Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,385 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (501376 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2008
@Jackal

Nani doesnt score cheap goals grin grin
We have christened him Thunder Nani in my house, he scores brilliantly, he distributes crosses seamlessly. .damn, check out the cross to Ronaldo. hes sure a whizkid to be playing like that in his first season. same goes for Anderson.

hes playing 10 for Brazil in the friendly. we have got a team for the present and for the future unlike Wenger that will build for a decade with no laurels to show for the grooming.

Aston Villa will be slaughtered.
I expect Hargo, Nani, Park, Saha, Fletcher to do the damage

Lawd, i cant wait for our visit to SB. The whole of Fulham will shed tears cos the Bridge will be destroyed!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2008
I can remember like it was yesterday!! cheesy
Infact, I'ld do a little digging in the previous posts myself to make a mockery of these plonkers.
especially McOmo who told me categorically that Adebayor would end the season with more goals than Ronaldo grin.
Now i'll see how thatwould happen. . . C'mon the dude is on 25 already!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2008
especially McOmo who told me categorically that[b] Adebayor would end the season with more goals than Ronaldo[/b]

J-K
that can only happen if he gets two more legs. grin grin He should be the captain of his country Para-lympians. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2008
@ Justkunmi,

Pls dig previous posts of Loyika, Debosky and MC(h)OMO grin grin grin grin

I remember him saying Adebayor will win the golden boot. . .
What a moronic thing to say. . . . Didn't he compare Cesc to Ronaldo too.
Loyika was actuially betting his bloated balls that Cesc will win the PFA award.
7 games to go. . . . I wish it was 17. . . . . I want us to put about 30 points difference between us and em GAYnners!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2008
I maintain WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE cool

whoever said it is over needs to see his shrink tongue

no one expected we will have this patch so terribly . . . .now we will pass it on to MANURE tongue grin

I maintain Manure will not win more than 3 games more against their coming rivals . . .they would win Wigan but Aston Villa Boro Chelsea West ham
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2008
@ MC Omo,

U are still making predictions??

Bolton(last week)?? Adebayor's golden boot? Torres vs. Man Utd??
It seems u won't stop but i will bookmark your last comment so i can remind you on saturday.
There's no way in HELL Arsenal can win the title again. . . . The momentum is gone and the spirit is broken.
Bolton will nick points off y'all again. . . . Mark ma words!!!!!!
Ya season crumbled the day Man Utd walloped y'all 4-0.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2008
am here making predictions cos as of now . . . . .only SPURS has won anything in England cool

what have u won ? best team over 31 league games . . . .are u sick ? undecided who says its over undecided

Chelsea might as well snatch it from y'all . . .so what the f@ck are u on about ? tongue

DO U KNOW MANURE AND/OR CHELSKI MIGHT AS WELL END UP TROPHYLESS THIS SEASON tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2008
@ MC Omo,

Man Utd will not WIN anything this season??
Well. . . . . . They have just retained their title.

It would have been a different case if Chelsea is out of UCL.
They have difficult games like we do. . . .
I expect em to chase but they will fall apart like they did last season.
Blimey. . . . I can stake ma mortgage Ferguson will not bottle up this title with 5 points clear and 7 games to go.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2008
d'oh

ur mortgage

me thunk ur father is Mike Adenuga tongue with the way u rant and all tongue grin

well wait . . . .at least until u win something cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 6:49am On Mar 26, 2008
Mc Omo:

DO You KNOW MANURE AND/OR CHELSKI MIGHT AS WELL END UP TROPHYLESS THIS SEASON tongue grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are we still in this phase?
Mc Omo, stop daydreaming now! It is even more likely for Arses to end up trophyless this season than for Chelskis. They managed to come a point ahead of you when they were so far behind just a couple of weeks ago.
Be realistic and stop wishing.

Denial is a b***h.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2008
A report in one of Tuesday's newspapers has claimed that Arsenal players are becoming increasingly tired and frustrated with captain William Gallas. After laying into Theo Walcott, sulking on the pitch at Birmingham and delivering some poor performances, the Frenchman is allegedly losing the support of his fellow Gunners.

Earlier this month the skipper blasted young striker Theo Walcott for being "too predictable" in his style of play, telling him he was nowhere near as good as Manchester United's Wayne Rooney.

That was all followed by his crying in the opposition half at St Andrews after Birmingham snatched a late draw to begin Arsenal's current poor run of five league games without a win.

And with defeat at Chelsea on Sunday now leaving the Gunners six points off the pace in the title race, many players are pointing the finger at their French captain.

