Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Your World Cup Goal Of All Time? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your World Cup Goal Of All Time? (2056 Views)

Asuquo Ekpe Is Dead (He Scored Nigeria's First Nations Cup Goal) / Help A Nigerian Player Win U17 Goal Of The Tournament / Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your World Cup Goal Of All Time? by na2day2(m): 5:17am On Oct 04, 2008
i like zidane's goal in 1998 (Brazil vs France). nice header if u ask me
Re: Your World Cup Goal Of All Time? by Bobbyb(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2008
I think i agree wif d moderator-that bazilian goal against d MASTERS OF CATENACIO in 1974 should be the pick of these wonderful bunch
Diego Armando MAradona-england vs argentina(mexico 86)
Micheal owen-Eng vs Arg(france 98)
Dennis Bergkamp-holland vs Argentica, for the time involved(in d dying minutes),his composure,and skill implementation, infact he is a true gunner
Maxi rodriguez-Argentina vs Mexico(germany 2006)
Mark Vilmots Belgium vs Russia (korea/japan)
Sunday oliseh vs Spain
and many more mehn
Re: Your World Cup Goal Of All Time? by youngies(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2008
Pele's goal against Sweden, 1958 World Cup is a top draw if you ever have the opportunity of seeing the clip.

This is probably Pele's greatest goal scored in the World Cup. He flicked the ball over a Swedish defender, and then volley it home from close range. Wonderful ball control, and all that done at 17!
Re: Your World Cup Goal Of All Time? by asha80(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2009
I have two great goals in mind

Careca's goal against france in mexico 86
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FY-MmXwkog

Jairzinho's goal against England in mexico 70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9aYSfzMJ3s at 4.00 mins
Re: Your World Cup Goal Of All Time? by Sauron1: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2009
Canniggia's goal against Brazil in Italia 90!!!

The way Maradona walked through the Brazilian defence before unleashing the "eye of a needle pass" was just TOP DRAW.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlbbY2I1a44&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]
Re: Your World Cup Goal Of All Time? by A40(m): 1:45am On Feb 07, 2009
Edmilson's goal against Costa-Rica Korea/Japan 2002!! that was a wicked cross between a bicycle kick and a scissors kick

Pierre Njanka!!! Cameroun vs Austria France 98
Re: Your World Cup Goal Of All Time? by Nostradamus: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2017
ronaldo de Lima's goal against Ghana in Germany 2006,the way he confused Ghanian keeper Richard kingstone with the stepover is simply impressive,our African brother landed on his ass while o fenomenon calmly drove past.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos Of Victor Osimhen, The World FIFA U17 Highest Goal Scorer Ever / Match Between Nigeria’s Super Eagles And The Black Stars Of Ghana Has Been Cance / Is Cristiano Ronaldo Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.