Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Investing In Transcorp Shares, How Feasible? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing In Transcorp Shares, How Feasible? (1170 Views)

How Tony Elumelu Made $123 Million In 3 Weeks (Transcorp Shares) / Bought Transcorp Shares With My School Fees: Mistake? / Wat are shares? How is buying shares like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing In Transcorp Shares, How Feasible? by worldz(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2006
Hi all!

What is the feasiblity of investing in the IPO of Transcorp, which they intend to sell to the public soonest. What do y'all think would be their Return On Investment (ROI) for a newly floated company like Transcorp.
Re: Investing In Transcorp Shares, How Feasible? by kazey(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2006
To be honest from their current aquisition (NITEL) and possible future aquisitions, it might be worth the investment, but nevertheless, thats if they decide to be declaring huge public dividends cheesy. According to me, Nigerian stock market is too quiet, but it would be worthwhile, if you have about 1 million to invest in their stocks.
Re: Investing In Transcorp Shares, How Feasible? by joshO: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2006
I guess it will depend on the offer price, but if it's @ N10 as rumoured, then I think it's a very good deal. If the offer comes out in the next few weeks, then the value - asset wise - would have been determined by the the values of Nitel and TransCorp Hilton (together with other intangible assets, quantitiy of equities to be sold etc). With more acquisitions planned in the short term, the asset value of the company should grow quite quickly. So all, in all, I believe it is value for money.

(1) (Reply)

Transcop Shares Help / Earn Massively With Wema Bank Alat / Any Private Money Managers Here??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.