"William has not behaved the way a captain should and has lost respect among some of the players," said the representative of one of the Arsenal stars. “He went round all of them in front of the cameras before the Chelsea game trying to gee them up but some think it was a bit phoney.”

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=633969
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2008
@ dayokanu
What do u expect the Press to say?
That the spirit in the Arsenal camp is high!
Please, tell us something new
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by seunspice(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2008
i fucking love the gaynners. they are the most predictable team in the EPL. How do you explain a team dropping points in 5 consecutive league game. Going from top to third in a matter of days. i love them for their predictability considering this is not the first time its happening. I just hope my darling United continue with its unpredictability. Winning ugly, winning beauty, snatching points home and away till we seal the league defense at the bridge. (now that won't be easy to achieve) but i believe its possible.
One UNITED!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2008
seunspice:

i fucking love the gaynners. they are the most predictable team in the EPL. How do you explain a team dropping points in 5 consecutive league game. Going from top to third in a matter of days. i love them for their predictability considering this is not the first time its happening. I just hope my darling United continue with its unpredictability. Winning ugly, winning beauty, snatching points home and away till we seal the league defense at the bridge. (now that won't be easy to achieve) but i believe its possible.
One UNITED!!!

@seunspice

I also love them Gayners, we have described them as

RELIABLY UNRELIABLE!
CONSISTENTLY INCONSISTENT &
ADEQUATELY INADEQUATE.

What else do you expect from them, i actually thought they were going to fulfill the predictable prophecy of dropping points when it matters most around dec/jan, but somehow they scaled through.

I guess it was just a matter of time, and that time is come.

Just watch in the coming weeks there would be some infighting amongst the players, Gallas would slap fabregas, shocked shocked lehman would tell Wengay 'i told you to use me, you refused' tongue tongue tongue and then all hell would break loose.

Buncha sorry ARSES
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2008
same old lines u all keep spitting . . . . tongue angry

unreliable bla bla . . . .with all of your super duper squad u mancs havent won anything yet . . .dont u get it ? shocked

being in a pole position to win the EPL dont yet mean nada until u win it . . .u might as well surrender it on the last day so what are u all on about ? tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2008
@MC OMO
Nobody is celebrating winning anything, we are happy we are in pole position with the MOMENTUM on our side.
Now who says thats not enuf to be happy and very very hopeful of winning the PREM.

When you guys were in pole position, did y'all not speculate winning the PREM? angry angry
Leave us alone let us speculate, atleast we do it with facts and analysis, unlike y'all just saying Ass Anal will win without appraising or having the faintest idea what the situation is.

Its not over till its over, but with your current form, dropping 11points in ur last five games, i hope you dont think y'all are gonna pose any threat whatsoever to us.

Get back to me after your game with Bolton grin grin grin grin. It mite just be another loss grin grin grin

We are weary bout chelsea, its probably gonna be a draw at SB and another massacre when u come to OT. That would be enough to give us the title.
we are also particular bout other games, especially with blackburn and Aston Villa, Our bench will give us those games. but i assure you, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU OR YOUR SORRY ARSE HEARTBREAK TEAM CAN DO NOW! tongue tongue tongue tongue

i've been consoling the gayners in ma office, they seem to believe it's all over!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2008
ONLY PLASTIC FANS WOULD BELIEVE ITS OVER cool

the Manure team that I know . . .despite the quality on field or on the bench would most likely squander this lead tongue

u had been in d lead before u squandered it . . .if it happens again Y'ALL ARE DONE FOR tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by seunspice(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2008
@ MC omo

Why don't you wait till we squander the lead before you start spitting your guts through your Arse. We are expressing our confidence in our team and if you want it spelt out again , the trophy is United's to keep or lose. And if you want to go by records. United is the most consistent team of the big four going into the home stretch of the EPL. United's form in the last 10 games of the league has by far been the biggest yardstick in deciding who the eventual winner would be apart from Jose's first season at Chelsea.
let your team continue with this 'tremendous' form. One could have driven a trailer through your defense on Sunday. Pathetic from Gallas and Toure, two of the best center backs in the EPL. the problem is not in your players or the coach. Its in the 'curse'. Changing from Highbury to The Emirates has only made it worse. But for all i care, . you stand the better chance in the UCL, if you don't blow it as you always do. better luck in subsequent seasons.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2008
Mc Omo:

ONLY PLASTIC FANS WOULD BELIEVE ITS OVER cool

Yeah, you guys have a lot of them!

