Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Toshibah: Failure To Power - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Toshibah: Failure To Power (642 Views)

24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure / I Use Small Generator To Power My Hp Laptop? / Windows XP Validation Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toshibah: Failure To Power by adahgray: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2008
I have a NEW Toshiba laptop barely three months old. After using the system yesterday, the system refused to power again. I'm confused of what to do. I took it for repairs, thinking its a software problem, the engineer i met said its likely a switch or power fault. To my shock, the next time i checked to how far with the repairs, it appears that the engineer has dissembled my laptop. He said, i need to give him a space of two weeks as to allow the open system memory get corrected back by itself in the dissembled state. I'm really bothered, this is a laptop i just got for N120K few months ago .
Please, what do i do?
Re: Toshibah: Failure To Power by uspry1(f): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2008
what? shocked What a incompetent engineer has done to your new Toshiba laptop?

Your warranty on new laptop VOIDED bec of your incompetent engineer disassembled your laptop not know what he is doing!

Actually if your laptop system refused to power up, it is more likely to me is BATTERY FAILURE or POWER SUPPLY FAILURE that need to be replaced, it take same day or next day where you bought laptop in the first place. MAYBE I AM WRONG!

Because I don't deal with laptop repair myself!

(1) (Reply)

Problem Chating With Messenger / I Need A Converter And Anti Virus / Images No Longer Clear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.