Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme (25506 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / Lasting Solution For Pimples Or Acne Vulgaris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by kumbalo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2008
After several cream and ointment application, pimples just wouldn't stay clear my face, i think at 25 i should have outgrown it but it surfaced a couple of weeks ago and just would leave me alone sad sad sad. What can i do
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2008
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by seyiphunmy(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2008
try some honey(pure and original) apply it at night before going to bed, after you might have washed your face with an antiseptic soap at night, apply the honey, then go to bed, please do it continually and not just for a while, give me the progress report as soon as you start using it, ciao
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by kumbalo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2008
Thank you so much guys, your suggestions are highly regarded. please keep them coming
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by kaccy: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2008
go natural .

Avoid oily foods

take plenty of fruits and vegetables

watch the creams you use. somecan even aggravate the situation.

most importantly,be positive

Cheers
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by Cayon(f): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2008
drink plenty aqua
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by culchick: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2008
Stop using same towel you use  for cleaning your body after bath on your face too, have a special towel for your face and don't use sopnge on you face too.

A medicated soap like crusader is good too or maybe a good anticeptic soap, just use the soap to wash your face when bathing and use the face towel to clean your face after bathing. Like sometimes when you don't bath when going to bed, maybe because is not been long you had your bath, you can use the face towel to clean your face, damp it in warm water. let the colour of the towel be a plain one like white or milk colour so that you will see the dirts that come out our face everyday.

wash the towel regularly, you can have more than one. I advice you use warn water someties when you are cleaning your face with the towel too. I know you maybe thinking of facial cleanser, but i don't advice you use it everyday. i advice you to buy (clearasil facial cleanser) but don't use it everyday, because it can dry ones skin, maybe 2 to 3 times in a week.

i believe people that have pimples most times are people with oily skin. i know alot of people will advice to buy this and that, am not saying that this things are not good but sometimes this produts will just tone your face as if you are bleaching. The best way to treat pimples is to go natural. don't use same towel for you skin and wash your face regularly, its a gradual process but i think it will help because i have gone through it.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by manzion: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2008
Well, fellow Nigerian i really think i can help u out just like the way someone helped me when i was having the same problem some years ago,it really cost me a lot of pains and shame,but thank God i found solution just as you are going to find it today,my face was then covered with pimples and tried several means to get rid of then noway i applied so many creams recommended to me by my acquaintances but to no avail not until i met a pharmacist who thoroughly looked at it and said it's (acne pimples) that i should not touch it again or trying to press out the pox inside,i apply anything again even though it;s ripe i just bear it and let the pox dried up itself,no sponging,only careful washing maybe if i wanted to have my bath,he i should not hurt it at all just leave it since u have tried it will disappear by itself i thought it was a joke i keep his word,even when people asked me to pressed it i refused even if wanted to help me pressed i refused them,is like a magic not up to 2weeks pimple/acne disappeared from my face,when thing i really understand there is that pimple can be easily be cured by applying something but acne u don't apply anything,no touching,no pressing even though it's rip just bear it,it will dry up by itself and disappear like a magic,never u hurt it anymore,if u keep to my advice u will definitely be free,for more information and other solution u can as well contact me.(bestalworld12@gmail.com, 08058103308.[/b][/b]
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by estherline: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2008
for pimples, it has no medicine. the only cure to it is that you should use a medicated soap on your face every night. just apply some water to your face and with a medicate soap applied, rub it till the whitish nature is no more visible. sleep like that and with a month, you will see a clear difference. i did this method to myself and pimple have disappeared from my face.
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by adewale78(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2008
Pimples can be cure,what you need to do is to avoid oily food.Drink a lot of water and you can used honey mix with smash banana to rub your face every night and wash after 15 mins of applying with warm water.
You can used pawpaw seed to cleansed your system,chew a handful morning and night.
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by Mcdon3: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2008
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by Mcdon3: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2008
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by davou4eva(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
Wash ur face regularly with toilet soap, always go out with clean handkerchief to wipe ur oily face as much as you can, drink enough water possibly first thing in the morning, eat enough fruits, watch wat you eat, go hunger strike atimes and i assured you their will be some difference cos it works for me.
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by viviangold: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
RELUMINS is the king of all whitening pills, it is the most advanced whitening pills today, it is 10x better than gluta C complex and 6x better than ivory caps. It does what other glutathione capsules dont. It tones, brightens and whitens the skin, reducing acne and dark spots, it gives you a healthy and supple glowing skin.

Meladerm is a lightening cream that is made with all the chief natural whitening ingredients in the right proportion. It clears pimple/acne, agespot, liverspot, melasma, hyperpigmentation, and gives you a uniform complexion. 

The best part of these is that it has ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS cos its all natural, except you buy tbe fake. Contact 08157547047 for AUTHENTIC, straight from the source glutathione capsule and meladerm cream now.
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by viviangold: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
RELUMINS is the king of all whitening pills, it is the most advanced whitening pills today, it is 10x better than gluta C complex and 6x better than ivory caps. It does what other glutathione capsules dont. It tones, brightens and whitens the skin, reducing acne and dark spots, it gives you a healthy and supple glowing skin.

Meladerm is a lightening cream that is made with all the chief natural whitening ingredients in the right proportion. It clears pimple/acne, agespot, liverspot, melasma, hyperpigmentation, and gives you a uniform complexion.  cheesy

The best part of these is that it has ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS cos its all natural, except you buy tbe fake. Contact 08157547047 for AUTHENTIC, straight from the source glutathione capsule and meladerm cream now.
Re: I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme by gnldcares4you: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
NeoLife’s Supplements For Sickle Cell Anemia Management

Specialty HERBALS FOR OPTIMAL WELLNESS
Clinically Proven Natural Formulas, Based in Nature, Backed by Science

Being challenged with the Sickle Cell Anemia, an unhealthy condition of not having the proper number of red blood cells in the body.
Could be hereditary in some families. Most times, clogging the circulatory system; depriving the body tissues of oxygen.

Symptoms:
Lean and pale looking, often times anemic; weak, cold, chills and unable to engage in normal physical activities. Needful and very Essential Neolife Supplements for it's management are;

1. NeolifeShake Drink in 752grms-in 3 flavours.
2. Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates in 120Capsules.
3. Beta Gard in 90Tablets.
4. All-C Chewable in 90Tablets.
5. Flavonoid Complex in 60Tablets.
6. Carotenoid Complex in 90Capsules.

NEOLIFE SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
Regaining your active way of life using our NEOLIFE Nutritional Supplements.