Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (498694 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2007
@loyika,

lol. i can't remember giving SAF credits.
on the other hand, i'd give him credit for losing the game ! nice job ! cool

i quite agree with you, he did all he could do ! i'm expecting more at this range cool
we don't need no soothsayer to tell us what's happened between arsenal and man u this season. it's all black and white now.

i remember clichy and eboue doing a great job on ronaldo yesterday, but ronaldo did a lot to keep them where they are supposed to be - defense.

anyways, the only thing i need stressing on is, man u lost ! tongue

mukina2,

my fealty for arsenal is all related to yesterday's win over man scum tongue doesn't mean i'm changing cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2007
Arsenal 3 Man Utd 0-That was the result in the 1998/99 season when Man Utd won the treble.Who remembers that now?

At the end of the day this season is going to remembered for one thing-MAN UTD were crowned champions

As for Arsenal this going to be their highlight for the for the season.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2007
I would strongly advise all ManU fans to stay away from this forum for now, as my friends here are ready to chew your asses off with their mouths, after all the noice you were making before the match!

Please take my advice!  grin   grin   grin

Poor United! cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2007
foreplay grin grin grin
wetin dey . .am sure you fainted yesterday grin grin

wormy . .admit you wish you were a gunner . .
c'mon dnt be shy say it out loud. . wink
you'll be welcomed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2007
Wormy cool

I meant that "tongue in cheek"

Saying Fergie could have done this or that is giving him credit!! The bloke did all he could, and they had their best 11 on the Pitch, so as far as i am concerned, he couldn't do more than what we saw!! I mean what more could he have told his team that have beaten almost everyone, What more could he have added, 9 times out of 10, Manscum scoring first usually means a win, at worst a draw, a la the game againt the Blues. But in 2 games against Arsenal, they were outfoxed at their own game!!

Which team usually score in extra time

A, Mancs
B, Chelski

But twice Arsenal beat them at thier own game, and that was so beautiful to watch, later i will try and upload a picture of the look on their players faces (can't get this uploading thing right) if anyone has it please do upload it!! grin grin

cool GOONER 89

4play

highlight of the season Well when you Mancs start laughing at your own jokes, then you know the end is near. let me remind you; YOU HAVEN'T WON SHIT YET!! There are still 14 games to play, in short you all should keep up this arrogant nature of yours, will make the lambasting more sweeter, when someone elses pips you to the title!

Treble indeed, dude you got knocked out of the League cup by SOUTHEND!! Do you honestly think you will win the UEFA CL or the FA Cup as well!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2007
Sad thing though is that my Pop is a Man U fan. He's got a large horn that he blows into anytime Man U scores, disturbing his entire estate. It was him who infected me with football craze!
Feel sad for him now, they had so much hope!  sad

Poor United! cry cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by opeemi1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2007
You guys didn't think Liverpool's would defeat chelsea which was quite unexpected of all chelsea fans sorry to put them all in terrible miseries grin. I was quite disappointed when I heard the skipper(Henry) putting in a dying minute goal at the back of the net.

But all is well, it is only giving us hope of moving on top the table. I pray the dream is achieved though because we never walk alone(Baba God dey with us). grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2007
Razorr:

Sad thing though is that my Pop is a Man U fan. He's got a large horn that he blows into anytime Man U scores, disturbing his entire estate. It was him who infected me with football craze!
Feel sad for him now, they had so much hope! sad

my cousin is a manure fan too she used to be noisy whenever they won . .
if they lost she'll cry and cry and cry grin grin
all my pals that support manure both male and female are suffering from gunning syndrome . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2007
@4play, just go back to sleep now b4 i descend on u, pls!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ktemidayo: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2007
World Miss University Nigeria contest was established in 2004 for the same purpose to commemorate the UN-designated year of Peace, under the patronage of the International Association of University Presidents. The task of organizing the World Miss University Nigeria Contest was given to The Focus Productions an Event Packaging /Modeling Agency company on 114 Awolowo Road SW Ikoyi Lagos. By the Organizing Committee of the World Miss University in Seoul Korea, to run the Nigeria leg as the sole franchise holder of (World Miss University Contest) to select superior female Nigeria undergraduates with beauty and intelligence that will represent our nation at the finale contest of WMU
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2007
err what ermm well Oh i see What more can we all say

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Are we still in the sports forum
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by woleprof(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2007
Razor
im not surprised at ur comment its just a reflection of ur name:::::::::::::::flow with the Red Devil or u fall by the way side grin grin

Muki,
dont forget that the best u can be is to follow the great UTD, u better shut ur mouth tongue tongue

Kit,
who be ur wife 12 point na play?? didnt we started the game together?? why re u stil folowfolow??

worm
of cos we wud be here wen the MANU would lift the cup after topping the table cheesy cheesy cheesy

No MANU No Football::::::::::::::::::::::::1 UTD wink

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2007
I was about asking the same thing *no longthing*
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by niceuzor: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2007
Just Coming in First let me Halla All Arsenal fans here.

