Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,682 members, 7,865,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504043 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2008
@Emperoh
why do u think Evra wont play? u even think he wont be on the bench
is he injured?
heard Hargo is injured again? na wa o!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2008
Oh-kay. What have i missed? Lemme go a-reading grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2008
Lmao . . . . grin

where was Luca Toni at the last world cup

u dis NAZI SHA . . . shocked

but seriously . . .

abegi . . .I respect people who perform on the big stage . . .

but then why is that u Mancs just follow sentiments in critizing Dayokanu whereas atimes his arguments are flawless undecided

and I mean . . .almost always u guys just like sucking up to each other, only a few of u actually know ur footie . . . . cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2008
@MC Omo

Go and deal with the muppets and treacherous "fans" wey dey Gunners camp.Since I joined this forum,I have seen 2 Gaynners(D-Block and Niterider) jump ship. grin grin

We are United! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2008
what are u driving at ?  undecided

leave 'em be . . . .some clubs do have 'em  grin

go ye from me u DEMON  tongue  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2008
First observation - no gaynners anywhere near this thread,save perhaps for lordi.Can't say i blame 'em tho. grin
Arses,its ok to come over here to discuss soccer if you want,just lay the Red respect on real thick while you're at it wink

Second,great to know Vida's back.Nani too.Looks like we're gonna be well-equipped to handle Blackburn.Lord knows they're also good point-nickers,like Boro.

As for Rio's new pay,i think he deserves it.Nobody said Vida shouldn't ask for a raise if he wants one.Sure he deserves to earn as much as Rio,but i doubt Fergie's gonna be the one to go offer it to him grin Ask and ye shall receive.

Heard Wes signed a new contract too.Guess we're stuck with the man.Stuck with Saha too.Nobody really wants them.Anyway i like Saha.Just wish this injury curse on his head could be revoked somehow.

2 points ahead of Chelsea.5 points if we beat Boro tomorrow.I know we can,especially with our defense line now upped.

@Jackal
I'm back.Got posted to Abuja grin If Mc Omo doesn't come thru for ya,feel free to contact me.I'ma hook you right on up wink
Going camping monday. There had better be some reasonable place to see our UCL game on tuesday night.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2008
Hmm.So our ''tomfoolery'' thread got locked angry Spoilsports tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2008
Cristalz:

Hmm.So our ''tomfoolery'' thread got locked angry Spoilsports tongue

So you also observed that, right?

I don't know how ridiculous and petty Mukina can be! Why would she lock the thread, because she's a Gaynner?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2008
Cristalz
U are about to enjoy NYSC blues
well always be at the mammy so we can get to analyse footie often
I doubt the Internet connection though

@ Dayokanoe
Don't involve another person
If u are not man enough to see out ur fight then finger ur arse outta here asap.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2008
First observation - no gaynners anywhere near this thread,save perhaps for lordi.Can't say i blame 'em tho
My observation, I'll like to ask if you support justkunmi's thread or Man Utd. . .

Is MC Omo now a Wigan fan? cus ur census is obviously counting him out.

And did you expect moi to come here to dicuss who's the worst dresser in Man Utd training?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2008
@rikky
Guess that could only be the reason.If she were a Spurs fan or West Ham grin i doubt she'd have locked the thread.There weren't even any nasty disses on the thread,just mild ribbing.Worse beefs have gone down on Sports before unpunished.Can only be a gaynner based bias.

@Emperoh
NYSC blues?lol. That supposed to be good or bad? grin
Sounds like you're familiar with the mammy thingy.What gives?And,they actually have internet connection?Wasn't even expecting any.Good to know there might be,only thing now is i wish i could go with me laptop.I'm scared its gonna get whisked away by some 'well-meaning' kleptomaniac.

@eldee
Dearie,J-K's thread is a part of Man United.And i support anything United,teams,threads,needles,thimbles et al. grin So that question's irrelevant.

As for Kitomo,uh,let's just say he wasn't exactly on my radar at the time. lipsrsealed

And as for you dude,i wasn't even expecting you at all.You're free to discuss whatever soccer-based issue you please,even if its the color of towels the boiz use in the United dressing rooms.All i said is that all gaynners here should give respect to the team that currently deserves it.United.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2008
We've lost Owen Hargreaves to Hamstring strain.

It started after Arsenal match. And it is predicted that he may not be available against Barcelona on Wednesday.

Source: Yahoo - Eursport
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by eldee(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2008
@Cristalz
Aight, you make you choices, bout the quotation thread, sounds like sour grapes to moi tongue tongue grin
It was fun when you lot were digging up the comments, but when the personal battle started, Muki had to do her job.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by SamMilla1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2008
I hope fergie will not rest Rio, i heard he will,
we need this match more than any,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2008
Ah! The old man knows that if we did make mistakes today our chances of win the league will be slimmer.

It means that we will have to rely on our match against Chelsea; with the hope that we thrash them.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2008
I pray Fergie dont toil with our chances. we need this match than any other.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2008
dont u guys just get it

Rio has been playing with injury since and u expect Fergie to still play him

DEJAVU tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2008
Starting Squad for today
T Kuszczak, W Brown, R Ferdinand, N Vidic, P Evra, C Ronaldo, M Carrick, P Scholes, R Giggs, C Tevez,
W Rooney.

Substitute
B Foster, J Park, L Nani, G Pique, J O'Shea

No Anderson in todays' match.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2008
Our players are too decorative today.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2008
Santa Cruz has scored! embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bluehorizo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2008
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Good job Santa
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2008
The goal was caused because Ferdinand and Vidic went for the same ball . . . . . . so uncharacteristic of them? undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2008
I hope they score the another.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2008
I knew those guys will score at any point in time. Our players are too busy dressing their ball.

I want Nani anytime in the second half.

Now we have to score 2 or more to win the match.

I believe we can come from behind to win just as we have been doing in other matches.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bluehorizo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2008
I hope they score more and i will be the happiest man cheesy cheesy cheesy

A lot is at stake.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2008
Ahahaha!

Did you see me laugh?

They've got no where to go.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bluehorizo(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2008
Rooney is a cheat. Did you see that?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by quickygirl(f): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2008
man u is bieng fu kcd from behind, CHELSEA WILL BEAT THEM AT STAMFORD, GOOD
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2008
With the way Rooney is going i just pray he doesn't get a 2nd yellow card.

Please, Rooney, keep it calm o!! undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2008
quickygirl:

man u is bieng fu kcd from behind, CHELSEA WILL BEAT THEM AT STAMFORD, GOOD

Wowwwwwwwww!!!!!
Your name and your post gat me thinking shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2008
Hmmm. . . .Interesting so far.

I reckon Blackburn must get a second goal to cause an upset though.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2008
We are going to win this match.

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.