Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Do Any Of You Use Oohya's Chat System? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Any Of You Use Oohya's Chat System? (1011 Views)

Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? / Did You Use Or Remember Olympic Exercise-Book? / " How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Any Of You Use Oohya's Chat System? by exhadiaexpema: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2008
Have any of you been to Yahoo chat lately?
I used to chat in Yahoo Chat all the time until it got so over ran by spam bots, but I came accross a new chat site a couple of weeks ago called Oohya.net Chat Rooms. It's actually pretty good, a lot like Yahoo chat with webcams, voice, and profiles but without all of the stupid spam bots.

If you're like me and gave up on chat because of all of the crap in Yahoo you should check it out. I miss some of the chats I used to have in yahoo and hope this one takes off. The only downside I really see is that they just don't have as many people in it but as people find out about it I'm sure it will grow.

(1) (Reply)

My Philosophy Assignment. / Pre-degree And Direct Entry Into University In Nigeria ! / Sweden: Foreign Student Fees Delayed Until 2011. Act Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.