Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,738 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503495 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Pataki: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2008
Where are all those scummies when you need them to come and give their "excellent" analysis of the game? Even with the much talked about Rooney, can someone remind the scores and table position of ManU this evening?

I hope you people never get your acts together. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2008
@Pataki,
Man U is down on the log but u forgot we have game in hand which is very winnable and that takes us to 7 points just 3 behind the leaders and we are still 34 weeks away. Stop having pre-matured erections.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2008
Pataki:

Where are all those scummies when you need them to come and give their "excellent" analysis of the game? Even with the much talked about Rooney, can someone remind the scores and table position of ManU this evening?

I hope you people never get your acts together. cheesy
Senseless,how could you be so dumb?of all what you wrote there is only something that interests me most "I hope you people never get your acts together." that made me believe a lot of clubs are keeping vigils over us.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2008
We shall see soon who laughs last. make una brag on , at least una deserve am.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2008
34 more matches to go. Thats an awful lot of games. I think Arsenal knows better. Write off Man Utd at ur own peril. We are just 7 points off the pace, and to think that we would recover our 3 points from liverpool at OT makes it beta.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2008
nyabinghi:

dayokanu,

WE lost today to the rule of average. I sense chelsea's record at the bridge is about to end. Watch out. United to start firing on all cylinders because the main man is back. United rules

Now we all know that Man U without Ronaldo is no better than Totenham.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2008
any mouthy manchester united fans in the house?! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2008
Best attacking force on the planet

Berbazza - Tevezza- Wazza - Ronalzaaa (albeit left at home) and not forgetting Nanizza cheesy grin grin grin

Now Hanni is blaming it on Carrick being out? grin grin

Liverpool didn't even play Torres, Gerrard played a bit role, and they lost Mascherano too. shocked cheesy

Best of all, that self-servicer Vidic got himself sent off. DD should be fit for the next clash, and who is MU going to play at CB? O'Shea or Wes Brown? cheesy grin grin grin grin This is just fantastic. And oh, in case you didn't know Ade is back!!! cool

Oh I heard PenalTerry also got sent off - what is it with these defenders anyways? I predict high score draw between the erstwhile top 2. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 1:14am On Sep 14, 2008
Its just ridiculous the way they where mouthing off last night i was even pleading with them not to brag too much but they didnt listen.Anderson and Scholes where arguably the worst players on the pitch and talking about Scholes i think this should be either his last or penultimate season at Utd he has done enough
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 1:32am On Sep 14, 2008
dayokanu,

WE lost today to the rule of average. I sense chelsea's record at the bridge is about to end. Watch out. United to start firing on all cylinders because the main man is back. United rules

I thought someone was spewing that Rooney was the main man in Man Utd.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 2:15am On Sep 14, 2008
Ohh they know who the main man is even Fergie knows and its certainly not Wazza
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 6:16am On Sep 14, 2008
Honestly, i can't shout. shame dey catch me!. grin grin grin

Hanniballz, meet me for YIM right now. . we got talks about this boyz! grin cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2008
@Debo
I don't know you can forget so easily, by this time last season Man United was in the 16th position while Arse was running away with the points still M.U finished as Champions. Its better to lose against Liverpool than to Lose against Fulham.

Hey comrades we should not press the panic botton yet we are still very much in the game. Losing 3 points to a team in the top four shouldn't scare anybody,shits happens sometime.

The only team that is contesting this title with us is the chavs, even if Arse win all their games grin grin from now till Feb. it won't trouble me a bit cuz they will come shot when it matters.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Pataki: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2008
nyabinghi:

@Pataki,
Manchester United is down on the log but u forgot we have   game in hand which is very winnable and that takes us to 7 points just 3 behind the leaders and we are still 34 weeks away. Stop having pre-matured erections.
Tell that to Aston Villa. You people should be totally ashamed of yourselves.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by subi: 9:06am On Sep 14, 2008
hmmmmm, Okay

At least we don play liverpool, remaining chelsea and arsenal,
Let arsenal chelsea and liverpool meet one another and see what will happen,

