Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Hi Peeps Its Your Boy Veencent,lets Create A Network Of Poets In Lagos - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hi Peeps Its Your Boy Veencent,lets Create A Network Of Poets In Lagos (817 Views)

17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together / Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread / Popular Works Of African Poets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Peeps Its Your Boy Veencent,lets Create A Network Of Poets In Lagos by vincentbab(m): 5:43am On Sep 27, 2008
hi poeple,its your boy veencent as a poet i was just thinking if we could form a network where we could exchange ideas and me be publish an anthology,we'll categorise the anothology into different groups and select the best poems .what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Beat This? Dream Of Fantasy When The Sun Sets And / Give Me A Teaser / Ode To The Nigerian Coat Of Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.