Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Mtn Outdoor Ad - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Mtn Outdoor Ad (2166 Views)

Free Ad Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland: Round 2 / Second Ad Contest Gallery & Results / Free Nairaland Web Banner Ad Designs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Outdoor Ad by smartsoft(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2008
I was going through my daily article on Outdoor Advertsing Design, and i was amazed when i saw MTN AD, they really yarbed them ooo

http://www.avalancheinternetmarketing.com/billboard-advertising-and-usability-best-colors/
Re: Mtn Outdoor Ad by sojioguns(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2008
I am not marketing guru (yet), but these guys just cant come and yab MTN like that. They have some points but I think MTN put up those billboards after the TV ad had circulated. So most people that saw the billboard could connect with it.
Just my 2 cents.
Re: Mtn Outdoor Ad by Gamine(f): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2008
Im sick n tired of most of the ads i see.

sick n tired cry
Re: Mtn Outdoor Ad by yicob(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2008
The billboard is a continuation of the TV Campaign. DDB is really trying with their ads.
Re: Mtn Outdoor Ad by smartsoft(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2008
I like DDB, they won some several award in d recent completed ( LAIF AWARD for Advertising Agencies, ) but Insight Communication top them all we have Insight, DDB, TWB-Concept, but Centrespread FCB no where to be closer to this 3 guys, infact you guys need to be there,
Re: Mtn Outdoor Ad by yicob(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2008
What about so & u saatchi. Are they not top ad agency. They handle guinness ad and coca cola eva water
Re: Mtn Outdoor Ad by smartsoft(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2008
is not creating AD for big company is the piont, but, I was suprise to see CentrespreadFCB no where
Re: Mtn Outdoor Ad by sojioguns(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2008
There is no top ad agency here. One cannot judge simply by the magnitude of the accounts they manage. Small agencies turn out good stuff too.
@smartsoft, Centerspread is doing good stuff with the Starcomms and Skye Bank accont account. I love the Hakuna Matata TVC with Cobhams.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? / Wow! Checkout What Was Created Using Just BISCUITS / HELP: I Came Across With This Two Softwere For 3d Character Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.