Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,441 members, 7,836,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Must U Pay To Apply 4 A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Must U Pay To Apply 4 A Job? (603 Views)

The Best Way To Apply For Jobs Online! / Ecowas Recruitment 2012 - How to Apply / Fairly Used Laptops Delivered To Your Doorsteps Call 07034774653 See B4 U Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Must U Pay To Apply 4 A Job? by geerufus(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2008
I think some of these employment agencies (Howills etc) are just bunch of ROUGES.
They advertise job vacancies and ask people to pay some money into a given account before they can apply. Where the hell do u want an applicant to get such amount? Its guys like dis who encourage stealing at work places. I mean its just automatic dat someone u collect money from as a pre-condition for employment will surely steal from u when he gets the job.
Don't 4get dat "The Best Things in Life are Free". If they are really sincere about helping to reduce number of unemployed, they should desist from taxing applicants.
Please nairalandas lets ignore posts from such employers or agencies. If no one responds to them, they would have no option than to make their service free, if really they have anything genuine to offer. angry shocked
Re: Why Must U Pay To Apply 4 A Job? by ENEONWO(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2008
Dear, i can assure you that no such 'employer' exists in the real sense. They are 419ers. A real recruitment agency wont demand that you pay into an unknown account. They get to know you first, and you are assured of the job. How do you think an advertised job will not receive more applications than the vacant positions, and so many more people pay just for few vacancies. They are really fakes my people.
Re: Why Must U Pay To Apply 4 A Job? by vyking(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2008
At Innovative Solutions, our services to jobseekers is absolutely FREE. Putting into consideration the fact that these people dont have jobs yet, it will be unfair to charge them for ANYTHING at all! We also want to use this medium to inform Nairalanders that we at INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS (purple sharks dot com) denounce partnership or affiliation with any company using our name and asking jobseekers to pay for employment. PLEASE STEER CLEAR OF THESE FRAUDSTERS. Happy job hunting

(1) (Reply)

Job At Cubic Technology: Experienced It Marketing Officer (lagos) / Join The League! Change Your Financial Status! Make Money Without Stress! / Unilever Vacancies.apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.