Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Car Salesman/woman Position - Triune Auto Sale - 3 States Required - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Salesman/woman Position - Triune Auto Sale - 3 States Required (900 Views)

Auto Sale: 2005 Toyota Camry Sedan At Micostar Mall / Auto Sale Www.reldepcars.com / Discount Auto Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Salesman/woman Position - Triune Auto Sale - 3 States Required by TriuneAuto: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2008
Looking for an intellectual person to represent Triune Auto Sales as a sales associate on a fulltime commission basis.
To sell cars to interested dealers, and individuals alike

The job will require you to have a valid drivers license as you MIGHT make delivery of every purchased vehicle to the new owners.

Triune Auto Sales has just make connections with major auto dealer show rooms in the United States and would like to work on new vehicle sales. Pictures will be posted from these dealer lots and sales will be made on a pre-order basis.

I am in need of 3-4 people. (1) Abuja (1 or 2) Lagos (1) Port Harcourt
Need someone young and experienced.

Please send your resume to career@triuneautosales.com

All sales associate will be paid N60k per sale.

There is no limit to how many cars you can sell. Your commission is paid upon the vehicle delivery to the owner.
Re: Car Salesman/woman Position - Triune Auto Sale - 3 States Required by adechuks(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2008
Great initiative.
Dont let the other scandal change your mind here.

And do comprehensive background checks on the people you finally take. With guaranteed guarantors.
In other words, watch your back very closely.

All the best.
Re: Car Salesman/woman Position - Triune Auto Sale - 3 States Required by TriuneAuto: 4:47am On Sep 24, 2008
well, I hope so too. Please dont forget to add your refrences.

Thank you.
Re: Car Salesman/woman Position - Triune Auto Sale - 3 States Required by toba1909(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2008
TriuneAuto,

Whatz the age range, sex & academic qualification of the person you want?
And also where is your Lagos Office located?
Re: Car Salesman/woman Position - Triune Auto Sale - 3 States Required by TriuneAuto: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2008
Please send me an email at career@triuneautosales.com if you do not find the information on our site. Our satelite location is on our website, (www.triuneautosales.com)

Our main business is shipping in vehicles from abroad.

Also, about the Age limit. I am not too much of an age limit as I do not discriminate. I only need an honest person who will not tell me blue is green, and yellow is orange. Triune Auto Sales was established in the United Stats, which means we are held to a statue. we MUST be an equal opportunity employer.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Jenju Baba, Please I Need You To Check This Car Vin History For My Mom / 2000 Benz Clk Coupe For Sale / '04 Honda Pilot; '06 Toyota Tundra; 02 Montero Ltd - See, Buy.....Drive!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.