Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,448 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503465 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2008
danny murphy wasn't even playing
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2008
Yeah. . .what a real shame cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2008
doyin13:

danny murphy wasn't even playing

Shut up your grimey ass!!!
The randy man from Pompey. . . .
Middlesboro is raping y'all at home and u have the nerves to hurl fuckery here.
What a doofus!!!

United always have the last laugh.
After 8 games of constant beating of the Scousers. . . . .There' always a chance they would stiffen up one day and WIN.
I am so disappointed with the defending though. . . . .Van Der Sar and the poof Giggs.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2008
We are still going to the top.

1 Draw, 1 Win, 1 Loss.

I will be there when u'all start crying over 2 consecutive losses, 3 consecutive draws and many goaless matches.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mykali(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2008
man utd lost because liverpool came out determined in the second half.

i hope they play worse than this on sunday.  without vidic.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2008
mykali:

We are safe without Vidic!!
United beat Barcelona without Vidic for 180 mins.
Hargreaves tucks into the RB. . . . .Brown and Rio partners as CBs.
The real positive here is: Ronaldo will START!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2008
mykali:

Yes liverpool came out to play, we acknowledge that, even with there determination it had to be an OG to equalise. No excuses though, a goal is a goal as long as it's within the rules of the game.

You will hope till thy kingdom come, we will re-register our presence as defending champs when we meet. be prepared.a certain Essien might not be available[i][/i]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2008
nazzyon:

We are still going to the top.

1 Draw, 1 Win, 1 Loss.

I will be there when u'all start crying over 2 consecutive losses, 3 consecutive draws and many goaless matches.

thats good too,the likes of arsenal chelsea and Liverpool are still going to go through this and all i can say is they will face thier own trying times,like the words of AWO
"the true test of greatness is not how many times a man falls,but for rising after many falls", I think united is going to let all haters eat thier humble pie this season.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2008
Thats why i like our fans,always so positive i remember after beating chelsea last season most of thier fans could not even get up and talk they were so exhausted.but here see the fans of the world greatest club lookin forward to a positve week ahead thats encouragingThose are some of the things those other three should come and learn from us
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2008
What did i tell you basketmouth Scumtwats last night.Anfield is our home! We would whack the Scousers! amongst many
I hope you are all choking on your words now no Vidic against Chelsea hmm i foresee a Drogba hat-trick
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2008
darefestus:

thats good too,the likes of arsenal chelsea and Liverpool are still going to go through this and all i can say is they will face their own trying times,like the words of AWO
"the true test of greatness is not how many times a man falls,but for rising after many falls", I think united is going to let all haters eat their humble pie this season.

We have always shown that.
It was just a bad day in the office. . . . . . . . . Carrick's injury was catastrophic.
Our midfield went to sleep after Carrick went off because Scholes was too scared to put in the crunchy tackles.

darefestus:

Thats why i like our fans,always so positive i remember after beating chelsea last season most of their fans could not even get up and talk they were so exhausted.but here see the fans of the world greatest club lookin forward to a positve week ahead thats encouragingThose are some of the things those other three should come and learn from us

Don't worry, bro!!
We have got this locked down.
The only threat to United's title is Chelsea. . . . . .Liverpool have a way of capitulating their own season.

A-40:

What did i tell you basketmouth Scumtwats last night.Anfield is our home! We would whack the Scousers! amongst many
I hope you are all choking on your words now no Vidic against Chelsea hmm i foresee a Drogba hat-trick

Ferguson will not lose BACK 2 BACK league games.
A soccer pundit like you should know that.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2008
This time last season, we had only 2 points from 3 games and still went on to clinch the title. Its not going to be an exception this season. Liverpool deserved the win cos they played better. The midfield collapsed after their equaliser. The defenders started making silly mistakes. Giggs introduction was a technical blunder. He made no impact apart from that volley which anybody could save.

The season has just begun. This will show our resilience.

Show me a team that will not lose this season and i will show u a team that will win all its matches.

NB: Man U lost its third match to City last season on Hargreaves debut. Today we also lost our 3rd game in Hargreaves first game of the season. Any connection or just mere coincidence?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hannibal: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2008
ndumart:

This time last season, we had only 2 points from 3 games and still went on to clinch the title. Its not going to be an exception this season. Liverpool deserved the win because they played better. The midfield collapsed after their equaliser. The defenders started making silly mistakes. Giggs introduction was a technical blunder. He made no impact apart from that volley which anybody could save.

The season has just begun. This will show our resilience.

Show me a team that will not lose this season and i will show u a team that will win all its matches.

NB: Manchester United lost its third match to City last season on Hargreaves debut. Today we also lost our 3rd game in Hargreaves first game of the season. Any connection or just mere coincidence?

It's going to be extremely difficult for Man Utd to snatch the title.
If any team can do it, it's UNITED but we need to start clawing the points now.
There's nuthing wrong with the team. . . . . .Liverpool didn't win today's game. . . . .United LOST it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2008
ndumart:

NB: Manchester United lost its third match to City last season on Hargreaves debut. Today we also lost our 3rd game in Hargreaves first game of the season. Any connection or just mere coincidence?

