Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

A Muslim Convert Needs Our Help - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Muslim Convert Needs Our Help (1178 Views)

Muslim Convert / Muslim Convert 'one Hour From Finishing Diy Bomb Made Of Clocks, Nails And Fairy / fatwa on muslim convert to xtian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Muslim Convert Needs Our Help by javalove(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2008
Salam Brothers and Sisters,

There is a a nigerian/american friend of mine in amsterdam who just accepted islam and I need to hook him up with muslims around him. If anyone knows anybody or organization he can join to better his islam and be with like minds. He's complaining to me that he's feeling depressed. He said he needs to do things right, solats regularly, fasting and all that,
Re: A Muslim Convert Needs Our Help by dotman(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2008
it is unbealivable dat no one has replied u with all the muslims in nairaland this is the kind of thing they are suppose to be answring to instead they go around absing someone dat is having sex with a non muslim.may ALLAH see us thru.please tell yur friend to hang in their he is so far away from naji if not i would have hooked him up.masalm
Re: A Muslim Convert Needs Our Help by Nimshi: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2008
There are mosques in Amsterdam. You could give your friend the following details.

Jamai Mosque
Address: R. Claeszenstraat 4, Amsterdam, 1056 WJ
Phone: +31 20 551 2512
Neighbourhood: Amsterdam-West
Source: http://uk.holidaysguide.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-1959785-jamai_mosque_amsterdam-i

Islamitiche college Amsterdam
jacob geel straat,
Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS
Email: bent_elmaghrib1@hotmail.com
Source: http://www.islamicfinder.org/getitWorld.php?id=45270&lang=

El Tawheed Mosque
El Tawheed
Jan Hanzenstraat 114
1053 SV Amsterdam
Source: http://www.channels.nl/knowledge/25863.html

Note: El Tawheed Mosque has been in the news; not very good news. Police investigations and things like that. So it's not top of this list. As of the first two, I am unaware of any negative public impressions.

Do tell your friend to be careful; there have been tough issues in the Dutch Society, and in certain places, Muslims are not quite popular. You now have an address, a telephone number and an email for your friend (they are all from open sources, I should add). Perhaps, your friend could let us know how things turn out.
Re: A Muslim Convert Needs Our Help by ayinba1(f): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2008
I'm in the US, Let me know if I can help in any way. ayinba@yahoo.com

@dotman
Easy on yourself, he said Amsterdan, is it possible that none of the muslims on nairaland lives in amsterdan? Very!

And again, having sex with someone you are not married to is wrong, be  it muslim or non muslim
Re: A Muslim Convert Needs Our Help by babs787(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2008
@Javalove

You have my email address for anything on that Insha Allah.

(1) (Reply)

Hujjatul-islam Ali Akbar Mohtashami-pur: Cursing The Companions Is Prohibited / Islam's Most Holy Relics Are Being Demolished In Mecca / That Your Husband's Love For You Doesn't Go Sour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.