Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (12789 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^ While Jesus is tormenting fake muslims into Christianity, I want him to appear to me so that I can tell him to repeat the prostration of "Gethsemane" and then I will prostrate to his God along with him.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49am On Jan 29, 2012
Son of Hamas embraces Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJphyRNnwME

Mosab Yousef recounts his journey out from a culture of terror, to working for Israel's Shin Bet, to total freedom in Christ, The Christian Broadcasting Network CBN http://www.cbn.com
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2012
[url=http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/3580208/121896942/name/Interview%20of%20Sheik%20Sani%20Haliru%20now%20a%20Christian.pdf//]Candid Interview[/url]

Candid Interview with a former BOKO HARAM Leader, Sheik Sani Haliru (Now Brother Paul Haliru) who has now converted to the Christian faith after 44 years as a Muslim Jihadist hardliner!

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/3580208/121896942/name/Interview%20of%20Sheik%20Sani%20Haliru%20now%20a%20Christian.pdf
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by tomzman: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

[url=http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/3580208/121896942/name/Interview%20of%20Sheik%20Sani%20Haliru%20now%20a%20Christian.pdf//]Candid Interview[/url]

Candid Interview with a former BOKO HARAM Leader, Sheik Sani Haliru (Now Brother Paul Haliru) who has now converted to the Christian faith after 44 years as a Muslim Jihadist hardliner!

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/3580208/121896942/name/Interview%20of%20Sheik%20Sani%20Haliru%20now%20a%20Christian.pdf

Wonders shall never end.May God continue to uphold the man.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2012
^^^ I want the wonder to appear to this man [me] who is older than 44 and let me dealt defeat on the fake wonder InshaAllah. i trust in Allah, always and i will defeat your shaytan. Amin.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^ I want the wonder to appear to this man [me] who is older than 44 and let me dealt defeat on the fake wonder InshaAllah. i trust in Allah, always and i will defeat your shaytan. Amin.

olabowale, are you sure that you have grown so long in the tooth that you are now beyond redemption?  The "shaytan" that you think you will defeat is the allah that you trust, is that wise or foolish?

Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by simpleseyi: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2012
there will forever be many so called muslims converting to christianity because the road to heaven is rough and narrow and there will be few people on the road but the road to hell is wide and smooth with many people there. however, just because i dont send you does not mean that i wont wish you well. i pray that we all know the truth and be set free. i am a follower of christ and i am a muslim. i wash my hands, feet and other parts of my body before entering the temple of god just the way jesus showed us, i put my head on the ground to worship god, just the same jesus did. i worship god and not jesus because my god is a jealous god just the same way jesus taught us. i follow the teachings of jesus, i am a follower of jesus, i am a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2012
[Quote]« #197 on: February 04, 2012, 04:09 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on February 04, 2012, 01:45 PM

olabowale, are you sure that you have grown so long in the tooth that you are now beyond redemption? The "shaytan" that you think you will defeat is the allah that you trust, is that wise or foolish?[/Quote]Are the two [2] words in bold the same or there are no older than 44 years old yoruba man alive than Olabowale? What is with you, Olaadegbu? You should have a sharp mind, not this dull one that drives you.

The day I was born, there must be many born in yoruba land; male, mother christian, etc. Alhamdulillah that she is no more christian, the biggest joy of my life. How can satan who I curse daily be my Lord, be Allah Who taught me to curse satan?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2012
While it may be true that there have been cases of some muslims converting to christianity, but there have been instances of many christians converting to islam as well . Moreover, history show us that many present day muslim countries were christians before, countries like Syria, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Lebanon, Turkey, Palestine, Jordan etc were all formerly christian majority countries. Whereas with the possible exception of Andalusia (muslim spain) I am not aware of any muslim country that became christian. Even this was largely as a result of the ruthless act of the reconquista.

The point is , historically more christians have converted to Islam than the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by FXKing2012(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2012
Those who converted to Christianity, I congratulate you all cos you have made the very best decision you will ever make. Stay blessed in Jesus name.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Ifeann(f): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Every muslim who renounces Islam is one less potential terrorist to worry about.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Trustworthiness: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
EddyTells:
Interested in the Muslims who converted to Christainity.

Lets have your reasons.

Please answer the following questions for me:

1. What is the Concept of God in Christianity?

2. Who is Jesus? God, Son of God, Son of Man?

3. If the word Christian derived from christ, which means follower christ. Then what are we going to call Jesus christ himself?

4. Following the question 3 above, what is the religion of christ.

5. Why do we have gospel "ACCORDING TO" Mark, Matthew, Luke, John etc and not Gospel "BY" JESUS or "ACCORDING TO" JESUS? Not even gospel BY Mark, Matthew, Luke, John etc?

Please, make reference to Jesus statements from the Bible to prove your point. And let be mature in the answering of the Question.

1 Like

Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by tartar9(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ifeann:
Every muslim who renounces Islam is one less potential terrorist to worry about.
smh
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Anas09: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tartar is following Ifeann everywhere. Since I have been here, I didn't see tartar, immidiately ifeann appeared, tartar appeared. Girl, u r threat to dis guys. Thanks OP for ur work here. God will help them.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Ifeann(f): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Anas09:
Tartar is following Ifeann everywhere. Since I have been here, I didn't see tartar, immidiately ifeann appeared, tartar appeared. Girl, u r threat to dis guys. Thanks OP for ur work here. God will help them.

lol... when a non muslim knows the quran as much as or more than them, the muslims..they get worried that their secrets will be exposed. . it will be exposed and we non muslims (or kaffirs as they call us) have to be careful...
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by pammusphy(m): 1:19am On Apr 12, 2015
First I'd like you to follow this link: answering-islam.org/testimonies
You'll find challenging and heart-touching stories.

It was the greatest decision i ever made. At a point in my life i started to read the Bible. It was like throwing the lifeline to a drowning man.
You see, the heart of man is created with such an emptinss that only God Can fill. When you put in the wrong thing you never get satisfied. So, the door of my heart opened when the right Key entered. Again, i met with a block wall-My father. I was afraid of Him, so i never openly confessed Jesus. I was afraid of what he would do. But i was scared as well of what the Bible says in Matthew10:28 and37. I was terrified i might die and go to hell because i never confessed Christ openly.
In my SS2 it came to a point that i could no longer bear it. I was ready to die for Jesus. I joined a brother to church that sunday and gave my heart to the Lord with a decision never to go back.
(it's a very long story so I'll just try to shorten it. Even at that i wont finish it)

well, daddy withdrew me from school and started taking me to different islamic scholars who tried to convince me that the Bible was corrupt. I was so sincere down deep within me only eager to know the truth. The more i listened to those men and read my Bible, the more i understood that Christianity is the way-Following Jesus.
Many things have happened, but im glad to inform you that im still a Christian- A Bible Christian.

ACTS4:12,JOHN14:6, 1JOHN2:2, REV3:20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miracle By The Apostles Vs. Miracle By Today's Pastors And G.os / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman / Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.