Hargreaves is one of the best thing that ever happened to Manchester United.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2008
A-40:

yes i dont doubt that,drobga hatrick,ronaldo double,berbatov first and rooney rounding up the show, 4-3,it still boils down to the same thing, United never looses two league games in a row, get that clear and congratulationsEven if its a little too earlyon your early goal @ blackburnForgotten what they call thier groundjust hope they dont score more than three aginst you guys in the second half.

nazzyon:

Hargreaves is one of the best thing that ever happened to Manchester United.
I second that.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2008
this game sort of reminded me of the game aginst the hammers last season, we score early only to lose after a
a very bad display in the second half,the only diference though is that ronaldo is not in this match and we were not given a penalty, but i see us getting our form and when we do,remember the word the commentator of a certain match we played in the 2006/2007 said, "they can come back from trying moments and can be a force to rekon with in the most critical situation,if they get thier rhythm they are simply unstoppable here now united have beaten everton and the league race swings futher in thier favour Catch them if you can"
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2008
Still can't believe we let in two cheeky goals. Liverpool played well but we conceded the victory to them. Guess the vociferous crowd played an important role.

VDS was kinda nervous.(And was he trying to score a goal from that corner kick?) Funny Old man.

All d same, nothing do us, we will bounce back soon. Stamford bridge should be ready for the fireworks cos its gonna be a do or die affair next week.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2008
ndumart:

its going to be a do or die affair next week.
Reminds me of a popular chelsea fan,infact its someone you all knowNeed i mention him we will surely come back, Wish us all a happy week ahead of us.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2008
ndumart:

Guess the vociferous crowd played an important role.

Those guyz were really awesome for them,i almost had deaf hears inside my room and at some point i really fealt for the players and how they could stand so much noise, guess thats what they are paid for.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2008
@Hannibal
I would rather yall draw even though you have to admit that Vidic's absence is going to be a massive problem especially when it comes to handling the aerial and physical prowess of Drogba.

Yall need to do something about Rooney he is dropping way too deep these days i see him at RB center of midfield he is trying too hard.Berbatov went missing after providing the goal and if i ever hear yall compare Anderson to Cesc again i will chop someone's head off
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Ibime(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2008
6 points today, 9 points next week. wink

MIND THE GAP!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by subi: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2008
We dont need to console ourselves by referring to last season. Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal wont watch us doing what we did last season. it wont be easy for MANU getting back to that first position. See the way chelsea are playing not to talk of liverpool and arsenal,
I think we suck and moreover when we were dropping points at the begginning last season we were playing better, this time around i dont think we can match chelsea, liverpool and arsenal style of playing.

I have a feeling FERGIE wont get the selection right, i bet.
Imagine him abandoning our wings, which is our main points of ,

It wont be easy for MAN U this season oooooo,

IS BERBA REALLY LAZY, TIME WILL TELL,

ANYWAY I DE MISS MY BOY RONNY, IT SEEMS ROONEY PLAYS BETTER SEEING RONNY BESIDES HIM.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2008
subi:

We don't need to console ourselves by referring to last season. Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal wont watch us doing what we did last season. it wont be easy for MANU getting back to that first position.
I think we suck
Man U fan Indeed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2008
Congrats to all scousers, u are indeed the Luckypool. U deserved the game over the course of the game cos ferguson made mistakes a layman won't have made.
1. He left carrick on the field of play for too long after he got injured.
2.He replaced carrick with giggs, when he needed someone who could mark like hargreaves
3. He brought in nani when parl would have been a better option.

I still believe its all open to play for and a win is very likely at stamford bridge if he gets his selections right as terry is suspended for that game if the FA don't collect bribe to waive the red card.

Let the chavs, gayners and scousers brag on , we know who gets it in the end. One United nothing mega
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2008
Ummh Pal did we watch the same match?
I thot Giggs was in from the beginning and Fergie replaced Carrick with Hargreaves!!!!

@Jackal

What's your take pal . . Watching our backsides is not good thing for y'all . . .
Stamford Bridge? See aw it goes !!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2008
I thought it was a rule that Man utd does not lose when Rooney plays. Now we have Zenit and Liverpool. What more.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2008
Guy,
U make me laff, Giggs came in for carrick. And i told u my own feel of the game.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2008
dayokanu,

WE lost today to the rule of average. I sense chelsea's record at the bridge is about to end. Watch out. United to start firing on all cylinders cos the main man is back. United rules
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by edoyad(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2008
Guys guess what ? If it's any consolation Man U is among the top ten searches of today on yahoo. See, you gus didn't lose on all fronts
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by edoyad(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2008
darefestus:

this game sort of reminded me of the game aginst the hammers last season, we score early only to lose after a
a very bad display in the second half,the only diference though is that ronaldo is not in this match and we were not given a penalty, but i see us getting our form and when we do,remember the word the commentator of a certain match we played in the 2006/2007 said, "they can come back from trying moments and can be a force to rekon with in the most critical situation,if they get their rhythm they are simply unstoppable here now united have beaten everton and the league race swings futher in their favour Catch them if you can"
HA HA HA !!! Words of a hopeless helpless fan
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by edoyad(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2008
nyabinghi:

dayokanu,

WE lost today to the rule of average. I sense chelsea's record at the bridge is about to end. Watch out. United to start firing on all cylinders because the main man is back. United rules

words of a more hopeless helpless fan
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2008
@last poster,

Are u deluded? do u understand what hope(s) mean.

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.