Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500225 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2007
guys don't worry, the chacal will be back soon, i have rocksolid news from the grapevine that he has proceeded on mandatory 2 month prayer with dry fasting in the sahara desert, plus 7 baths in river Niger and Benue to make sure man utd beat arsenal this weekend and win the premiership come May.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by sil(m): 1:54am On Jan 16, 2007
ehnnnnn yesoooo i want to inform this united that, out of 32 games played b/t manutd and Gunners we the GUNNERS won 13 drawed 7 nd lost 12. ma people notin de happen we de still hammer them on sunday. GUNNER82
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by sil(m): 1:56am On Jan 16, 2007
yesoo! ma people people wetin u see GUNNERS de do na real soccer nobi mai -mai.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2007
i think jackal can take care of himself and ya'll should stop worryin bout him . .  cool

but i thot ya'll arsenal fans are enjoyin his absence . . .because when the big bad wolf comes back . . . . . grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2007
ehnnnnn yesoooo i want to inform this united that, out of 32 games played b/t manutd and Gunners we the GUNNERS won 13 drawed 7 nd lost 12. ma people notin de happen we de still hammer them on sunday. GUNNER82
which 32 games?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2007
On his PS2 now. lmaorotf
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2007
sil:

You have demonstrated that neither your club, the goners nor the fans have a penchant for record keeping as we do at the theatre of dreams. Please stop misinforming innocent minds on this thread. For your information and the records, the great Manchester United has played the goners in competitive matches 199 times, won 80, drew 44 and lost 75. United has played only 18 cup matches with the goners and won 9, drew 2 and lost 7. So please always confirm your records right. peace!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2007
Almost no difference innit??
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2007
U think so?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2007
kitaun:

Almost no difference innit??

When I talk of dumbness, that's exactly what I mean. How on earth will a sane mind say there is no difference in the statistics above? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2007
@fynewaka Sweetheart, Please Learn English!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2007
@Razorr

God bless you jare grin

R o t  f  l  m  a  o

some people just like to come exhibit their foolishness here on Nairaland grin

@Fire-wanksta

Have you noticed that you have referred to me in more than half of your 180 posts so far, when would this gaychondric erection on me wane, na wah o!! cheesy grin

Dont you think you are just beIng stupid following me and abusing me across all threads i have posted in angry

Let me tell you, you have chosen the wrong person either in real life or cyber to Bleep with, am just laying low because of certain personal reasons, i bet you push me to the wall and Nairaland will not contain two of us, geddit?? cool

U SCHMUCK cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2007
*strolls in*

wats goin on ere? we fightin again? cool
pls o. this is 2007. grin

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION FOR ALL SPORT MEMBERS., YOUNG OR OLD, MALE OR FEMALE, STRAIGHT OR . . . . .,

NO MORE ABUSIVE LANGUAGES IN THE SPORTS FORUM esp on manutd threads grin

NO MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON PEOPLE IN THE SPORTS FORUM

IF ANYONE'S GOT BEEF FOR ANYONE ELSE, HE/SHE/IT SHOULD GO MEET THE PERSONAL ONE ON ONE AND SPIT IN HIS FACE AND IF HE/SHE/IT CANT DO THAT, HE/SHE/IT SHOULD GET A GUN AND AIM HIS/HER/ITS PRIVATES cool OR JUST SIMPLY JUMP INTO THE LAGOON. cool

signed.

justkunmi.
for the house,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 12:51am On Jan 17, 2007
Tell your stupid gaylord and murderer/cultist fynewaka (thats if he is not obscure to u) to keep his erect 3 inch mosquito that he's been pursuing me all over Nland with down!!! He should go get a life, do i look gay? He has referred and maligned me in almost half if not more of his 180 nauseating posts all because i spoke against Cultism in the offtopic section, what do u expect i do, even when i ignore him atimes!! Well since he is asking 4 it, i just hope he is prepared to go the whole hog, any thread any section, i wonder why he just keeps getting bashed in diff sections on Nairaland but still never learns, he's to me no more than a wasted seed . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2007
Hey

I do distinctively remember you guys making so much noise about how this trollop was the best Left back in the world

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=442150&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=3&title=Spurs+linked+with+Heinze+swoop

Yeah he is so good that you guys are willing to let him go to the Spuds , so they can see how good he is tongue, I mean compared to what you guys are willing to pay for Gareth Bale, Mr. Tomato ketchup must have been a gem.

BEST LEFT BACK MY tongue Typical Manscum

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2007
@ Razorr Dearie,
Please teach me English grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2007
Loyika, do you remember Jackal, you and I (i think Debosky too) were slugging it out on who was better btw Heinze and Gallas considering d positions they play, achievements et al?? I would love to read from Jackal on this again. True stars never fade do they??
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2007
loyika:

Hey

I do distinctively remember you guys making so much noise about how this trollop was the best Left back in the world

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=442150&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=3&title=Spurs+linked+with+Heinze+swoop

Yeah he is so good that you guys are willing to let him go to the Spuds , so they can see how good he is tongue, I mean compared to what you guys are willing to pay for Gareth Bale, Mr. Tomato ketchup must have been a gem.

BEST LEFT BACK MY tongue Typical Manscum

cool GOONER 89

Chief, its all speculations. Spuds contacted us, but we gave 'em a Hell no. Deschamps is also a fan of heinze but it all amounts to nada!. since his injury, its not been too rosy for him. An overlapping Evra has been superb, so let heinze discover himself back!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2007
Wait aminute, is there any problem with a club asking after Heinze?