Mc Omo:

[

the Manure team that I know . . .despite the quality on field or on the bench would most likely squander this lead tongue

u had been in d lead before u squandered it . . .if it happens again Y'ALL ARE DONE FOR tongue

You def'ly do not Know MANCHESTER UNITED. Loose the lead at this point, when the finish line line is nigh.
We could afford to loose top spot ealier on, because there were more games to be played. Take a look at the table again, its just 7games left and we are 5 points off the pace. Do the maths?

i Promise u, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by seunspice(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2008
coded guy:

i Promise u, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN tongue tongue tongue tongue

Amen to that brother!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2008
@McOmo
So this pillock is still wishing for the title.
Ok ooh its good to have hope. grin But run for your life if you hear the name Chelski
And better jump into the Ocean if hear Manure not to talk of MAN UTD!!!

@Chacal
I am still revelling in Nani's goal. Giggsy is now a starter while Nani will be the Super Sub. Can you imagine his pin point crosses.
I will try and watch one of the Friendlies today May France England or Brazil Sweden.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Emperoh,

I am watching both games as well. . . .

Anderson will be replacing Kaka tonight. . . I wanna see how that 19-yr-old Brazilliant handle the pressure!!!!!
He is having one of the best debut seasons i have ever known of any midfielder in England.
Ando has already bossed Stevie Gerrard and Cesc Flabyass TWICE and this kid is cut for big games. . . .

Will he boss Lampard n Essien at the Bridge?
I can't wait to have Chelski at the Bridge.
Me thinks United will stop their UNBEATEN run at Stamford Bridge this season.

Whatchu think?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
I want to believe that this title race is over but i'm a bit wary of the BLUES sha. . . . but 4 the GUNNERS, its pretty much curtains 4 'em!

Did we have to go all the way to THE GAMBIA to get a FOREIGN MODERATOR 4 sports
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by seunspice(m): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2008
I think the moderator is doing a hell of a job.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Chacal
Ando is just too good at his age am beginning to suspect
I can't wait for the bridge. Chelski didn't look that good against Assanal and I believe with the way things are,
Vida and Rio can handle Drogba and Anelka.
I strongly believe that their four yr record will be blown to the winds by United.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2008
When will these people learn their lesson?
Yes I agree that the send-off of Mascherano was a bit too harsh but did Benitez have to say this?

"At Liverpool, we respect the game; we respect the rules and we respect the referee and it is important to remember that Mascherano was the first Liverpool player to be sent off in the league this season."
Source: http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1778_3351342,00.html

Mascherano sure had a problem showing his respect for the ref. He's facing an extended ban though.
It'd be real interesting but I really want him to come back so that he can just help Torres and others deal with Arsenal.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2008
@danity
The red wasn't harsh.Javier had been practically asking for a card since kick-off.Twaz like he was sky-high on something.And while on a yellow he had to sprint all the way over to the ref to keep complaining.He should have known better.Entirely his fault.
I agree with you about him being present for the match against Arsenal though.They might need him.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2008
I know.
I'm only trying to be as objective as possible.
Mascherano had it out for him though.
He was bent on disrespecting the ref which is why I hate Benitez's statment.
As if Man U doesn't respect football either.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2008
Ignore Rafa Benitez!!!!!
With or without the RED, Liverpool did not create anything.
Van Der Sar wasn't tested at all. . . . .Thanks to Rio and Vida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mascherano was in the referee's face throughout till he saw RED!!!
He kept mouthing away like a poof that he is. . . . . BBC highlighted his petulance and terrible attitude.
The FA must extend his ban to 5 games. . . . .

@ Danity,

Have u shaved your hair? grin cheesy

@ Cassiel,

Where have you been?
Soothing the GAYnners?
Are u aware Loyika is now on exile since their loss to Chelsea?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Chacal,
On the Contrary, it's longer, sexier and I'm not shaving it off anymore.
I love having long hair - fake or not
I got it last Saturday and I've been getting more attention, lol!

I want him back in the game against Arses. Maybe he can frustrate Adebayor and co.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cassiel(f): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Chac
Soothing gaynners? I don't soothe messed-up teams,i tell 'em home truths.
You can't blame Loyika.He's such a sworn gaynner that the blue bruises his team received must have him way down in the doldrums.Just too battered to post.Lordy, Wenger is a b**ch grin grin So many hearts he's broken
@danity
You shaved your hair?Why on God's green earth would you do a thing like that?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by danity: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Cassiel,
I was considering it.
Apparently Chacal thinks it's better for naija girls to shave their heads than to have weaves.
I was going to do an experiment but now I changed my mind because I love my long weave on cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Loyika is in intensive care.
He's trying recuperate from the Chelski Knock-out.
I would have tried to soothe debosky but that's the past now cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.