Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (502007 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2008
Brazilian Twins? Fabio and Rafael?

Ferguson may not use them that quick

Ferguson always targets who ever he wants. He may not take instant action.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes4(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2008
U never know how things would pan out. . . .
Anderson wasn't supposed to start as many games as he did last season. . . . who knows, 2 of our experienced full backs might get crocked paving way for the Brazilian twins. . . . . .If what i saw at the last under 17 can be reckoned with. . . . .Fabio is the new Daniel Alves/ Bacary Sagna.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2008
I rest my case.

It means that all we just have to concentrate on is that forward  position now.

There is nothing to talk about in that mid field,  we are stocked with talents.

We now have very young players.

It means that by 2009 United's  key players will be between ages 18 and 28 years.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes4(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ Nazzyon,

U got nuthing to worry about. . . . .Lets hope Ronaldo does not mess up Ferguson's plans.
United can take advantage of what is happening to major clubs in Europe by retaining the UCL and the EPL title.
While Milan, Inter, Chelsea, Liverpool and Barcelona are rocked by management problems/players unrest. . . .Fergie might sneak an attack. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2008
Even with this present squad I still believe that we can hold the EPL trophy next season.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes4(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2008
The bookies are tipping Man Utd already.
Arsenal is suffering from players unrest, Liverpool has got boardroom problems and Chelsea is changing their manager yet again.
The Glazers have actually done well. . . . . .they don't meddle with Fergie and David Gill's business and funds have been disbursed . . . .
It's so good to be a United fan.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2008
Even before the Glazer's took over.

Nobody dares to tamper with Sir Alex's position.

They know he always gives results.

I can't recall the last time we were fought on the table at the end of season.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes4(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2008
Be thankful the Glazers aren't idiots like Roman and Shinawantra or the Liverpool poofs.
They coulda sent Fergie packing in 2005 when United failed to qualify for the knock-out stages of the Champions league.
I am yet to hear about em going to the dressing room to select the team or force any player on Ferguson. . . .even Freddy Adu didn't impress em.
They have been great for the club apart from the debt but United is massive enough to clear the debt!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2008
Your quota reminded me of Roman who is said to have finalised the contract of a player without a coach.

Some rich men are just punks.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes4(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2008
nazzyon:

Your quota reminded me of Roman who is said to have finalised the contract of a player without a coach.

Some rich men are just punks.

Now u see ma point. . . . . The Glazers have been wonderful.
Maybe Americans are more reliable than the fucking Riskies but then the poofs at Liverpool have blown that theory into bits.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2008
Even with the Board member problem Liverpool is having; I won't be surprised if Liverpool decides to sell their famous Fernando in the next or after season.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2008
These paroxysms of Scummie wanking really is off putting.

We all know you lot won two trophies, and the world is rosy.

But jeez get over it.

Fergie is so wonderful,

Glazers are so wonderful

ladidadida

Rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhh. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes4(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ Doyin13,

I smell jealousy n envy here. . . . . . .
Go and wash it down with few cans of STELLA ARTOIS.
Keep hating while we keep winning.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2008
If you know it hurts you seeing us talk about our club.

Then,

1. Reading our posts will contribute to your nightmare.

2. Thinking about it may lead to heart attack

3. You typing alone will  hurt your fingers.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes4(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ Nazzyon,

Dont worry yourself about Doyin13. . . . . He is an irritant.
U expect him to gloat here cos Pompey won the FA cup at the expense of Man Utd at OT.
The man in black on the day is married to a Pompey fan. . . . .so u can do the math!!!!!

The good news is we have the chance to take our pound of flesh in the community shield.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2008
Pompey will fall before quarter finals next season.

I have got nothing to worry about.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2008
well . . . lipsrsealed

lets see how it pans out . . . . cool

we will do sh@t next season, we will win the treble next season, the glazers are gay forever, Ronaldo can go to hell for all we care . . .its just a matter of time cool

WHAT GOES UP MUST SURELY COME DOWN . . .

NO, I MEANT TO SAY EVERYDAY IS NOT XMAS . . .SO NO ONE SHOULD CRY WHEN THE MANCS HAVE IT BAD NEXT SEASON tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2008
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by omowhyou(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2008
If Ronaldo goes to spain i bet he will not be a better player than he is now. Spanish league is so different to premiership. I wish the best but, he should remain with the RED DEVILS. Who better pass us?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2008
nazzyon:

Pompey will fall before quarter finals next season.

I have got nothing to worry about.

Thunder fire your yansh. Oloshi angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dyabman(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2008
Its a pity chelsea fans ain't posting any thread here,. i dont know why .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2008
Like I said yesterday. . .This Ronnie issue has been over flogged. .
And its beginning to get on me nerves. . .
Just like last season, and the season before that, this dude has been threatening to leave. .

