Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent (2586 Views)

Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 / Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by SENATORJD(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2008
Hannibal:

The venue and the time is very very important.
How can ma best friend rape ma gurlfriend ALL OF A SUDDEN?
That kind of story won't wash with me at all.
u know not every rape is actually planned b4 been carried out,some come out of burning feelings at that time and others pre-planned.so its possible for a friend to rape 'ur' girlfriend
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by tope2000(f): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2008
SENATOR JD:

You know not every rape is actually planned before been carried out,some come out of burning feelings at that time and others pre-planned.so its possible for a friend to rape 'ur' girlfriend

very well said
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by LadyT(f): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2008
I seriously advise any woman who has been raped to speak out. Dont let the foolish comments spoken by few put you off.

Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by tope2000(f): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2008
LadyT:

I seriously advise any woman who has been raped to speak out. don't let the foolish comments spoken by few put you off.

seconded!
Dont suffer in silence cool
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by SENATORJD(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2008
thank you tope2000
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by vincentont(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2008
hannibal
wat type of conviction will ur babe giv to u dat will make u to blive if she waz actualy raped by ur best friend?

sistawoman

i can feel ur response coz u do knw dat it can happen.

i wanna say tanks to u all dat respond.

and now the shocking point of the rape incident
it waz me dat it happened to
my babe waz raped by ma best friend
and now i dnt knw wat to do.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by vincentont(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2008
now the interesting part of the RAPE ISSUE.
this is nt a cook up story it actually happened to me .

I have a closest friend dat we share tins in commons
I dnt hide anytin from him coz we ve knwn each other for along time
i neva knew dat he waz such a beast.
i was away for 2days and been dat my girl friend knws him so much
she neva bliv dat he culd actually raped her.
she has been telling me dat ma friend used to call her and tell her dat she is beautiful,and am lucky to have her if nt he would ve been d one to date her
wen she told me i just laff ova it coz i did nt take it serious
she keeps telin me all sort of tins ma friend use to tell her on d fone
and dis is someone dat is actually dating her friend too
so i call it bluff and say dat he waz just joking or trying to pull her legs
dat we are friends and such tins cant happen bt i waz wrong.
i waz away for 2days only for me to received a call from her dat she waz forced by ma best friend.
wat happened?
he call her on fone to come to his place,and we ve been so free wit oursef
considering our friendship. so she went.on getting to his place dey started discusing,5mins aftr her arrival the devil inside ma friend came up
he started forcing himsef on her bt acording to her she waz strugling wit him until he over power her and have his way,
she called me and told me wat happen wen i came back the folowing day she narrated d whole incident to me,i waz speechless,dnt knw wat to do
but wat came to ma mind waz revenge , call his girl friend to come and forced ma sef on her.and i told ma girl friend wat i waz abt to do.
she pleaded wit me not to do it
i went to ma friends place and ask him y did he do dis to me
he simply said she wants it dat denyin d rape issue
d interesting part of his own story waz dat ma girl friend called him telling him dat she waz lonely and feel like coming to his place,i checked his fone my babe's numba waz not dere on received calls list.so i went
i call ma babe to my place she came i checked her fone and i saw my best friends name on caller list(d day he did his useless act)my babe later fell sick due to d incident coz all her body waz aching her,any were i touchd her it waz aching her,so i have to beliv her side of story
Now house wat shuld i do to ma best friend and ma girl friend bt i loved ma girl friend so much.
plzz i need ur advice.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by SENATORJD(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2008
@vincetont
what other advice would you want apart from what u know u should do?
pple make mistakes yeah,but some mistakes are die,for him to have raped ur girl and even denied the whole incidence after u knew shows he aint worth been called a friend.
so do what u think u should,but as for me.
Getting my girl through the thought of the incidence would be my priority.
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2008
na waaaooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ur Best Friend Sleeps Wit Ur Girlfriend Against Her Consent by 190: 5:12am On Oct 24, 2008
men if e happen ehhen even bush 4 white house go hear the gunshot wen i go release 4 this my guy body, e beta nor happen cos na diee 4 the guy o

Eiye & Aye Cult Clash Kills 2, Injures Over 10 In Owo Ondo State [PICS] / Warning!! Club Bouncer Beats Man Lifeless And Then Breaks Both His Arms / Viewers Discretion Advised; Mans Inhumanity To Man