Great Arsenal

Men i happy we won the Match yesterday,

abeg Man Utd fans make una no vex o,Na God Work yesterday.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2007
@nice . .dnt beg them they deserve it . .
there mouths play before the match grin

@kit i think we keep gettin them . .
*adds wole to the list* grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by opeemi1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2007
woleprof:

No MANU No Football::::::::::::::::::::::::1 UTD wink

Fantasy X League. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2007
Muks, just keep compiling the list!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2007
Dr Kit dnt worry .

trust me cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2007
Hey, i almost missed Wole's rants, dont u think those pills are expired? Go see ur physician for current medications *hisses annoyedly*
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2007
OMG~
How on earth these guys are still talking?
Too bad,all these united fans just bark,
Word to the wise ones,next time make no mouth as pride comes before a fall!Bickering that you top the table now doesn’t add up rather cannot justify your second loss to Arsenal this season.true?

@Kit and Muks
Dont be vexed by yeye manure fans. they love to hate us now!
You all saw that small Eboue slap Rooney and Bennet became myopic to see such stuff.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2007
yo pricyyyyyyyyyy

you meant bennet ait? wink

this guys have no shame . .all they can do is yap
our artillery is still full . . . cheesy
gunners rule kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by niceuzor: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2007
@topic
Man Utd: One United but i'm suprise you guyz lose the match cry

Man Utd What Going on.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2007
ha ha Muks!
you know Bennitez of anfield was our latest victim in FA and carling cup so that name is very fresh in this head. that Steve Bennet was somehow biased towards us.You know
Why did he not award a penalty when Neville fouled Henry? The best thing is united LOST! Muks hold your water glass lets do the necessary! long live Arsenal long live Wenger!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by woleprof(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2007
ope_emi:

Fantasy X League. grin

call it watever name::::::::::::::::::::::::the best place for us is the top tongue tongue tongue

Muki
hope ur dr. has admistered the vaccines to u first? you will need sooner than we do

Kit
na me dey rant?:::::::::::::::::::::::::::hmmmmmmmmmmmm::::::::::::
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2007
@Priscy, welcome jare! Bennet is gay, what else did u expect?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2007
@ Priccy
i feel ya . .
benitez has still not recovered from his double humiliation grin
my water glass is raised really high cheesy
bennet that his business we won and mauscum lost .thats good news for us . .
see as they were celebrating wazza's goal
and as for that penalty there was little or no touch . from my own point of view . but he could have given a penalty anyway . . grin
its football . ish happens grin grin

lmao@kit

wole . . . . . . . . . . grin be patient it will soon be ready
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2007
Man U fans allow us to role now!

My open letter to Evra, let him get some lessons from Ronaldinho if he wants to try out some flick-ons save for his outstanding play.I was personally embarrassed with that back pass to Ronaldo. Huh!

@Woleprof!
If I were you I would be so courageous to post here! If you know what I mean my man!
Did you throw your shame to the cats? abi! its victory over united west or East!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2007
clichy did what cashley hasnt been able to do all this time . .tame ronaldo grin grin
Prissy dnt mind .wole . . grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2007
Abeg brush them aside as if dem no exist jare! Dem get mouth for there? Ignore their losers' rant jare!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2007
True word kit!

Honestly, I sighed with relief when sir Alex pulled out that bore-legged Christiano to bring in his defence-minded Heinze. For me it was a tactical blunder to my delight! Thanks for his plan B abi!
I knew Arsenal always has a chance of winning the game if they come out and attack than defend.
Ronaldo was making me panic to some extent but that petite Eboue impressed me by bullying him and taming lion Rooney.
gunners rule this side of planet!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2007
mukina2:

clichy did what cashley hasnt been able to do all this time . .tame ronaldo grin grin
Prissy dnt mind .wole . . grin

mukina2, what the heck are you talking about ?
d
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Priscila(f): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2007
wormedup!
c'on my man! let's celebrate this since Mourinho is equally popping campagne.
did we not do you any good? imagine we stopped those neanderthal men for going 9 bads up.
applause us now! am waiting.
You know we miss Cole so dont feel offended when we mention him anywhere!

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.