Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,489 members, 7,854,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

(sb5)please We are a Group Looking For A Record Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (sb5)please We are a Group Looking For A Record Label (947 Views)

Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label / Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother / MayD Launches 'Confam Entertainment' Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(sb5)please We are a Group Looking For A Record Label by SBFIVE: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2008
hi folks,
we are by name SB5 and we are an upcoming group looking for a record label in nigeria.
we came in to the music scene in 1999 and have been going strong since and we are composed of
five members.
TEDDY KURE(LEADER)
HABILA MALGWI
MOSES SAMUEL
DAUDA RICHARD
BENJAMIN GARBA
we have had various labels who wanted to sign us but we werent interested in them.
CHECK OUT OUR MYSPACE PAGE www.myspace.com/sbfive
but now we are at a point were its "DO OR DIE".
PLEASE ANYONE INTRESTED IN US SHOULD EMAIL US AT sbfive@yahoo.com. OR U
THANX

Re: (sb5)please We are a Group Looking For A Record Label by Blackwax: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2008
Are all 5 of you producers then cause I did not hear any voices just instrumentals.

Lets be realistic here man, If I was a record label exec, you really expect me to then call you or get in touch with you based on what you have on myspace, haba! you no try at all. I dey vex o! angry I dey vex say one, I fall mugu and click on the link and wasted my time and even more cheesed off that I have to type this reply to you.
Re: (sb5)please We are a Group Looking For A Record Label by Samuel1580: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2008
" we have had various labels who wanted to sign us but we werent interested in them."

So why "DO OR DIE" now, just go back to those various labels that wanted to sign you guys earlier.
Re: (sb5)please We are a Group Looking For A Record Label by SBFIVE: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2008
its not dat we having gotten LABELS its dat we did not like their offers. Most of these labels wanted to cheat us and we didnt want dat.
Re: (sb5)please We are a Group Looking For A Record Label by GucciBabe(f): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2008
Blackwax:

Are all 5 of you producers then cause I did not hear any voices just instrumentals.

Lets be realistic here man, If I was a record label exec, you really expect me to then call you or get in touch with you based on what you have on myspace, haba! you no try at all. I dey vex o! angry I dey vex say one, I fall mugu and click on the link and wasted my time and even more cheesed off that I have to type this reply to you.

thank you kiss kiss kiss
Re: (sb5)please We are a Group Looking For A Record Label by seyiphunmy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2008
Guys i want to advice you to strive to be at shows. Either gospel or circular. Package yourselves well for every events because you can"t tell when the offers will come, you can get me on this mobile number 08026583243. I'll hook you up for shows, Seyi is my name, ciao
Re: (sb5)please We are a Group Looking For A Record Label by DIDONARY(m): 5:07am On Sep 30, 2008
To black wax.

chek this out www.myspace.com/bigdiddo or www.showcaseyourmusic.com/bigdiddo to see and review my songs. I got 8 tracks done already. And am working on another 2 to complete them 10. If yo down with me then hit me up @ didonary@yahoo.com

Regards
DIDDO

(1) (Reply)

T.i.: "what's Up, What's Haapnin'" Diss Track. / Dagrin Is Alive! Death Report, A Falacy. / Win A Natures Gentle Touch Gift Voucher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.