But honestly MAN U have not bn impressive so far, lets hope fergie get things right,
==========================================================================================
I will rather let berba seat on the bench, and maybe as a sub and let RONNY, WAZZA AND TEVEZ RUN THE GAME UPFRONT.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2008
@presido
A loss is a loss whether against Fulham or Stoke City a loss remains a loss what yall need to do is move on and like i said the earlier you guys recover the better cos another loss at SB would be crushing to your title hopes no matter how you spin it because you guys lost only one game out of 6 among the big 4 last season and like i told yall before if you start poorly this season you wont recover because everyday no be christmas Arsenal,Liverpool and Chelsea will not all slip up at the same time dont count on it
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2008
@ A-40

Yes a loss is a loss after all is the 3 points that every club is looking for but losing to liverpool is more acceptable than losing to fulham. I read your post when you guys lost to fulham, i believe you wouldn't have written that if u loss against liverpool,chelsea or man United. Clubs like Fulham,Hull,WBA are for building up points cuz anything can happen when u meet fellow contenders.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by boundey: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2008
congratulations to all chelsea fan,we have shown them that we can do it,without wahala.na MAN UNITED turn to be beaten by the great boys called the BLUES''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''[color=#006600][/color][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2008
Well, it seems with this defeat, some people already know the winner and the loser this season.

Well, I'm sure we all know this is surely a marathon and not a sprint. We have just began my people
so let's wait and see how event pans out.

On SB we march! smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2008
debosky:

Best attacking force on the planet
Berbazza - Tevezza- Wazza - Ronalzaaa (albeit left at home) and not forgetting Nanizza cheesy grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin hahahahahahaha

you forgot vandazza and Brownazza grin they deserve to be among the zas grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dyabman(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2008
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin hahahahahahaha

you forgot vandazza and Brownazza grin they deserve to be among the zas grin

dont mind the chicken head.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2008
who is the chicken head?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2008
mukina2:

who is the chicken head?
Madam so u dey reach this side huh
and we have anoda zza in mukinazza grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2008
u don dey crase grin grin grin

I am not a scummie grin so berra take that zza off my name grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2008
@presido
The less losses you cop against your title rivals the better thats my point.You cant lose to Chelsea,Liverpool and Arsenal and still expect to win the league i mean your losses where against West Ham,Bolton,Man City twice and Chelsea add Liverpool and Arsenal to the mix and you definitely wouldnt have retained the title.We lost to Fulham and look how we have bounced back losing to the so-called weaker teams can be a blessing in disguise as it could act as a wake-up call but losing to a fellow title rival could crush your confidence as a team thats my point

@mukina
You don get new name ooh as from today i go start to dey call you mukinazza
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2008
A40
naa its Debo first . .Deboskizza grin grin

no way this is the scummie's property cool I nor want

give it to them wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2008
Ahhhh!!! Mukinazza on United thread?? shocked And she was going on like Mancs stole her ancestral property when we graced their thread with our presence grin

Hmm. . .some people sef lipsrsealed I nor fit shout
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2008
@Mukinazza grin
This name fit you like size 9 grin grin grin weda u like it or not its ur name from today,A-40 take not(Change of name).

A-40
Ofcuz we can't afford to loss against all the so called big 4(arsenal) and win the title, last year was against chavs this yr is agaisnt liverpool. More over i don't see liverpool as title rival, they will always fight for UCL spot like Arsenal.
As i wrote earlier anything can happend when the top 4 teams meet each other but with the leser teams like hull.wba and the rest u need those ponits to square up incase it goes against you with one of the big 4s.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2008
Anyone that calls me mukinazza eh . . i go . . cool

Criz
i was just doing my job grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2008
Your job eh? Ok o. This kin' job sef wey them go dey protect some people from rain under gaynner umbrella while the rest go dey soak like guinea fowl.  .  .hmm,God dey o  grin

Amadioha go visit some people very soon.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2008
back to sender grin Amadioha na only this thread hin go visit and some PCs grin

Everyone is being protected even you . .am i lying? grin cheesy
as long as no one goes against the rules grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2008
mukina2:

back to sender grin Amadioha na only this thread hin go visit and some PCs grin

Now i know the hacker that has been sending viruses to my laptop.  .  .

Any other confessions mukinazza? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.