Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! (29072 Views)

FUTO Graduate Dies Days After Making Scary Facebook Post (Photos) / Live Protest In FUTO Owerri Over Wi-Fi Fee (Photos) / Disclaimer: False News About UNILAG GEOSCIENCE STUDENTS Being Trapped At Sango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by godwinkessi: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please friends, I was actually in FUTO park around 10am when the mysterious water started gushing out from a tree. The water ran for hours and the news have spread round the water about the assumed miraculous source. PLEASE THE WATER STOPPED at about 3pm when the men in charge of water distribution turned off the the distributing pipe of the FUTO reservoir. Pls it's not extraordinary like we thought(a pity tho).

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by godwinkessi: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lalasticlala you have to help people. I'm sure thousands are already preparing to storm into FUTO vicinity tomorrow. Bruno419 mynd44 seun. This is urgently needed on the first page

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by pinkycute(f): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Should I believe this now embarassed

Ooh gosh angry am tired of many lies sad

Well, healing for those that believe grin

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by jingh(f): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
hahahahahaha Nigeria mentality

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Some guys were forming 'intellectuals' when the news was first promulgated, they claimed it's scientific for water to gush out of trees as if there is one performing such magic @ the back of their father's house.

How can a dry tree that has neva dropped water for decades begin to gush one morning and u call it normal.

O.P, thanks for sheding light to the mystery.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
poverty is bad.

8 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Young03(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hhahaha...i tire 4 9ja oo
infact i d go

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by SeverusSnape(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehe...
Water of life. grin
The place was already becoming a tourist destination and a miracle centre.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dang! Is this even surprising? grin

My friends and I made an educative guess about this and got the theory right on piont. It's common sense.
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chaii....i was right when I talk say any water way fall from sky na rain
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
pinkycute:
Should I believe this now embarassed

Ooh gosh angry am tired of many lies sad

Well, healing for those that believe grin

U have 2options ..,either u believe this story or u accept ur dp is fake undecided

Choose wisely....

3 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by pinkycute(f): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
So you don waka reach my dp undecided
Hmmmmmm.
Fake nigger tongue

kallmemrB:

U have 2options ..,either u believe this story or u accept ur dp is fake undecided

Choose wisely....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Naija...
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by CrazyScientist: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
LARRYDKING:
Some guys were forming 'intellectuals' when the news was first promulgated, they claimed it's scientific for water to gush out of trees as if there is one performing such magic @ the back of their father's house.

How can a dry tree that has neva dropped water for decades begin to gush one morning and u call it normal.

O.P, thanks for sheding light to the mystery.

The tree was partially dry, making capillarity on that part high, therfore causing water from the pipe flow up the tree and out angry

5 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by menix(m): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
End time undergraduates...
Am very sure most futo students wuld b planning to take a tea spoon of dat water before writing any paper in their forth coming exams.

Emeka Nwafor go don spray som of d water inside him spare part shop to sell pass dangote.
Ngozi nweke go don use d water cook for Ijele Uba so dat him go do quick marry am..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nastydroid(m): 12:22am On Feb 12, 2015
*Sigh*
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by SisiNini(f): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2015
Nigerians!!! We too like miracles...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 12, 2015
godwinkessi:
Please friends, I was actually in FUTO park around 10am when the mysterious water started gushing out from a tree. The water ran for hours and the news have spread round the water about the assumed miraculous source. PLEASE THE WATER STOPPED at about 3pm when the men in charge of water distribution turned off the the distributing pipe of the FUTO reservoir. Pls it's not extraordinary like we thought(a pity tho).
was much fun in school sha grin grin
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 12, 2015
menix:
End time undergraduates...
Am very sure most futo students wuld b planning to take a tea spoon of dat water before writing any paper in their forth coming exams.

Emeka Nwafor go don spray som of d water inside him spare part shop to sell pass dangote.
Ngozi nweke go don use d water cook for Ijele Uba so dat him go do quick marry am..
wish u were in my sch.. u must have laughed ur az off
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:00am On Feb 12, 2015
Aprime:
Dang! Is this even surprising? grin

My friends and I made an educative guess about this and got the theory right on piont. It's common sense.

What's the theory sire
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by dguyindcorner(m): 1:01am On Feb 12, 2015
LOL
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 12, 2015
Op, pishure of the broken pipe or Idontbilivit!

That water is a miracle water from heaven. angry

5 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by fr3do(m): 2:01am On Feb 12, 2015
Eya, Some people go Don dey prepare for spiritual bath cheesy
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Smh... that's how people took their baths with hot water and salt the last time...

5 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 12, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
poverty is bad.
brock a$$ what has poverty got to do with this?....that's by the way......proudly futoite....2004/2010

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by NiceMan4(m): 6:12am On Feb 12, 2015
And eventhough water gushes out from a tree or somewhere else, it has a geographic explanation.
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by eightsin(m): 6:27am On Feb 12, 2015
I think it needs to be investigated to have a logical conclusive end. I'm tired of hearsay

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by NiceMan4(m): 6:28am On Feb 12, 2015
sirrinky:
Well thanks for the information but only gullible people believed that story in the first place
There is nothing wrong in believing until a counter fact is made available; the thing you do is to question its possibility, and when you can't get scientific explanations, you are then left with no choice than to accept it as a mystery. Not believing such stories is not what makes you an intelligent student, after all you have no proof to not believe. Now that the truth is revealed, you can now disbelieve.

7 Likes

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by NiceMan4(m): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2015
eightsin:
I think it needs to be investigated to have a logical conclusive end. I'm tired of hearsay
Now this is how intelligent people think.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads / 12 Universities To Choose If From You Want To Study Computer Science / Top 15 Most Competitive Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.