Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Anyone Who Know How To Get Fast And Reliable Internet Connection - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Anyone Who Know How To Get Fast And Reliable Internet Connection (722 Views)

I'm Unable To Watch Online Videos Due To Slow Internet Connection. Any Way Out? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Know How To Get Fast And Reliable Internet Connection by olaolayink(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2008
Hey people,I will like to know which company offer fast and reliable internet connection.Am in abeokuta,so you have to put that into consideration too.Am tired using Multilinks and all other stuff.I will appreciate if you can call me or drop me a message on my email.My number is 07034490069 and my email is hullersignal@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Who Know How To Get Fast And Reliable Internet Connection by Thanuja: 7:06pm On May 20, 2011
My pc runs very slow then i used this software www.brothersoft.com/downloads/speed-up-pc.html & increased my pc speed

Then i checked my speed here http://www.scanmyspeed.com/
It shows the following Download speed : 1.02 Mb/s
Upload speed : .82 Mb/s it provides at free cost .

(1) (Reply)

Books For You / Integrating Vista And Xp. / Eratic Cursor Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.