Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Disclaimer Gre , Gmat And Toefl Registration( All Of Them Are 419'er) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Disclaimer Gre , Gmat And Toefl Registration( All Of Them Are 419'er) (782 Views)

Disclaimer: False News About UNILAG GEOSCIENCE STUDENTS Being Trapped At Sango / Unilorin 2015/2016 Post-utme Registration: All You Need To Know -easy24.com.ng / Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer Gre , Gmat And Toefl Registration( All Of Them Are 419'er) by Johnpope: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2008
House beware of all those people who claim to register people for these exams at official cost.They are all thiefs who use credit card that will eventually be declined by the testing bodies.However you won't know till after you have written the exam, for your result will be withhold.
If you want to register for these exams go to registered centres that has business office where you can always go in case of any problems. Beware!
Re: Disclaimer Gre , Gmat And Toefl Registration( All Of Them Are 419'er) by debosky(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2008
Do you have any proof to back up these claims? If you do please post it so we can get rid of the fraudulent ones.

Debosky wink
Re: Disclaimer Gre , Gmat And Toefl Registration( All Of Them Are 419'er) by Johnpope: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2008
I was registered by one of them who posted his information on this site.\His name is Oluwole Bayo.what I am saying is the truth.This guy registered me for both toefl and gre and both credit card used was declined by ETS and now I am paying all the money again for them to release my result.He has refused to pick my calls ever since. my no is 08035714027 you can call me for more proofs.I don't want other innocent Nigerians to fall into the hands of these criminals that is why I am sharing this information

(1) (Reply)

Futminna Admission Status / Where I Got My Scholarship! You Can Get Yours! / How Can I Publish My Thesis Which Will Nullify Eistein Mass-energy Equation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.