Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label (15616 Views)

Rapper Vector, Wants Freestyle Battle Against Jay Z / Igho Stages A Dramatic Come Back, Drags Rapper, Vector Into The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by seeteazain(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Over a year after walking away from his label, YSG Entertainment, Rapper Vector has written an open apology letter to them.Read Full Letter below:
Dear Fans and Media Reps: Apology Letter to YSG Entertainment Limited.
I hope this meets you well. It is no secret that the last 12 months have been the most turbulent of my music career.
With regards to the lingering issues about which I have been mute, I, Olanrewaju Ogunmefun popularly known to you as Vector Tha Viper, wish to state the following; YSG Entertainment Ltd without any doubt, gave me the platform to show case my talent to the world. It is true we had misunderstandings on issues concerning my engagement with them.There’s an existing Federal High Court injunction preventing me from doing what I love to do and this serves me and my fans no good. However, we have entered into a settlement to have the injunction lifted. That by reason of irreconcilable differences, my Record Contract Agreement with YSG Entertainment Ltd has been aborted. That being said, in the spirit of good faith and a show of unreserved commitment to settle these issues amicably out of court, I have sought and obtained permission from the label to pay off the discounted recoupable expenses as contained in the Terms of Settlement in this regards. I would also like to apologize to the management of YSG Entertainment Ltd for any embarrassment occasioned by my conduct and whatever damage it may have suffered as a result of the slander and libel as portrayed by the media in this regard. These issues were exaggerated by the media as I hold YSG Entertainment Ltd in high esteem. I also appreciate the leniency afforded me by discounting the recoupable expenses for me. I wish the company well in all their endeavors. Thank you.
Signed: Olanrewaju David Ogunmefun.

Source:http://247tops..com/2014/08/rapper-vector-writes-open-apology.html

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by davdandam(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good move bro was praying for the injunction to be lifted now give us some real music abeg.....ondun

11 Likes

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Vector-virus
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by johnshagb(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2014
Pride+ego= broke
Meek+tolerant = moola
It's up to him
Anyway , it's non of my......

21 Likes

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by 9jahubcom(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by sailormoon: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2014
BrAkingNews: which kain Vector...weight and direction?
grin grin grin
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by Fayrouzz(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2014
Nice one... Have missed the NiGga.
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by martyns303(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2014
BrAkingNews: which kain Vector...weight and direction?
Magnitude and direction.

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by Sermwell(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2014
So?
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by emmansy(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2014
That's my dude, it pays to be humble... God bless it hustle bro...

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by merit12(f): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Abeg change your name to scalar
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by NaLaugh: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Sermwell: So?

So he can move on.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by ednut1(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2014
eyah
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by donfemo(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2014
Finally Vector can go back to doing some good music. Good for him

1 Like

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2014
Toor, we don hear.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by plainmirror(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2014
merit12: Abeg change your name to scalar
Fyn girl
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by Wolison(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2014
9jahubcom: hope u are hapi wit dat
lols......guess you re damn hacked off!
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by Excelboi(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
The letter was well crafted. I wonder if Na terry g wan write apology letter, the English will turn it to offence letter.

6 Likes

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
..chaoi..as i press 'reply' i see say i never login for Nairaland.. If not ehhn i for be firstus de commentes cry

1 Like

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by pontirock(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Dats a nice move...

1 Like

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by kenbee(f): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Only if others will do the same, a great turn around awaits 9ja music industry
Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by kingthreat(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
to be broke na bad thing ooo. E fit make you beg your worst enemy.

11 Likes

Re: Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label by AKMoney1(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2014
Time to move on bro... Let's know the name of ur new label asap. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! / Kizz Daniel, Davido - Twe Twe (Official Video) / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.