Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Commonwealth Of Zion To Rock Ilorin On 29th September - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Commonwealth Of Zion To Rock Ilorin On 29th September (2644 Views)

COZA The Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly Celebrates 16th Anniversary / Have You Watched Mount Zion Film Lately? / The Egyptian Origin Of Zion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commonwealth Of Zion To Rock Ilorin On 29th September by cozybammy: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2008
HEY GUYS,ARE YOU FROM UNILORIN OR YOU HAVE ATTENDED COMMONWEALTH OF ZION ASSEMBLY IN ILORIN.GUESS WHAT? REVEREND BIODUN IS COMING TO TOWN ALL THE WAY FROM ABUJA. ALL ABUJA WILL BE IN ILORIN.ITS A BOMB.THE AWARENESS HAS STARTED.THERE WILL BE A CONCERT AND INDEPENDENCE PRAISE.I CANT SAY MUCH.YOU KNOW HOW IT IS HERE IN ILORIN.PASTOR BIMS IS COMING, I CANT WAIT.

ITS SEPTEMBER 29TH-OCTOBER 1ST
Re: Commonwealth Of Zion To Rock Ilorin On 29th September by plesky: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2009
I'm glad to hear that pastor Biodun is coming to ilorin sept/oct,it going to be fun.

I'm in abuja and i attend services but i'm still going to be there in ilorin.Thank God there will be holiday.

If you're in ilorin reading this,i'll advise you don't miss it.Wonderland Gardens Tanke ilorin.

Bye

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Insight - Characteristics Of A True Prophet Of God / Redemption Camp; A Great Example Of Nigerian Hypocrisy In Religion / The Mystery Of Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.