.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2008
Akolawole:

@Chacal
This is about United tongue
If your team want to hike the fare, why linking it with Keano's wages
What a classical club?
More to come grin
Can't really figure out your worries over the ticket issue. Even if the ticket is £5000 you will never see an empty seat. NADA
OT overflows every match day. take a trip for once and see things yourself.
Chelski might have a cheap ticket but yet the sstadiumwill remain empty irrespective of the club you guys are playing with.
Case study Chelski V Ass-anal.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2008
@Akowole
Can Chelsea dare increase season tickets?
When u answer this Q/? then come back lets talk.

Le Chac
i heard the Flesh eater is out for 3wks. We don't need these at this point.
The Thread has been a bit boring. No posting all day.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ Emperoh,

The thread ain't boring. . . . .
Things are happening behind the curtain.
United must cop 3 points tomorrow. . . . Watched Anderson's cameo appearance at the Emirates stadium. .
I cannot believe those moronic GAYnners would boo such a talent but hey, the Brazilliant let his football do the talking!!!!!

Whats your prediction 2mrw?
All i can see is Man Utd 3-0 Aston Villa.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2008
I agree with you those Gayners where Arrow
Man U 4 - ) Aston Villa
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2008
Jackal n' Emperoh

Wats goin on at the United camp?. .
Fletcher is out for the rest of the season. . . because he was playing a futile friendly game!!! One of the reasons I hate International games. .
Thank God Ronnie and Nani didnt play for Portugal. . .

But I think we have enough quality to cater for Fletcher's absence. .

Playin Aston Villa 2mrw. . .All I can see is another 3 points.
Nothing short of that

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2008
guys, point is;

it's plain stupid for anyone to attack chelsea when every other club has the same tendency to showcase their own folly once in a while !
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2008
WTF Ass Anal players have complaining all day that chelsea fans are having premature ejaculations because they are one point above them. i can see y grin grin grin

Now they want to rub shoulders with Man United.
In the seasons that they BOUGHT angry the trophies, there were still complaints of the style of play, which was dry and tepid by the chelsea players. 1-0 games. This shows that winning trophies is not enough to satisfy fans. grin

They should take a cue from MAN UNITED grin grin, SWEET FLOWING SOCCER, with PURPOSE, unlike some Arses i know, who just keep passing the ball to entertain the opponents goalkeeper cool
PEOPLE WILL PAY GOOD MONEY TO WATCH GOOD PURPOSEFUL FOOTIE cool cool cool cool

Two trophies and JM was still sacked, i guess his CLASS grin was too high for the billionaire owner.

Aston Villa? They are going down.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ wormy,

Chelsea's folly is humungous. . . . .
You have to be the most dishonest outfit in Europe.
No one knows what goes behind the curtain at Chelski. . . . .
From Peter Kenyon to Avram Grant to fuckever. . . . all y'all are just dodgy.

@ Justkunmi,

We can deal with Fletcher's absence.
United have got Ando and Hargo to deputise for him.

One area we cannot afford to lose any personnel is the defence and attack.
I just hope the back FOUR can keep fit till the end of the season. . . .The defence quartet is United's greatest weapon.
Vida and Rio have been outstanding all season. . . .Lil wonder Akola is keeping quiet about Terry these days.
United should kill the game in the first 45 mins. . . . take out the big players and rest em for the game against Roma next week!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2008
chacal,

that's not the issue. nobody's counting how many follies being committed !

whether manyoo does it once in a blue moon, is totally out of contest.
one bad egg . . . tongue

coded,
what are you talking about
read previous posts then try, as much as possible, to go with the flow.
you fell off the rail son ! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ Wormy,

U seem to be hyperactive these days.
3-6 weeks ago. . . . U were nowhere to be found!!!!!!
Just tread softly cos if u stutter once more. . . The Gaynners will have y'all for dinner.

I ma let y'all London clubs fight for the 2nd place.
It's so amusing watching 2 of our rivals struggling to outfox each other.
Man Utd all the way. . . . Catch us if y'all can. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2008
@Chac
Come on,ditch Saha just like that?The dude is highly injury-prone,yeah,but he's still got some quality value to the team.He's kinda like an effective handyman grin ,y'know,when the regular forwards need to be rested or when the game needs some re-vitalizing.
As for Darren,it really is a shame that he got injured during a silly friendly(referring to England's poor performance).But i trust T-pain grin to do a good job covering for him.
United 2 - Villa 1 smiley Hey,they are a well-organized team.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ Cassiel,

Did u just say Man Utd 2-1 Aston Villa?
Hmmmmmm . . . . are u sure u are not dating Agbonlahor?

Villa is a decent side but they are on a free-fall these days.
Roy Keane's Sunderland smashed em at home last weekend so i don't really expect much from em.
If we pick the right blend of players. . . . We should thump Villa 4-0.

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.