Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,192 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Advice Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice Needed (943 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed About A Job Offer / Advice Needed Urgently / Urgent Advice Needed Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by ebubepaul(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2008
HI GUYS. pleaseĀ  AM ABOUT TO START A BUSINESS,WHICH IS TO SUPPLY DIESEL IN DRUMS(200LITRES).I WENT TO Nupeng at jibowu and was told to pay 30000k for license and also the money for the product e.g for 10000 litres you need 750000k,then the customers that need the product,also if you don't have truck you need to rent at the depot which isĀ  between 30 to 50k.Guys for now i want to start with drums.at least if I get a bus and be supplying people,then i can raise capital to get the license and start large supply.please advise!LOVE YOU ALL.
Re: Advice Needed by Armadda(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2008
do u need to go to CAC becos u wanna start a diesel business? u'd need CAC if u want to register a company name or is there more to their wore than just brand name registration? i think u should go to DPR.
Re: Advice Needed by ebubepaul(m): 5:59am On Oct 05, 2008
HI GUYS. please AM ABOUT TO START A BUSINESS,WHICH IS TO SUPPLY DIESEL IN DRUMS(200LITRES).I WENT TO NUPENG @ Jibowu and was told to pay 30000k for license and also the money for the product e.g for 10000 litres you need 750000k,then the customers that need the product,also if you don't have truck you need to rent at the depot which is between 30 to 50k.Guys for now i want to start with drums.at least if I get a bus and be supplying people,then i can raise capital to get the license and start large supply.please advise!LOVE YOU ALL.
Another option is to go into transport business preferably interstate,Lagos Owerri.I can raise like 200k or if one has no money which bank can I talk to either microfinance or the normal banks to loan me like 1million.PLease guys just give me idea cause and tired of staying at home.
Re: Advice Needed by ebubepaul(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2008
Please AM ABOUT TO START A BUSINESS,WHICH IS TO SUPPLY DIESEL IN DRUMS(200LITRES).I WENT TO NUPENG @ Jibowu and was told to pay 30000k for license and also the money for the product e.g for 10000 litres you need 750000k,then the customers that need the product,also if you don't have truck you need to rent at the depot which is between 30 to 50k.Guys for now i want to start with drums.at least if I get a bus and be supplying people,then i can raise capital to get the license and start large supply.please advise!LOVE YOU ALL.
Another option is to go into transport business preferably interstate,Lagos Owerri.I can raise like 200k or if one has no money which bank can I talk to either microfinance or the normal banks to loan me like 1million.PLease guys just give me idea cause and tired of staying at home
Re: Advice Needed by ebubepaul(m): 6:08am On Oct 05, 2008
Please AM ABOUT TO START A BUSINESS,WHICH IS TO SUPPLY DIESEL IN DRUMS(200LITRES).I WENT TO NUPENG @ Jibowu and was told to pay 30000k for license and also the money for the product e.g for 10000 litres you need 750000k,then the customers that need the product,also if you don't have truck you need to rent at the depot which is between 30 to 50k.Guys for now i want to start with drums.at least if I get a bus and be supplying people,then i can raise capital to get the license and start large supply.please advise!LOVE YOU ALL.
Another option is to go into transport business preferably interstate,Lagos Owerri.I can raise like 200k or if one has no money which bank can I talk to either microfinance or the normal banks to loan me like 1million.PLease guys just give me idea cause and tired of staying at home
Re: Advice Needed by Dareng: 6:24am On Oct 05, 2008
You better look for another biz. Instead of posting the same mail every second.
Re: Advice Needed by fyle: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2008
why dont u seek the advice of already existing buisness or someone in the oil and gas industry.

(1) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Is Recruiting- Various Vacancies Deadline Nov. 6th / P&g, Intercontinental And Other Top Coys Recruiting / Oando Is Recruiting, Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.