Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? (13791 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by spikedcylinder: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2006
I could borrow you mind if you're within my vicinity. wink
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by iice(f): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2006
Awww am not in naija, but thanks mucho for the offer. smiley
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by spikedcylinder: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2006
You're welcome hun.
If you're in the Uk it shouldnt be very difficult finding the movie seeing as its a British movie and all. . . .
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Chay(f): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2006
Gladiator, Someone like you(absolutely Beautiful!), count of monte cristo, 13 going on 30 just to name a few.
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by laideo(f): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2006
COYOTE UGLY , LOVE THAT MOVIE

AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES- THE PIANIST (ADRIEN BRODY ROCKS)
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Hugoboi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2006
BELLY Dmx was insane!!! cool cool cool
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by omot208(f): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2006
Coming to America
The godfather
Baby's Day Out
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by lafile(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2006
godfather trilogy, al pacino: the best actor oscars only recognised once
brave heart, now, thats a story
the insider, pacino again, russel crowe, i love intrigues
face/off, the kind of movie that'll makes violence beautifull
tremors, doubt if y'all ever saw it
oceans 11, insideman, swordfish,italian job and all good robbery movies
devils advocate, okay i love al pacino
phone booth, give the scripwriter a kiss for me
the recruit, ok no more pacino movies

and lets not forget 24 (esp season 2) and prison break
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by saintkola(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2006
save d last dance, honey & d fighting temptations.
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by abies: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2006
save the last dance,coming to america,pretty woman,love and basket ball,ghost,sound of music,two can play the game,brothers,bestman.these films are so lovely that i could watch them every day.and not forgetting keeping faith
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by mickyarams: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2006
Any movie with sam loco.He is naturally funny
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by francesbab(f): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2006
bride and prejudice[indian],demolition man,best man,war crime[home video]keeping faith, blah blah blah tongue
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by soulpatrol(f): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2006
@ francesbab. hey girl, good taste. i thot i was the only one that absolutely loved "bride and prejudice" (indian version) it was just so colorful and interesting, i love watching it over and over. cool cool cool aishwarya rai is just an angel. that girl is too fine!!!! if only i was a lesbo. hmmmm grin grin grin
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by lizzy(f): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2006
well, lemme mention them:
1. honey
2. monster-in-law
3.the break-up (jenniffer aniston)
4. white chicks (dats movie is crazy)
5. high school musical
6. cheetah girls
7. enemy of the state (" they stole my fucking blender"wink
8. games women play
9.you got served
10. the fast, the furious: tokyo drift.
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by lizzy(f): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2006
i av got loads of 'em though, cant mention 'em all
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Free(f): 4:01am On Oct 11, 2006
ooopps grin
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:21am On Oct 11, 2006
Terminator 2
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by candylips(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2006
snake in the monkey shadow
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by mac73(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2006
1.lord of the rings trilogy
2.oscar
3.lady killers
4.the sound of music.
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by justkunmi(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2006
1. a beautiful mind
2. a few good men
3. 11 angry men
4. assault on precint 13
5. lucky number slevin. . . . .and many mo
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by nilla(f): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2006
justkunmi:

1. a beautiful mind
2. a few good men
3. 11 angry men
4. assault on precint 13
5. lucky number slevin. . . . .and many mo

i concurr with that
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by iice(f): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2006
Assault on precinct 13 is good. Animatrix is another i never get tired of watching, love it.
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by bigspif(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2006
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]All the Star wars, All the LOTR, All James Bond movies, Best Man, The Players club, Pearl Habour, All indiana Jones movies, Scorpion King, Debbie does Dallas tongue
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by justkunmi(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2006
i'll neva get tired of watching the lake house.
i'll keep watching it not because i love it, but so that i could understand it.

anyone seen lake house? i really need an explanation
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2006
justkunmi, go to www.imdb.com I'm sure you'll find someone who likes that wack movie just as much as you do and they tend to discuss all sorts of stuff there.  cheesy

anyway

Clueless, my biggest guilty pleasure
Shawnshank Redemption
Batman Returns
Jackie Brown
Snatch
Trainspotting
Stepmom
Sleeping With The Enemy
Girl Interrupted
American History X
Legend Of The Drunken Master
etc
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Emad(f): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2007
Gladiator ( by Russell Crowe)
Nuns on the run
Coming to America
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Efani(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2007
not another teen movie and malibu's most wanted
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by myro(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2007
Kill Bill Vol 1
Before Sunrise
Lord of the Rings
Alaadin
God Father
Diary of a Mad Black Woman
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by Itse(f): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2007
Sound of Music
King and I
Annie
Home Alone 1 & 2
Music of the heart
Moulin Rouge
Dance with me
Shall we Dance
Brown Sugar
Save the last dance
You got served
Diary of a mad black woman
Taxi
Princess Diary 1
legally blonde
What a girl wants
Bring it On
Drumline
Lean on me
Sisters Act 1 & 2
Nuns on the run
A walk to Remember
Ghost
Fighting Temptations
Kingdom Come
The Gospel
Two can play
Deliver us from Eva
Two weeks notice
Entrapment
Evita
I am Sam
Finding Forrester
Barber's Shop
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2007
I wish someone could explain to me this sick obsession Nigerians have with "Sound Of Music"
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by soulpatrol(f): 12:41am On Jan 08, 2007
singing the hills are alive with the sound of music!! grin cool cool cool i think the songs in the movie alone are memorable, its one of those movies you never forget. the storyline too was interesting. not like the yeye movies you have out there these days.
Re: Which Movies Would You Never Get Tired Of Watching? by brensbee22(f): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2007
Talking about films,lots of them i will love to see over and over.

Conspiracy theory,Ukwa,amar akbar antony,gilrs cot,drumline,Patriot.

just to name a few

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Movie Acting Tips: 11 Tips On How To Be A Good Movie Actor/actress / Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge / Student Mercilessly Raped By Class Teacher (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.