I woulda said we should keep our best players, but on the second thought, he should go if he wants to. .
Read this morning Real is ready to splash 75 million pounds on the guy!!!!!!!. Thats like times 4 or 5 of his purchase price to United!!!!!!!. Thats a helluva profit.!!!!!
75 million is a lot of money and to hell with RONALDO!!!!!!!. . .and dont forget Fergie already has 50 million to spend already plus the sales of Saha and Silvestre. .

With that sum, we can get Quaresma [/b]who is just like him, [b]Messi, and a bad ass striker. . .two infact. .Klass and Fabiano

Like I keep saying, Fergie holds all the cards. If he sees a reason to keep him, then he should, but I think 75 million should not be turned down. . .
We can get another player and turn him into a world class player and sell him in another 3 years for 3 times the amount we bought him. .

Pure business. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes4(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ J-K,

Man Utd have agreed a fee with Cardiff for AARON RAMSEY.
Arsenal, Chelsea and many other top clubs in the Premiership were linked to this young dude but United have come out tops.
Fergie's cheque book is out. . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2008
Yeah. .
Just read that a while ago. .
He might be on loan this season so he can get first team experience. .
The dude is just 17 so there's enough time for him to mature. .

Read Fergie has just 2 or 3 more seasons left. . .then he'll retire for good. . .
Carlos should automatically take over. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes4(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2008
Ferguson might leave just before the 2010 World Cup.
I expect Carlos Queiroz to take over with Fergie going upstairs to become a top executive.
The transition would be seamless with no frills n thrills like those Ruskies in West London.
We keep MARCHING ON!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2008
Fergie says when he retires, he's not doing football anymore. .
He wont be in any way attached to United as administrator or in any regard. .
He wants to retire to his wife and his piano

Queiroz would do a good job, .He's been learning from the master himself. . .and I know for sure he has an eye for young talents. . .

Whats up with the Klass, Alves, Fabiano moves. .
Any latest news? Nothing here at my end
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes4(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ J-K,

Cathy Ferguson(Sir Alex's wife) will kick Fergie's ass back to OT. She forced Fergie back to football when Fergie announced he would be retiring some years back. She cannot stand Fergie staying at home like a dork so i expect her to convince Fergie by taking an executive job.
The family is more or less a footie family. . . . .his kid is a footie manager, others are football scouts so it runs in the family.

Klass, Berbatov and Alves deals should be tied this month or next. . . . . . .
The cheque book is out so expect to see new signings soon.
United owners(The Glazers) have vowed to release funds for the gaffer to strengthen and he will.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2008
~Xerxes~:

@ J-K,

Cathy Ferguson(Sir Alex's wife) will kick Fergie's ass back to OT. She forced Fergie back to football when Fergie announced he would be retiring some years back. She cannot stand Fergie staying at home like a dork so i expect her to convince Fergie by taking an executive job.

LOL! grin grin grin

That really cracked me up.

I can imagine Fergie doing nothing at home. No Rob Styles
and Steve Bennet to shout at.

He's got a strong horse anyway that will take a bit of his
time. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by oYaTo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2008
man utd linked to Roque Santa Cruz

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/03062008/58/premier-league-transfer-talk-united-seek-santa-treat.html

abeg what position does this Ramsey dude play?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes4(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2008
Ramsey is a Cesc Fabregas type of player.
He is being tipped to take over from Scholesy in about 3-4 years.
United linked to Santa Cruz? How old is he?
If he is not 24-26, Ferguson won't buy him unless it's a loan contract or a 1 year rolling contract. grin cheesy

@ Akinalabi,

Ferguson would be given the cook book so he can make Shepherd's pie for Cathy or make british breakfast.
The horses won't give the same excitement football gives to Sir Alex.
Can u compare what happened last season to any horse race?
United picking 2 points in their 1st 3 games . . . .Losing Rooney, Ronaldo and Saha and everything looked gloomy and bang . .EUROPEAN DOUBLE!!!
Fergie won't leave footie . . . .I am confident of that.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2008
@J-K
Quaresma? God forbid!!! He will run back to Portugal after a season
Hes damn lazy!!!

Santa Cruz again? as what? goalkeeper? i'll prefer Fraze Campbell to Santa Claus

We need Berbertov, Benzema or Klass not some fairy pantomime 'ballers

@Xerxes
Good one one Ramsey. now we've got another gem from wales. who knows, he might break Giggsy records of the higest number of games. (i doubt it tho)
i dont know how this boi will be allowed to do is thing with Anderson on board.
fingers crossed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by oYaTo(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2008
Cruz won't be a bad buy afterall. . .he banged in 23 goals in his first season (19 in premiership) and he's already used to Premiership football.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/2007-2008/league-tables/top-goalscorers.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.