Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

This Is Directed To Males Only. (ok Ladies Can Participate Too) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Directed To Males Only. (ok Ladies Can Participate Too) (1096 Views)

Do You Think You Can Act? Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? Participate==> / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Do The Mothers Of Nairaland Males Act With Dignity Over Food And Free Stuff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Directed To Males Only. (ok Ladies Can Participate Too) by naijababe2(f): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2006
You guys what's happening. Everywhere i go i normally see guys packing? What i mean is lifting up their trouseurs with their hand in the PP place? what's going on in there?
Re: This Is Directed To Males Only. (ok Ladies Can Participate Too) by bluenubian(f): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2006
hmm old story,

but i did ask my brother why guys do that, he said cause its the fastest way to pull their trousers up when its sagging, which kinda makes sense to me
Re: This Is Directed To Males Only. (ok Ladies Can Participate Too) by diddy4(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2006
i believe dat if u use a good belt and tighten the pants, it wont sage so basically, its a fashion kindda thing. some do it to look cool and ish while other have tiny waist so no matter the kind belt they use, it will still sag and even fall down.
Re: This Is Directed To Males Only. (ok Ladies Can Participate Too) by kimba(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2006
I once saw a lady-police directing traffic with her right hand, while she grabbed her trousers (just like guys do) with her left hand.

Man, people were hailing her, Twas cool though, a nice way to make a scene.
Re: This Is Directed To Males Only. (ok Ladies Can Participate Too) by bluenubian(f): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2006
i dont think they were laughing with her, they were laughin at her
Re: This Is Directed To Males Only. (ok Ladies Can Participate Too) by mukina2: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2006
guys do that to check that its still dere grin tongue
Re: This Is Directed To Males Only. (ok Ladies Can Participate Too) by diddy4(m): 3:01am On Jul 18, 2006
dat lady police must be a joker.
Re: This Is Directed To Males Only. (ok Ladies Can Participate Too) by raphy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2006
guys always remain guys 4 u
we must hold our kini not 2 sleep u know wht wink som ppl dont know how 2 pack so guys teach em grin grin some girls do it 2 wearin there truosers like guys wink kiss
Re: This Is Directed To Males Only. (ok Ladies Can Participate Too) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2006
"packing" is so not cool. it drives me KARUMBA!!!

(1) (Reply)

Greetings To My 9ja People O! ;d / Help Out / Happy Birthday Busta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.