Have we indicated our interest in selling him? The guy is just coming back from injury
and he needs time to recover fully wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2007
y'all have indicated, thats why the spuds are making a bid. and get real, if you would pay all that money for a 17yr old in the same position as heinze, with evra performing, that means he aint as good as it was made out initially for whatever reason - injury or loss of form.

yeah kit, i remember that verbal duel with chacal over heinze- what a bunch of crap! fergie wont be losing any sleep if ketchup man goes, as long as he gets the Bale kid, unlike maureen who till today still has wet dreams over billy 'the kid' gallas grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2007
When Barca wanted Henry wat did u people do?To start with y shld Reyes hate u so so much.Like Cole said Arsenal is a team of lazy legs.Dont even come near the Red Devils cos u know wat Red means danger and we are on fire.

Come on Red Devils show dem wat y'all got.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2007
Jose Cuntley Cunt Reyes is an idiot, spoilt brat who needs his mother's breast milk. what has he done in real since last yr? i'm sooo glad we got rid of him.
let him continue to hate, and we'll see which team he'll get a 49 unbeaten run with. LOSER!!

and what about Cole? how many times has he been disgraced this season? Cashley Cuntley Cole!! Ask Maureen how much he regrets selling gallas for that idiot!

Barca wanted Henry, decision was left to Thierry, we weren't trying to buy a replacement for him so get ur facts straight mate! IT aint the same case! man utd obviously want to make money off ketchup so they can buy bale
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 12:00am On Jan 18, 2007
9ja4eva and Bolaoni, the qualms any1 can have considering how hyped he was is that if any team should come it should be a bigger team like AC Milan or Madrid not Spurs geddit? Did any1 mention Reyes the pikin with multiple personality disorder?? I bet not!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 4:34am On Jan 18, 2007
debosky:

Jose Cuntley Cunt Reyes is an idiot, spoilt brat who needs his mother's breast milk. what has he done in real since last yr? i'm sooo glad we got rid of him.
let him continue to hate, and we'll see which team he'll get a 49 unbeaten run with. LOSER!!

and what about Cole? how many times has he been disgraced this season? Cashley Cuntley Cole!! Ask Maureen how much he regrets selling gallas for that idiot!

Barca wanted Henry, decision was left to Thierry, we weren't trying to buy a replacement for him so get your facts straight mate! IT aint the same case! man utd obviously want to make money off ketchup so they can buy bale

Oh i c.Well dnt beef d fact is everyone likes correct players and we have them u know.No vex too much say even when una defender one go no one place bid.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 18, 2007
You guys are hilarious, we can afford to sell Heinze because we have a decent replacement and have a chance to get a future star. If the price is right, it can't hurt you to sell him seeing how we have Evra who is good. On top of that you get to take a shot Gareth Bale. That's killing two birds with one stone, the sort of thoughts that SAF the genius thinks.

We traded Beckham and was able to get Cristiano Ronaldo over the summer, does that mean Beckham was not a star then?. . .You give up a star who you have a decent replacement for, get paid and you're able to get a future star, that's a no brainer! Please, let us use our brains here.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2007
Ok Mr. I HAVE A BRAIN Donzman

Let me take you back to school;

1st, You sold beckham to where!! Real madrid, a bigger club than United, so as far as Becks was concerned that was a positive move for him, funnily enough its the same Real that wants and might get Ronaldo in the summer (oh!! you actually think C Ronaldo wants to stay at United, Ha Ha lets wait until the Transfer window opens up in the summer)

2nd, As Kit already pointed out, Selling Heinze to the Spuds, can only be seen as a regression, I MEAN!! Its the Almighty Spurs we are talking about here shocked, I guess thats the way you all see the so called "best left back in the world" if the main club that wants him is Tottenham, damn!! the boy must really be "world class" Do'h

Just Imagine Ketchup and Potato Spuds, grin Hey can i get my spuds fried!! grin

BEST LEFT BACK MY tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2007
Best left back in the World playing for Tottenham Hotspurs?? What a progression!! Lmao . .yeah, he must have been born to hate Arsenal!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2007
Notice to Donzman - No top club sells their 'best players' unless

1. the player is unhappy and wants to leave

2. the player is past his prime/not good enough and there are better prospects

3. the club is broke and need the cash to use on other areas of its team.

since 1 and 3 are not the case, obviously 2 is the case meaning he isn't cutting it at OT = He obviously aint the best! let your brain try that on for size!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2007
Dunceman was prolly high on something while typing that crap on using his brains, lol
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2007
debosky:

Notice to Donzman - No top club sells their 'best players' unless

1. the player is unhappy and wants to leave

2. the player is past his prime/not good enough and there are better prospects

3. the club is broke and need the cash to use on other areas of its team.

since 1 and 3 are not the case, obviously 2 is the case meaning he isn't cutting it at OT = He obviously aint the best! let your brain try that on for size!

. . .Or maybe the player is good enough but we can afford to let him go because we have a decent replacement. Speaks more to the quality of United than Heinze. This guy started for Argentina in the WC, enough said!

Anelka has travelled all over Europe, doesn't make him any less of a deadly striker.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2007
thats what i was inferring - if he was the 'best LB in the prem' as the previous discussion went, he would not have been let go.

anelka may be a 'deadly' striker but would you call him the 'best striker' in any league he's played for? I dont think so.

Anyways, the point is taken, man utd have enough quality to let him go.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2007
Being the best LB isn't really something that makes or breaks a team. LBs are easily replaceable which explains why we're willing to let him go. The LB position is marginal to success which is why Gallas was able to play it for a premiership winning Chelsea side. Flamini was able to play it on Arsenal's route to the Champs. league finals. 60 years old Maldini was playing it for AC Milan and they were succeeding.

Was Vieira not let go?. . .Even at his age, he's still better than Fabregas and was considered the best DMF in the premiership or world back then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.